• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawk Nawtzee

The Juggernaut
Younger, less powerful Mayuri looks suprisingly normal besides the ear things.

uber gon

Accept Change

uber gon

Accept Change
His younger self looks like he has face paint on but his older, Captain form has a mask on, no paint.

Wonder why Mayuri is always trying to coceal his face?

Rave

Banned

uber gon

Accept Change
He doesn't want people's faces to melt when they look at him because he's so sexy.

Okay, moving on, do you think they'll explain how Mayuri created his "daughter"?

uber gon

Accept Change
Probably not, as that probably came much later. Although it's is possible.

Well maybe Kisuke gave Mayuri the means to create her. Although why he would do that is beyond me.

Gentleman Skeleton

Probably not, as that probably came much later. Although it's is possible.

He probably did it after Urahara and Hiyori left for the sole purpose of creating a replacement Lt.

uber gon

Accept Change
He probably did it after Urahara and Hiyori left for the sole purpose of creating a replacement Lt.

Heh, wonder what would happen if Mayuri met the two of them again? Also, I wonder if we'll see a younger Isshin at this time.

Gentleman Skeleton

Heh, wonder what would happen if Mayuri met the two of them again? Also, I wonder if we'll see a younger Isshin at this time.

He probably wouldn't look much younger, but I know almost for a fact that he'll show up at some point. He knew about the Vizard, was good friends with Urahara and is even familiar with the current situation of the story.

uber gon

Accept Change
He probably wouldn't look much younger, but I know almost for a fact that he'll show up at some point. He knew about the Vizard, was good friends with Urahara and is even familiar with the current situation of the story.

Heh, wonder what Ichigo's reaction will be when he finds out his dad is a shinigami.:D

Gentleman Skeleton

Heh, wonder what Ichigo's reaction will be when he finds out his dad is a shinigami.:D

If Kubo plays his cards right, Ichigo probably won't know for quite a while. Lets just enjoy the Gaiden arc and not worry about that for now.

uber gon

Accept Change
If Kubo plays his cards right, Ichigo probably won't know for quite a while. Lets just enjoy the Gaiden arc and not worry about that for now.

I guess. Meh, I'm always lookin ahead of things.

Gentleman Skeleton

Well, the spoilers for Chapter -105 have come out. It seems that Byakuya is being mentioned and it seems Yoruichi is training him and there is implied sexual tension between the two. Also, Gin appears and kills the current 5th Squad Lt. in front of Aizen's eyes. It seems this is where the match made in Hell begins...

Well, the spoilers for Chapter -105 have come out. It seems that Byakuya is being mentioned and it seems Yoruichi is training him and there is implied sexual tension between the two. Also, Gin appears and kills the current 5th Squad Lt. in front of Aizen's eyes. It seems this is where the match made in Hell begins...

No, Gin killed the 3rd seat officer of squad 5.

Also Kaien is Ukitake's VC even back then.

Mayrui becomes head of research department in Uruhara's squad.

uber gon

Accept Change

Ooh, Byakuya X Yuroichi action. Sweet.

Gentleman Skeleton

Status
Not open for further replies.