• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Last I heard the Zanpaktou arc was going to be 52 episodes..

Really? That's good I guess. They need a lot of Filler so that the manga can get further ahead.

I haven't seen this arc since I refuse to watch Filler episodes.

The Composer

The Composer
Really? That's good I guess. They need a lot of Filler so that the manga can get further ahead.

I haven't seen this arc since I refuse to watch Filler episodes.

Really? You're missing out in this case. As terrible as the other fillers are, this one is quite entertaining. At least imo.

Porygandrew

As much as the Zanpaktou arc is good for being filler, when was the last time we saw Ichigo/Orihime in any big plot role? As far as I can count, there's been at least 3 arcs, including the current one, where the main character is conspicuously absent.

I like bleach, but even in the canon episodes, it tends to showcase battles sequentially - the teams wait until one pairing are finished squaring off before another fights. That doesn't make sense. (I will concede the point of battle logistics to the animators, but they've handled multi-battles well when they're forced to; plus I've never read the manga so I don't know how it's handled there).

Orphee

no need to be upset
It's better than the Bount & Amagai arc (god i hate that annoying girl from the amagai arc)

Lorde

It's better than the Bount & Amagai arc (god i hate that annoying girl from the amagai arc)

Really? I've never seen the Amagai arc, only the Bount arc and I think the Bount arc was pretty good. If this Zanpaktou arc is supposedly better, it may be worth watching.

The Composer

The Composer
Really? I've never seen the Amagai arc, only the Bount arc and I think the Bount arc was pretty good. If this Zanpaktou arc is supposedly better, it may be worth watching.

It's WAY better. The Bount Arc was terrible imo. And as for the comment on the lack of quality animation, that's basically all of Bleach. I'm not fond of the animation team's work here. Then again, that could be because I rate Kubo-sensei's art so high.

The Composer

The Composer
I'd have to disagree with you, but to each his own I guess. There is just too much weird stuff that happens. I mean, there are FEW episodes where they get Ichigo right and don't even get me started on the lack of good Orihime. :p That said, I really am grateful they do it. As much as I love the manga, I love seeing it come to life even more.

Lorde

I don't really understand. From what I've seen the animation is good/decent. I'm sure it's not the best but it gets the job done, so to speak.

Naruto is one of the few other anime I've seen lately so maybe I should compare these two again.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
And as for the comment on the lack of quality animation,

That was sarcasm. QUALITY is supposed to mean off-model animation. I was actually complimenting the rather good animation of the current filler arc. I probably should have made myself clearer. :/

Ahh... Bleach. The thing that made me become a Yaoi fan and got me into the video games I'm into today (Curse the Fan-Base). Personal, I liked the eariler arcs (Anything after the SS arc is a no-no... Unless I can see my favorites beat-up people). Bount arc and Crap arc (What I call the 3rd cap arc) were crap. I really didn't like the whole Arrancar (excluding Ichigo's beating... lol) and Hueco Mundo arc... Makes me want to put some sense into Orihime... The new fillier arc makes me both happy and make little jokes about certain things *CoughLiberateCough*. Then, I question several things... Like Zabimaru... It was better as a monkey-snake thing (Arrow: Doesn't like new Zabimaru.) Then, I get into fandom... I feel rather dumb now... Movies... Like the first and third more than the second. I'm not a Hitsugaya-fan.

I'll rant to my brain now...

2faceman

I tried watching a few episodes of Bleach and I hated it. (Might get flammed for that since most people on the Pokemon community love Naruto and Bleach.)

Lorde

I tried watching a few episodes of Bleach and I hated it. (Might get flammed for that since most people on the Pokemon community love Naruto and Bleach.)

It depends, did you watch Filler episodes or manga material episodes? There is a slight difference between them.

degausser

In the Cookie Jar
I like watching filler eps. Like a particular ep with Yumichika, Rin and Hantarou becoming cake makers. My friend hated it but I enjoyed it. Same as that ep where Toshiro played soccer with Karin. Completely ridiculous but fun stuff.

I really like the Zanpakuto arc so far. I never watched the Bount arc so I might do in the future.