1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Bleach shipping thread

Discussion in 'Alternative Shipping' started by JPG, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

Now I ship AizenxIchigo for Yaoi, the reccent episodes have gotten into thatXD

2. katnissplant

katnissplant A Really Weird Plant

I mainly ship IchiRuki considering that it is so amazing. Ugh, just amazing I can't get over it.
    But I like a little RenjiHime(crack pairing <3) and GrimmNel(more crack-ish) on the side.

3. JetshipperKekkaishi

JetshipperKekkaishi High School DxD Fanatic

I always love IchiHime.
    Ichigo will do anything to protect her. He even feel bad when he can't protect her.
    RenjRuki I love this too.

4. At first I was an IchiRuki fan, but I completely converted to RenRuki after seeing their past and current relationship. Even though a lot of people think of them as siblings, I think it's absolutely adorable. <3 I also support IchiIshi, ChadHime, TatsuHime, and to a lesser extent, IchiHime. I'm also warming up to ByaRen, though I'm not completely sold on that yet. But I'm not too far into the series, so there's still time for me to like it. I see a few other possibilities as well, but like I said, I'm not far enough into it to officially like them.

5. ⊱✿RedAshEntropy

⊱✿RedAshEntropy · MultiShipper ·

I used to ship Ichigo with Orihime. I kinda love those scenes about the two of them together and how Ichigo saved her. Although I kinda like Rukia and Toshiro for some reasons.XD

6. soulsurvivor

soulsurvivor Making progress

I support(ed)

soifonxyoruichi-Most favorite yuri shipping

gin x rangiku- Leading to gin dying and revealing he was good all along and tryed to keep his promise to rangiku, I jus thought these two were meant for each other.

Others i support are toshiro x rangiku, yoruichi x urahara, ichigo x rukia

7. Demonsead

Demonsead Hoenn Challenger

IchiHime
    RenRuki
    HitsuMomo

8. FairoNeko

FairoNeko Well-Known Member

Well, I support(s):
    »UlquiorraOrihime
    »ToshiroKarin
    »GinRangiku
    »ByakuyaHisana

9. Hot Limit

Hot Limit Well-Known Member

The only two I support at the moment are Ichiruki and HitsuHina! xD

10. Foxyvulpixie

Foxyvulpixie thug life

Oh, I love IchiRuki :)
    I haven't seen Bleach in so long though T_T

11. Furosuto

Furosuto Well-Known Member

Grimmnel is one of my favs. It's actually not that crackish and there are quite a few fics on it. I can just see these two bickering all the times. Grimm tries to act all tough and nasty, but then get's whacked over the head by Nel for his stupidity at times.

And then I support Ichihime and Renruki. I like renrukia a lot, as Renji would have a harder time revealing his feelings to Rukia, seeing as he doesn't want to get killed by his older bro and whatnot.

I also support Hanataro/Hinamori, Komamura/Soi fon (friendship), Kenpachi/Unohana, Shunsui Nanao, and Ikkaku/Isane (don't kill me!).

12. vodor

vodor Banned

I support Ichigo x Orihime!
    Because I want to know what kind of child might born from Ichigo and Orihime!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.