• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach shipping thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Now I ship AizenxIchigo for Yaoi, the reccent episodes have gotten into thatXD

katnissplant

A Really Weird Plant
I mainly ship IchiRuki considering that it is so amazing. Ugh, just amazing I can't get over it.
But I like a little RenjiHime(crack pairing <3) and GrimmNel(more crack-ish) on the side.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I always love IchiHime.
Ichigo will do anything to protect her. He even feel bad when he can't protect her.
RenjRuki I love this too.

At first I was an IchiRuki fan, but I completely converted to RenRuki after seeing their past and current relationship. Even though a lot of people think of them as siblings, I think it's absolutely adorable. <3 I also support IchiIshi, ChadHime, TatsuHime, and to a lesser extent, IchiHime. I'm also warming up to ByaRen, though I'm not completely sold on that yet. But I'm not too far into the series, so there's still time for me to like it. I see a few other possibilities as well, but like I said, I'm not far enough into it to officially like them.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I used to ship Ichigo with Orihime. I kinda love those scenes about the two of them together and how Ichigo saved her. Although I kinda like Rukia and Toshiro for some reasons.XD

soulsurvivor

Making progress
I support(ed)

soifonxyoruichi-Most favorite yuri shipping

gin x rangiku- Leading to gin dying and revealing he was good all along and tryed to keep his promise to rangiku, I jus thought these two were meant for each other.

Others i support are toshiro x rangiku, yoruichi x urahara, ichigo x rukia

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
IchiHime
RenRuki
HitsuMomo

FairoNeko

Well, I support(s):
»UlquiorraOrihime
»ToshiroKarin
»GinRangiku
»ByakuyaHisana

Furosuto

Grimmnel is one of my favs. It's actually not that crackish and there are quite a few fics on it. I can just see these two bickering all the times. Grimm tries to act all tough and nasty, but then get's whacked over the head by Nel for his stupidity at times.

And then I support Ichihime and Renruki. I like renrukia a lot, as Renji would have a harder time revealing his feelings to Rukia, seeing as he doesn't want to get killed by his older bro and whatnot.

I also support Hanataro/Hinamori, Komamura/Soi fon (friendship), Kenpachi/Unohana, Shunsui Nanao, and Ikkaku/Isane (don't kill me!).

vodor

Banned
I support Ichigo x Orihime!
Because I want to know what kind of child might born from Ichigo and Orihime!

Status
Not open for further replies.