• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach discussion - 20th anniversary announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
I still think Kubo's art is bad.

... Hm?

He displays an obvious level of competency, and part of the appeal of the series is the art (if not the only appeal at this point).

And Nell's character design looks like crap. :/

Oh that's true.

I still think Kubo's art is bad. And Nell's character design looks like crap. :/
How? It's the same damn design, but older. She still has the skull cap, she's still missing her teeth, she still has that little pink line under her eyes and the scar.

What the hell makes it so bad now?

How? It's the same damn design, but older. She still has the skull cap, she's still missing her teeth, she still has that little pink line under her eyes and the scar.

What the hell makes it so bad now?

it's an adult. He likes loli!!!

Adult Nell doesn't seems to be missing any teeth as far as i saw.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Adult Nell doesn't seems to be missing any teeth as far as i saw.

Somehow she went through childhood and puberty all at once.

And personally I just found Nell's design uninteresting from the start, adult or not.

only thing i like of adult Nell is her eyes and boobs. I love boobs!

Rave

Banned

Rave

Banned
Makes sense to me.

Well, it currently looks to me that were the ones hogging it right now. *nods*

But whatever, I'll be pitching in my 2 cents worth when the next Bleach chapters comes out later.

Why has this become a discussion between members of the Shitnitou Conspiracy?

I though you don't about us "Shitnitou Conspiracy Losers", According by your post in the SSBB thread?

lol

Gentleman Skeleton

Well, just saw a spoiler for chapter 293 of Bleach and it looks like:
Szayel likes to play with dolls, voodoo dolls that is. He now has a voodoo doll of Uryu and whenever he pokes at it, he feels pain, or vomits up blood.

Well, just saw a spoiler for chapter 293 of Bleach and it looks like:
Szayel likes to play with dolls, voodoo dolls that is. He now has a voodoo doll of Uryu and whenever he pokes at it, he feels pain, or vomits up blood.

Wow, that's extremely boring.

Bleach.........Boring??

Those two words in the same sentence don't compute.

I know, I know.

Also, it seems like Tite just doesn't know what to do with Szayel. Not only has this fight been delayed for who knows how long, but Szayel has far too many different abilities. First, he seemed to be a normal strategist who exploited of his opponents weaknesses, then he became the commander of his own personal Arrancar army, then he got the ability to make super evil clones, then he became a macabre angel, and now he's into voodoo. It's just too random to be any good.

GreyGoose

Banned
I know, I know.

Also, it seems like Tite just doesn't know what to do with Szayel. Not only has this fight been delayed for who knows how long, but Szayel has far too many different abilities. First, he seemed to be a normal strategist who exploited of his opponents weaknesses, then he became the commander of his own personal Arrancar army, then he got the ability to make super evil clones, then he became a macabre angel, and now he's into voodoo. It's just too random to be any good.

That being true, he makes up for it with having a pretty awesome name for his zanpaktou, not to mention the way he releases. Also, from the spoiler it appears
Nell lowers her sword, but Noitora doesn't exploit it, does Kubo even remember the personalities he gave his characters?

That being true, he makes up for it with having a pretty awesome name for his zanpaktou, not to mention the way he releases. Also, from the spoiler it appears
Nell lowers her sword, but Noitora doesn't exploit it, does Kubo even remember the personalities he gave his characters?

Not even Nnoitra is safe from his horrible rampage of character desecration.

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
It's just too random to be any good.
OBJECTION!
There is no such thing as "too random to be any good"! Randomness is always a good thing. Besides, it sounds like he's becoming a cooler character as time goes on.

Anzua2

...If he can do that, why doesn't he just make one for each protagonist and kill them then and there?

OBJECTION!
There is no such thing as "too random to be any good"! Randomness is always a good thing. Besides, it sounds like he's becoming a cooler character as time goes on.

There is such a thing as too random, as any contact with a 12 year old Invader Zim fan will teach you.

He's becoming a worse character as time goes on, because Tite can't seem to have to stick to one concept. At the moment he's like a distorted lump of clay.

Status
Not open for further replies.