PLEASE READ THE VOTING RULES BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY ENTER YOUR VOTES IN THE POLLS
Welcome visitors to the initial voting poll threads for Week 130!
Task: Create a pixel over of any Pokémon whose body is primarily white.
Remember the voting rules!
* Voting lasts 4 days.
* Anyone can vote in these polls.
* You are unable to vote for yourself.
* You are also not allowed to gather people to vote for you or hold bias.
* Based on the number of entries, you can vote for 3 of them.
* You ONLY can have 3 votes altogether. This means you can't vote for 3 entries here and another 3 in the other poll threads. (well you can but then your other 3+ votes will not count)
* While voting, it is recommended that you explain why you chose that entry.
* You cannot bash anyone's entry but constructive criticism is allowed.
Now for the entries! Good luck to everyone!