• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach Vector

Sharingan

Work on this for a while ... just wanted to see if it anygood

HollowMask1.png

Sharingan

here a new one took me over 10 hours to make

Grimmjowcopy.png

Sharingan

here another one Hihiō Zabimaru ( the head )

HihiZabimaru.png

These are seriously amazing. o_O Holy crap. Looks like somebody's going to have a high-paying job one day!

Rukaria

onechance.
They're seem pretty average at the moment.

I don't really make vectors so I can't give any particular advice except for the obvious stuff.

Use thinner lines to get the image looking more crisp. It usually depends on the style, but I'd recommend it for what you're doing.
Choose colours with more contrast, it'll help your images to stand out more. The stuff at the moment seems too similar in shades.
Remember to remove any mistakes. I can see them really clearly with the dark skin I'm using XD

Isn't Zabimaru's mane supposed to be a bit more fluffy? I'd suggest re-doing the mane completely and have fun experimenting with it. Things like hair are great to practice with because you need to be accurate.

Hope that helps a bit <3

Sharingan

They're seem pretty average at the moment.

I don't really make vectors so I can't give any particular advice except for the obvious stuff.

Use thinner lines to get the image looking more crisp. It usually depends on the style, but I'd recommend it for what you're doing.
Choose colours with more contrast, it'll help your images to stand out more. The stuff at the moment seems too similar in shades.
Remember to remove any mistakes. I can see them really clearly with the dark skin I'm using XD

Isn't Zabimaru's mane supposed to be a bit more fluffy? I'd suggest re-doing the mane completely and have fun experimenting with it. Things like hair are great to practice with because you need to be accurate.

Hope that helps a bit <3

yeah thanks

the Zabimaru picture i was using was kinda burly .. yeah i be making a new one using a better picture

Chadcopycopy.png

SzayelCopy.png

Last edited: