1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Bleach Vector

Discussion in 'Digital Media' started by Sharingan, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Sharingan

Sharingan Well-Known Member

Work on this for a while ... just wanted to see if it anygood

[​IMG]

2. DarkElfAqua

DarkElfAqua Just another trainer

Not half bad, Sharingan. I hope to see more of your work and best of luck.

3. Sharingan

here a new one took me over 10 hours to make

[​IMG]

4. Zameric

Zameric Quicksilver Pirate

Sugoi!! xD
    These are really neat and I hope to see more soon. :)

5. Sharingan

here another one Hihiō Zabimaru ( the head )

[​IMG]

6. These are seriously amazing. o_O Holy crap. Looks like somebody's going to have a high-paying job one day!

7. Rukaria

Rukaria onechance.

They're seem pretty average at the moment.

I don't really make vectors so I can't give any particular advice except for the obvious stuff.

Use thinner lines to get the image looking more crisp. It usually depends on the style, but I'd recommend it for what you're doing.
    Choose colours with more contrast, it'll help your images to stand out more. The stuff at the moment seems too similar in shades.
    Remember to remove any mistakes. I can see them really clearly with the dark skin I'm using XD

Isn't Zabimaru's mane supposed to be a bit more fluffy? I'd suggest re-doing the mane completely and have fun experimenting with it. Things like hair are great to practice with because you need to be accurate.

Hope that helps a bit <3

8. Sharingan

yeah thanks

the Zabimaru picture i was using was kinda burly .. yeah i be making a new one using a better picture

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2009