• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blissey and Crobat

Garbs

Is it possible to evolve Chansey and Golbat in FR/LG? If so, how? Do you just battle with them until they level up or do certain items help?

lego2will

Rock/Thunder Trainer
I know there's the luxerary ball, which helps with friendship. And there's a hold item to up friendship too. And berries.

Pachirissu!!

I gots me a Pikachu.
you first need to have the national dex and then you need to trade to ruby/sapphire/emerald and then they will evolve when they are very, very happy and then you level 'em up and you have an blissey and crobat!!

TogeticTheRuler

You dont have tot rade to ruby/saphire/emerald,btw i dont agree with your sig!!!!!XD

Garbs

So i can evolve them on my LeafGreen cart as long as i have the national 'dex? Also, is it easier to tell how happy they are in R/S/E due to the pokeblocks and berries etc.

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
No just go to Daisy (ur rivals sister) and she will thell u how much it likes u...and to get the national dex u need to capture 60 pokemon...and defeat the elite four...

Coper140

dragonite breeder
well, i know the hold item that ups happyness is the soothe bell, and is obtaned by using item finder in the ghost tower

Garbs

Yeah i've got the national 'dex, i just wasn't sure if they would evolve or not. Anyway, thanks guys. This topic can be closed now.

coolcobra77

Your Worst Nightmare
National Dex... and love your pokemon for god sakes and they'll evolve

(I caught a Chansey and 10 levels later evolved into my Blissey lvl 36)