1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Renami, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

I don't think the author of Bleach should have rude messages sent to him, but he's to blame for how the manga ended cuz I feel that if he had paced things better years ago when he planned the last storyarc, he would've had enough time to give it a much better finale. ^^;

2. CyberBlaziken

CyberBlaziken A Greater Evil

Bleach was cancelled. He didn't have any sort of deadline that he failed to meet.

3. Born Better

Born Better God of Lightning

Why should people appreciate being given garbage?

4. CyberBlaziken

We still don't know what exactly happened to Yachiru, right?

5. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

He might not have had a deadline for when to finish the manga, but the author had issues with pacing the story well. Some fights lasted way too long while others were far too short and riddled with deus ex machina. It's just ironic to me cuz if I remember right he took a month off a year and a half ago to plot the rest of the series and yet its pace and quality still didn't improve much afterward. ^^;

6. XY Rules

XY Rules Pokemon Master

Well, they're both definitely way better than that other one for sure. He is the biggest offender of blatantly dragging things out just cause...

Still none of them having anything on Mashima.

7. CyberBlaziken

Well, that's Kubo isn't it? He always had an issue with pacing and we stuck with it regardless. It doesn't matter if the quality improved or not, despite it being ****, most of the fan base would've wanted to see out the **** ending he had planned. He had everything planned, having to cancel the series threw everything out of the bag, and we got what he could serve up in 4 chapters.

I always figured Bleach would get a continuation of its anime after the series was finally wrapped, after a while. It's not like people wouldn't watch it.
    Another thing I'm annoyed about it getting cancelled.

8. Ominous Wind

Ominous Wind Well-Known Member

This one is really weird. Because It means that Kenpachi could listen to his Zanpakutou all along but at the same time he couldn't.

And why was Yachiru able to interact with everyone? Just imagine if Kenpachi had died fighting Unohana and Yachiru just dissapears. Everyone thinks it's because Kenpachi is dead so she no longer had a reason to stay in SS.

9. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

Just read the finale. Okay so Aizen didn't become the Reiou like I wanted, but I was relieved that Renji x Rukia became canon. Their kid looks freaky, though.

10. Locormus

Locormus Can we please get the old forum back?

Good god.. I know I shouldn't be in this thread anymore, since it ended, but it just feels weird now that I'm only reading One Piece these days.. and it's on a break.. xD

11. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

I feel that Aizen becoming the new Spirit King would've been cool in terms of how ironc it would've been. I'm guessing that perhaps the old Spirit King somehow survived and returned to the royal palace when Yhwach was defeated. ^^

12. Ominous Wind

Ominous Wind Well-Known Member

13. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

Looks like the film will portray the manga and anime's early arcs judging from the sword that Ichigo's actor is holding, which is cool I guess. I just hope that we'll see Aizen and maybe Ulquiorra in the film. :D

14. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

Do we have any idea when the final Bleach databook will be released, or if Kubo is even planning on releasing one at all?