• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blissey using seismic toss???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixoth

Ace Trainer
A couple weeks ago, i was playing this guy on wi-fi on my platinum game, and one of the pokemon he used was a blissey (we were using all level 100s) and it used seismic toss over and over again. took out 3 of my pokemon i think. my question is this: how is it possible to teach seismic toss to a blissey? i looked on serebii.net for info in the pokedex section, as well as the attackdex section, but i have not found any viable non-hacking method of doing this.

Sceptre

Back in the game now
Third gen move tutor. You need to look in the R/S/E/FR/LG Pokédex.

RifleAvenger

See you starside
As the above says, a Blissey pal-parked from third gen can learn seismic toss, in fact seismc toss is a staple move for blissey. The same goes for clefable w/softboiled and many others. The pokedox should list third gen moves for convenience, I know, but it is in the 3rd gen dex and the full list of 3rd gen tutor moves is also in the info sections on the games themselves.

Nixoth

Ace Trainer
that makes sense. thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.