• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleach

Mimori Kiryu

Wow, Adult Swim finally aired an ad for the new Bleach episodes. O_O It's only been, what, 2-3 years?
Wow, really? I can't believe [adult swim] actually made a commercial for the series. It was only back in the old days they actually made those for their anime (Inuyasha, Big O, Kikaider, Cyborg 009 and the like).

Gibber

I really liked Bleach in the beginning and it really was kinda the first anime I really watched. Now, it's a bit eh since Kubo's pacing is way too slow and nothing really gets done for a month.

The new filler is looking to be rather enjoyable though...for now. I see the filler as necessary since I really don't wanna see a 1 chapter/1 episode kind of thing, like One Piece, OP still rocks though, especially with something like Bleach.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
The guy is just bland and comes off a as major douche. He just spams the same attack every fight and goes bankai straight from the begining. He could really use some new attacks.

Yami_Wheeler

Stay forever young.
Ugh, I stopped watching BLEACH... I agree with most people that it kinda went downhill after the Soul Society arc, even though Nel is my favourite character. <3

I don't watch the anime anymore because of how slow it's become... It really is like a very very slow death to watch, and then when you finally get past the fillers and to the good stuff, they don't even do it justice. I got sick of it.

I keep up with the manga, though.

As for my favourite characters: Nel, Rukia and Toushiro.

Jun's Heracross

Battle Ace
I still watch bleach and keep up to date with the dub but i agree it had gone downhill after the soul society arc. However i just wish they'd show more of uryuu and not make out that hes going to lose his quincy powers all the time.

my favourite characters are uryuu toshiro kisuke

Tokeynono

akasaka sad
I used to love the show, but as some people mentioned, it just got boring. So I stopped watching the anime because of the filler (curse of long-running animes) and started with the manga. And then I got so bored with that. It's really predictable now.

Especially in the fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra. I mean, c'mon. Can Ichigo ever die, even with a gaping hole in his chest? And even as he was going batshit, he managed to kill Ulquiorra, the one character that kept me reading. And the whole 'big fight' between every captain and the Arrancars. I have never seen that before.

Kubo Tite should try to put a little more effort and creativity into the manga. I like some surprises, but all of the things that were supposed to be major surprises in the manga, I went "meh. Nothing special."

I used to love this anime and manga, but now I wish it would go away (same with Naruto).

Gentleman Skeleton

So...
Well see the Espada and Nel in 2 weeks.
Anyone else happy over it?
_Silence_

Alright, baseless VA speculation time! Espada edition:

Starrk: Crispin Freeman
Barragan: Mike Reynolds (if he's still around or hasn't retired from VA work)
Harribel: Cindy Robinson
Nnoitra: Steven Blum
Zommari: Beau Bellingslea
Szayel: Yuri Lowenthal?
Aaroniero: Kim Strauss (as Kaien Shiba)

Nel Tu: Lara Jill Miller

latios reborn

I'm a bit meh over the anime, I do like watching some of the battles on the screen but at times they are fairly boring.
I am watching the dub at the moment as it's going over the arancar arc and when that next filler comes I won't bother until that's over.

Renji_72

So Bored
y is everyone hating on bleach!? lol,but i for one think that the show has gotten better,better fights,better animation,etc.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
y is everyone hating on bleach!? lol,but i for one think that the show has gotten better,better fights,better animation,etc.

The animation is more or less the same as it has been, and every fight has been Shinigami vs. Arrancar, Shinigami starts to win, Arrancar releases and starts to win, Shinigami uses Shikai/Bankai and kills Arrancar.

But ever since Kubo said he writes stuff as he goes along I still put it ahead of Naruto.

Renji_72

So Bored
i don't think its the same cuz i watched one of the soul society arc episodes recently and it looked worse,but that might just be me =P.also wat u said at the end of ur post,is that a compliment or insult to bleach? lol

bobjr

Staff member
i don't think its the same cuz i watched one of the soul society arc episodes recently and it looked worse,but that might just be me =P.also wat u said at the end of ur post,is that a compliment or insult to bleach? lol

Well each episode has different animators, so the quality will vary if you pay close enough attention to the art and animation.

It's basically me saying I don't blame it for being bad.

Hate Bleach filllers. The battles are awesome, but the characters are kinda weird.
Ichigo; A reckless, heroic guy, who thinks he is totally awesome.
Rukia; A woman with te voice of a male?

The other side of the characters is that they are sooooooooo good. They enemie's (Aizen, Bounto, Espada) are such strong characters, they are looking good, they all have their own reasons and dreams. It's the same with the captains. And then: *there is Ichigo* a cool, reckless guy who needs to **** up everything.

bobjr

Staff member
i just hope the fillers get overwith soon

The current filler arc is better than anything the canon has produced since the first Kenpachi fight.

And with the Espada, they were supposed to be strong but until they do something besides become Hero fodder they're a wasted concept.

latios reborn

Yeah I'm liking the Zanpaktou arc. And was curious about what would happen when...

[Spoil] Zangetsu was ripped out of Ichigo and what his hollow would do. [/Spoil] And now I know