• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleu

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Still at it unfortunately…

233.png

Porygon 2 @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def –Atk)
Ability: Trace
228 HP, 136 Def, 92 S.Atk, 52 S.Def
- Magic Coat
- Recover
- Discharge
- Ice Beam

Anti-lead, usually stops BP chains before they start

475.png

Gallade @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature (+Atk –S.Atk)
252 HP, 252 Atk
- Shadow Sneak
- X-Scissor
- ThunderPunch
- Close Combat

Shadow Sneak for Gengar/ Azelf/ Deoxys-E and priority in general, X-Scissor for Celeb1tch, ThunderPunch for Suic0nt. Lazy spread was done on purpose

482.png

Azelf @ Life Orb
Naive Nature (+Spd – S.Def)
40 Atk, 252 S.Atk, 216 Spd
- U-Turn
- Flamethrower
- Psychic
- Explosion

Scout, Revenge Kill, Boom

472-m.png

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Impish Nature (+Def –S.Atk)
Ability: Sand Veil
244 HP, 188 Def, 76 Spd
- Roost
- Taunt/ Stealth Rock
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake

I'm Undecided on the support move

134-m.png

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def – Atk)
188 HP, 252 Def, 68 S.Atk
- Protect
- Wish
- Ice Beam
- Surf

Meh

143-m.png

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Careful Nature (+S.Def –S.Atk)
Ability: Thick fat
204 HP, 52 Atk, 252 S.Def
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake

Fire Punch for Sub+Magnet Rise Magnezone, Bronzong and Regice countering, also for giving Scizor, Forretress and Celebi a very warm welcome.

Last edited:

Danbaru's

Steadfast. I do.
228 HP/ 136 Def/ 92 SAtk/ 52 SDef Bold P2.

That Gallade won't work. At least give it Swords Dance or something.

Probably Choice Scarf for Azelf, as well as Fire Blast and Explosion.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Got ya

Sword Dance would probably be better suited for a moveset more concerned with type coverage....

Would Life Orb or Choice Band be better?

Last edited:

Danbaru's

Steadfast. I do.
Thunderpunch and X-Scissor are poor moves in general for Gallade. Ice Punch is generally preferred on a Choice Band set, along with either Psycho Cut/ Hypnosis/ Will-o-wisp/ Thunder Wave. This way, however, your team gets walled by Cress unless you run Night Slash over Shadow Sneak. Which is why I suggested running Swords Dance.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
I assumed CB X-Scissor would be enough for Cress...

Yes they are poor moves, its just Suicune and Celebi always prove to be nuisances, and I need a way of dealing with Azelf/ Deoxys and most importantly Gengar, since they can all potentially beat Snorlax with ease, even more so since it's lacking Crunch

I'll still test out the standard SD set regardless, Thanks Steadfast

Maspireil

Banned
92 SDef on P2, so it can survive Draco Meteor from SpecsMence.

Tochukaso

Me>U >_>
My Azelf. dno

But uh. STABless Restalk Snorlax won't be doing much damage at all. Replace Earthquake with Body Slam probably.

Fire Blast > Flamethrower on Azelf.

I've been using Taunt / Roost / Ice Fang / Earthquake with enough speed to beat Jolly TTar and it works really well. I'd probably go with that. But considering that your team doesn't have anything to set up rocks in the first place, SR would be the best option.

Your team has absolutely no offense really and will probably be beaten by the standard stall team.

Maspireil

Banned
My Azelf. dno

But uh. STABless Restalk Snorlax won't be doing much damage at all. Replace Earthquake with Body Slam probably.

I've been using Taunt / Roost / Ice Fang / Earthquake with enough speed to beat Jolly TTar and it works really well. I'd probably go with that. But considering that your team doesn't have anything to set up rocks in the first place, SR would be the best option.

Your team has absolutely no offense really and will probably be beaten by the standard stall team.

Azelf can't risk Fire Blast missing.

Gallade@Leftovers
Adamant
108 HP / 252 Atk / 92 Def / 58 SDef
-Bulk Up
-Drain Punch
-Shadow Sneak
-Psycho Cut

A rather effective set, better than the one you've got anyway.

Do you really need to refer to Celebi and Suicune with those offensive terms? I'm kind of bothered by that... >_> It's insulting...

Anyways, why have a CB Gallade anyway? If you want offense, Medicham would probably suit that need better...

canyoubeatme111

Im still lonely
Do you really need to refer to Celebi and Suicune with those offensive terms? I'm kind of bothered by that... >_> It's insulting...

Anyways, why have a CB Gallade anyway? If you want offense, Medicham would probably suit that need better...

*loled at the first part*

Also medicham would do alot better

Adamant/jolly( what ever you would feel is best)
252hp/252speed/4hp
~ Hi Jump Kick / Brick Break
~ Psycho Cut
~ Ice Punch
~ ThunderPunch

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
92 SDef on P2, so it can survive Draco Meteor from SpecsMence.

It already does, I just use Recover the 1st turn to see what it is, Draco Meteor wont OHKO, ill be at good health and Mence has - 2 S.Atk and - 1 Atk, it either switches or gets OHKO the next turn

My Azelf. dno

STAB really means nothing to some walls and tanks, your Clefable for example. EQ hits Heatran, Houndoom, and Raikou as well as incoming Ape, Lucario and Electivire

Considering Fire Blast and Stealth Rock atm though

The bolded part is still a concern to me, unfortunately. A precursor for yet another failure it seems....

Yes, because Suicune beats even Blissey, the best special wall in the game. Celebi is never OHKO by anything that isnt Megahorn or STAB Boosted super effective hits. It's fast enough to heal off prior damage before taking another beating and can set up Reflect to weaken Pursuiters. HP fire version deals with a good portion of its counters. Not to mention the ever annoying Leech Seed and can stall a good deal of pokes in the metagame with incredible ease. And T-wave versions screw over it's other counters

Sorry for the terms either way though, it's just it accurately reflects my hatred of them

As for Medicham, a bug move, a priority move and a more reliable STAB fighting move are things Medicham doesnt have. Though I see what youre getting at

*loled at the first part*

Also medicham would do alot better

Adamant/jolly( what ever you would feel is best)
252hp/252speed/4hp
~ Hi Jump Kick / Brick Break
~ Psycho Cut
~ Ice Punch
~ ThunderPunch

Same as above

Thanks for the feedback, though Tochu has saddened me now ;___;

Already mentioned, but excessive balance without real offense makes all decent offensive and defensive teams beat you;;

Needz moar SD

GarchompHata

I feel sick...
Shadow Sneak on gallade??? Night Slash is much better, because of a high crit ratio. "Celeb1tch" will take a lot from Night slash, especially with a crit. Also, go for taunt on Gliscor, to prevent set-ups. and Fire blast>flamethrower on gallade.

canyoubeatme111

Im still lonely
I'm being serious.

Brick Break > Hi Jump Kick. HJK is just too unreliable.

ok, i found it funny but im a perverted male lol

and ya Hi jump kick can be not so good at times *gengar comes in on the hi jump kick* ._.

Maspireil

Banned
ok, i found it funny but im a perverted male lol

and ya Hi jump kick can be not so good at times *gengar comes in on the hi jump kick* ._.

So? Not every male is perverted.

Yes. Gengar does come in, along with Mismagius and Dusknoir.