• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bleu's Fusions and Edits

Bleu

Shiny Catcher!
Using my spriting skills, I have created the following sprites. Please do not copy them, as I did them myself, and if any infringe a lookalike of your pokefusions, it is coincedential. All my pokemon fakes can be found at the link below my sig.

Newest:

Nite.jpg

Nite: Ultamitely my best sprite yet. I entered him in the spriting compo.

Tentostying3.jpg
Tentyosting

Infetnite.jpg

Infetnite

Sloios.jpg

Sloios

Erakidon.jpg

Erakidon

Maqueruna.jpg
Maqueruna

Gengnos.jpg
Gengnos

Broios.jpg

Broios

Daunter.jpg

Daunter

Serenetu.jpg

Serenetu

What do you think? How can I improve?

Last edited:

MAJINX24

Researcher/CardRater
first, dont save as jpgs.. <-thats the big one
the first sprite..(which i assume is mostly scratch, if not all) needs some darker tones.. best tip i can give about choosing colors, is use pallettes from other pokemon.. I also assume that one is D/P style.. and D/P uses alot more black outline.. (someone will probably deny this later but, so just look at rapidash)..

EDIT: I'll also add that the look of the one mentioned above is really cool..

the fusions are pretty good.. cant really give tips to improve them.. just watch the number of colors.. theres not suppose to be more than 16 (including the background)

Bleu

Shiny Catcher!
Extra Update!

BlizzarTrooper.png

Blizzar Trooper, My favourite.

Bittrupin.png

Buttrupin

Makan.jpg

Makan, Cute and sophisticated

Showeris.png

Showeris, the shower cap!

Sitehawk.jpg

And Sitehawk, my best Lukario, Mukrow, Weevile fusion

TiagoGR

Rookie Spriter
Great stuff in here, but be careful to not mistake the shading. Pick a source of light and go with that.