• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blizzard Knights (BW2 Hail OU)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Blizzard Knights

460.gif
485.gif
356.gif
646.gif
124.gif
149.gif

I welcome all to my first RMT. This is a team I’ve been playing with for a long while, and I really love how it has turned out. I decided to finally post it here, and show everyone to strength and synergy of these knights.

356.gif

Arcana (Dusclops) (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Seismic Toss
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Substitute

Arcana is my prime wall on this team, and for a good reason, high defenses and a fighting immunity. She can switch into any fighting-type move, or any Choiced Special move, well, Scarf'D, and shrug it off like it's nothing. This alone is a very valuable asset for my team, which is heavily fighting weak.

The investment in Special Defense instead of Defense is so that she can take hits from both sides of the spectrum, and easily stomach Draco Meteors once Revenant is dead. Seismic Toss is there to deal damage to fire-types, and if she is ever taunted and under a sub. Will-O-Wisp is there to even weaken physical attackers more, making up for her huge Spec Def investmant. The rest is the standard SubSplit, a good combo against things like Blissey and Chansey. Also, since hail is whittling away at her HP each turn, SubSplit becomes more useful. Overall, she is one of the two pokemon on this team that with out them, [The team] would fall apart

460.gif

Snowfall (Abomasnow) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Ice Shard
- Wood Hammer
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Snowfall is my Weather Starter, and a Powerful pokemon in himself. The EVs are made so that he is able to at least try to out speed some pokemon with his Scarf, while still dealing out a huge amount of damage. Though Priority will still kill him

Ice Shard is used to clean up, and take care of faster threats, like ScarfMance and the Lati twins. Wood Hammer is great for scaring of Politoed and T-Tar, two very feared weather starters. It also is
good for killing threats like Hippo and Gastrodon. Ice Punch is a quick and effective way of dealing with Dragons and GLiscor, borth which can wreak havoc on my team, if I'm unprepared. Earthquake is to deal with any Fire Types who are foolish to try to switch in

124.gif

Queen (Jynx) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Dry Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Blizzard
- Energy Ball
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
Jynx is the other one of two pokemn on my team that it needs so it won't fall apart. She is all about abusing hail, and countering rain, yo her advantage. AS a queen, she is strong, but frail, and is quite weak to priority attacks. Though, her spread makes her able to decimate all who appose her under the hail.

Blizzard is her main STAB move, and it hits most of the tier hard, even walls like Ferrothorn cower under her frozen wrath, well, besides the water-types. Psychic is there to threaten out Fighting-types and Tentacruel, while Energy Ball is a last resort Grass-Type move that's used to take down water-types after the foolishly give her health. Shadow ball is for the likes of Bronzong, and other cases where Ghost is needed.

149.gif

Sentinal (Dragonite) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multiscale
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Extremespeed
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Punch

Ahh, Dragonite, the original dragon, even if it looks like a GIant Friendly blob, it's not. Mulitscale allows it a free turn to set up DD, and decimate opposing teams. Everything is set up so it can sweep and decimate the opposing teams.

Extremespeed is very useful for picking of weakened off opponents, and can help with clean up of focus sash users. DD is D-Nite's standard set up move, and it allows it to actually get back to pace if facing Intimidate Gyrados. Dragon Claw is used over Outrage for one reason, Steel-Types. If he was trapped against something like Jirachi, he would be dead meat. Fire Punch is there to take care of all of the other Steel-types, like Scizor.

485.gif

Revenant (Heatran) (F) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Earth Power

Heatran is an interesting case here, it's sort of my Water-Type lure, Taunter, and SRer all in one. It's EVs are made so it's attacks can hit hard, and so it can quickly get rocks up. The Air Balloon is useful in switching into ground-type moves.

All team has to have some form of hazards, and this is this team's hazard setter. Revenant can also taunt other status enducers, making them forced to attack. Lava Plume is there as it's main-stab, and useful for dealing with a lot of types, and Eart Power is for other fire-types, and other pesky pokemon, like Tentacruel.

646.gif

Hollow (Kyurem) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 52 HP / 220 SAtk / 236 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Roost
- Blizzard
- Earth Power

Hollow was a god send in this team as a wall-like Pokemon that can hit hard. It's EVs are useful for setting up 101 HP substitutes, making sure that can survive a seismic toss or night shade.

Substitute is a very useful move for Kyurem, as it allows it to not take heavy damage from something that can kill it, like most dragons and fighting types. Though, the funny thins is, it survived an adament TechiLoom's Gem Boosted Mach Punch, it only took 67% of damage. Anyways, Hollow is benefitted from Substitute. Roost is useful to stall out the opposing pokemon, and gain HP back so it can set up more Subs. Blizzard is there as it's Main Attack and for hitting a lot of Pokemon from the safety from it's Sub. Earth Power is it's primary coverage move and hits Steels for heavy damage. With his bulk and power, Hollow is a worthy addition to the team.

Threat List

TechniLoom, High- This thin is one of the few sole counters to my team. If it sets up a Swords Dance, and Dragonite is either asleep from spore, knock'd out, or at range for Mach Punch to kill it is the opponent's game. Mach Punch can easily Knock Out four of my pokemon with swords dance, and 2 without swords dance. The only reason counter I have to it besides Sentinal is Arcana, but if she's spored I'm done for. Also, Bullet Seed can easily rack up and break her subs. Poison Heal Loom is easier to take care of, though, as Mach Punch normally isn't ran (Right verb?) on that set.

RainJirachi, Medieum-Low- Jirachi's very annoying, with it's iron head cleanly KOing both Queen and Snowfall, but it can only take out Hollow if he isn't under a sub, or he ParaFlinches Hollow. Heatran can easily take care of Jirachi, well, unless it's Rain Jirachi, where Thunder has perfect accuracy making him easy bait to thunder, overall Jirachi threatens a top Pokemon on my team, but it's easily countered when not in the Rain

Latias, Medium-High- Due to Latias' nice Special Bulk, she can eat a Blizzard, if she's Special Defensive, and can KO Queen back with HP Fire, or Outspeed and kill Hollow with Draco Meteor, if he doesn't have a sub. THe main problem here is that she outspeeds some of my counters for her. Though, if she isn't offensive, Heatran can hopefully burn her with Lava Plume and try to outstall her. If she's offensive, I'd just have to stall her out with Arcana and hope that Snowfall's Ice Shard can kill her.

MoxieMance, Extrememly High- THis is that one pokemon who just likes t oeat this team for dinner, even though most of it can do the same in return. Once it get's in a couple of Outrages, it's pretty much all over. The only thing I can actually do against is is if it's the Dragon Dance variant, get in a Sub with Hollow, and hope that it isn't broken, and kill it iwth STAB Blizzard. If it's Choice'D, then Arcana can hopefully stall it out, and have Snowfall come in when it's weak and KO with Ice Shard. Though, if that's not possible, It'll rip through my team.

Terrakion, Low- For a Fighting-Type, my team actually handles Terrakion very well. Arcana is it's main check, able to Will-o-Wisp it and have it's attack stat cut in half, not a nice thing for it. If it isn't choiced, Queen can Come in and Just destroy it with Psychic. Everyon e else can also reasonable take care of it easily as well, with either having Earthquake, Earth Power, or a powerful STAB attack at their disposal.

Scizor, Medium- Scizor can pretty much decimate my team if Dragonite is KO'd, with STAB Bullet Punch. If it carries Superpower, heatran will succumb to it, but if not Heatran is also a good counter to it. It's mainly a threat as it can knock out Snowfall, Queen, and Hollow. If those three are gone, Hail becomes more of a burden then a boost, at times.

Lucario, High- Physical Variants can outspeed most of the team and can decimate the team with Bullet Punch/CC, though if it's a Special Varient Dragonite can easily take it down.

T-Tar, Medium-High - Scarf'D set can outpace post of the team can just destroy them, though the banded variant can wreck, it's outpaced and killed by Snowfall's Wood Hammer

THundurus-T, Medium- Agility THundurus can wreck this team with Focus Miss, well if it does hit. If it's Spec'D, Jynx can come in and destroy him, if it's Scarf'd. Snowfall is a good switch in if it's locked into T-Bolt.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Lol, I just fought against this team this morning. xD

You have three SR weak Pokemon and no Spinner. (Not that I blame you for not having one. Sometimes, it's not worth the effort to waste a moveslot for Rapid Spin.)

Dragonite would like Roost so it can activate Multiscale again, but that's just my preference.

Otherwise, it looks fine to me. I suck at writing analysis...

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Just a curiosity, how does your team do against the Terrakion- Keldeo offensive core? I'm not in the mood to do calcs but I could see it being a possible problem to your team. The team looks pretty solid overall, but I haven't used hail in a couple of months.

Also, in my experience sun tends to be very hard to overcome with hail, so how do you take that on?

Liltwick

Just a curiosity, how does your team do against the Terrakion- Keldeo offensive core? I'm not in the mood to do calcs but I could see it being a possible problem to your team. The team looks pretty solid overall, but I haven't used hail in a couple of months.

Also, in my experience sun tends to be very hard to overcome with hail, so how do you take that on?

I actually haven't run into the core much, thankfully, but I have ran into it once. For this, I pretty much am forced to use Arcana to deal with Terrakion, but she can normally survive a stone edge and easily Will-o-Wisp Terrekion. Keldeo, I have to be more careful. If it's Specs I can use my JynxTran Lure combo and have Jynx take the Hyrdo Pump and OHKO back with Psychic, well, that's if Keldeo isn't scarf'd and the person predicts that. If either are Scarf'd, I pretty much am forced to use Arcana and hope for the best.

I've ran into a couple of sun teams, and Heatran and Kyurem fares really well against both of them. My main goal when I tackle them is take out Ninetales as soon as possible, as if I can kill her I will win. In fact, as long as Heatran doesn't die, I can easily overwhelm them with him.

@Mon, D-Nite doesn't have the time for roost. It would mean losing Priority, or Steel coverage, two things Sentinal can't afford.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Maybe you should make a threats list so it's easier for people to help you then, seeing as you don't have to much difficulty with what I thought you might. Though if you ask me your just banking on your opponent not knowing what they are doing

Liltwick

Maybe you should make a threats list so it's easier for people to help you then, seeing as you don't have to much difficulty with what I thought you might. Though if you ask me your just banking on your opponent not knowing what they are doing

Alright then, I'll make a list. Trust me, it fools them everytime, it's fun to act like an idiot and do something that isn't considered normal, and then get the upper hand.

McDanger

Nice team, i love hail, not as much as sand tho

As dew pointed out, rocks are a pain for your team, tho kyurem really only comes in once or twice.

As for threats the top threats i see are

Lucario- he outpaces most of your team and what he doesnt outpace he can revenge with bullet punch. Dragonite has to be careful of ice punch lucario, but overall dusclops is a better wall.

Breloom- he falls in the same area as lucario except dragonite and dusclops have to be careful of spore, by he cant do a lot to them.

Jirachi- sub calm mind jirachi can be a pain if it has flash cannon. Scarfed jirachi is also annoying as it can spam u turn and iron head, and slowly wear down this team.

Tyrannitar- scarfed tyrannitar is a problem as he outpaces snow and KOes it, same for dragonite if its multiscale is broken and kyurem, tho it has to rely on stone edge. Banded tars sheer power a problem too, making it hard to switch in as he can hit everyone for super effective damage. Heatran and dusclops cant really stop him as heatran is OHKOed and ttar outspeeds and 2hkos dusclops, assuming they predict it coming in. Both tars pursuit trap jynx, which would be a big blow to the team.

Thunderus- agility thunderus is a big threat as he can hit everyone hard with focus blast, if it hits, except dragonite (hp ice) and dusclops (thunder). With his coverage it makes it hard to switch in, and abomasnow cant OHKO it back with ice shard, so if focus blast hits, you lost the weather wars, which effectivly stops this team.

Overall very solid i cant recommend anyone without effecting the support and synergy

Liltwick

Thanks for the rate Danger, I'll add in Lucario, T-Tar, and Tundurus-T to the threat list, and I'll update Jirachi.

Yea, Scarf'd Tars are a problem, but if I do have to sacrifice someone to get rid of T-Tar I'd most likely have to do it. If it's Banded, Snowfall can be able to switch in and OHKO with Wood Hammer with rocks damage, I;ve had to do that a couple of times before. If Hollow is under his sub, Agility Thundurus will be KO'd. Or if I'm lucky enough to catch it set up I can KO it, but besides that you're right, most of my team is fodder.

The only thing I can think about myself for changing the team is switching Shadow Ball out for HP Fire on Jynx, as Steels are a Problem for her.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Nice team you have Lit. I've never really tried hail before, but I'll try to help.

Dusclops, Heatran, and Kyurem look good.

On Abomasnow, I'd go for a band over scarf so it can hit dragons harder and damage switch in's. Just a personal preference really.

I'd replace Jynx altogether. I think Gengar could do its job of helping against rain and revenge killing better.

094.gif

Gengar (Gengar) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Thunder
- Hidden Power Ice

I say scarfgar over Jynx because it can KO Toed easier, handle breloom, latias, terrakion if you can switch in on a CC, and lucario's with out crunch or Bullet punch (BP is really the only move that matters since you can switch in on a CC or E-speed). It also helps with dragons by outspeeding mence and ko'ing with hidden power ice.

If you do choose to go with Gengar, I'd replace Dragonite with Garchomp. I feel Dragonite doesn't work as well on hail team, since you must use leftovers instead of lum berry to keep your multiscal intact, which makes you status weak.

445.gif

Garchomp (Garchomp) (M) @ Leftovers/Salac Berry
Trait: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Outrage
- Earthquake

Since you now have gengar to help take fighting moves, garchomp can help this team by taking on ttar, jirachi (that isnt behind a sub and has more than probably 2 boosts) and Thundy-T if you can set up a sub on the switch in. It also gives someone to take a t-wave, since you never want that. You can go w/ leftovers for recovery, or salac berry to give it +1 so it can beat slower scarfers after the boost. Plus, its ability isnt hindered by hail, like multiscale is for Dnite. It also reduces you need for a spinner some.

That's all I've got. Gl with your team Lit!

Klaus™

Banned
Hey man, this is a really good hail team! Like danger said, i cant really change much without messing up your synergy, but I feel jynx is fairly useless and is actually detrimental to the team. In its place, you might try Tentacruel. Cruel helps you to beat terra-deo cores, as long as terra doesn't get lucky with cc. It brings Rapid Spin to the table, something you desperately need, and helps against a lot of problem pokes, such as keldeo, terrakion, lucario variants without e-speed (SD/ice punch/ bullet punch/ cc), and more. On the other hand, jynx doesnt seem to bring anything(care to counter?). you already have a revenge-killer in scarfsnow and e-speed dnite.

McDanger

not sure why groudon is on that list

From my experience with banded ttar and looking at this team, i think hes possibly more lethal then scarfed tar, as its basically a KO on whatever switches in, or near close
ik you may not want to look at more calcs but
252+ Atk Choice Band Tyranitar Crunch vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Abomasnow: 312-367 (97.19 - 114.33%) -- 81.25% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Tyranitar Crunch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Dusclops: 236-278 (83.09 - 97.88%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Tyranitar Crunch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Multiscale Dragonite: 114-135 (35.29 - 41.79%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Tyranitar Crunch vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 105-123 (27.27 - 31.94%) -- possible 4HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Tyranitar Crunch vs. 52 HP / 0 Def Kyurem: 240-283 (59.4 - 70.04%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

i didnt bother with jynx as its a OHKO, i also used crunch as it will be the main move ttar will spam, next to stone edge/superpower which superpower OHKOs heatran and stone edge comes close to a OHKO through multiscales
252+ Atk Choice Band Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Multiscale Dragonite: 288-339 (89.16 - 104.95%) -- 31.25% chance to OHKO

and @spark
jynx is his revenger, kyurem is his rain counter, it destroyes rain

again, sorry for the large amount of calcs

Liltwick

Like I said, Jynx makes this team what is is, if you're going to go throw Jynx out you're throwing the whole team out as well. It fairs well without rapid Spin, and I would be losing my best hail abuser if Jynx went out. Heatran would be useless as It's my Water-Type lure. Jynx regains health from the water attacks targeted at him. Her main Job is just get sent out in the hail, and rape with Blizzard. She is my secondary rain counter, benefiting from the Rain. I've had Jynx on this team from day one, and she has never failed me. She is what makes this team waht it is, and if she is gone, the team is gone. Snowfall isn't a revenger killer, his job is a Weather Killer. He was designed to maim the other four Weather Starters, that's it, he is way to slow, even with the scarf, to actually be a good revenge killer. D-Nite is a good Revenge Killer, yes, but he's DD, meaning he can't Outright revenge kill.

@Danger, actually, what you pretty much just said. Also, Dusclops is 248 Hp / 8 Def, so I think that can make a difference. No, the Calcs are fine, they help visualize things

Last edited:

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Fighting types with a good coverage move still rape you. Conkeldurr can Mach Punch Jynx to death, Drain/Mach Punch Abomasnow, Kyurem. and Heatran to the underworld, OHKO D-nite with Ice Punch, while D-nite can't OHKO back unless it has a Dragon Dance under it's belt. Dusclops is killed by Payback. So yeah, you need a fighting type counter, mainly one that can take hits from coverage moves.

Also, Rapid Spin is a must in hail teams. Every hail abuser is weak to Stealth Rock. If rocks are up, you're ****ed, as Dragonite can't tank an Ice Punch from Conkeldurr with a broken Multiscale, Heatran will take residual damage, and Jynx, Kyurem and Abomasnow might as well say good bye.

Why doesn't Jynx run Lovely Kiss? Oh well, I suppose you wanted a revenge killer, but Kyurem has the same speed. Speaking of Kyurem, why don't you use Kyurem B? It has practically the same stats, only with a slightly lower 120 sp. Atk. Every other stat is the same or better. Kyurem Black can even run the same SubRoost set as Kyurem, but if you were Pressure-stalling, then I understand. Oh yeah. And Kyurem Black has BoltBeam coverage.

As a result, Tentacruel would be nice in this team, as it resists Conkeldurr's coverage moves (and then some more from other fighting types).

There are better Choice Scarfers that can abuse hail, such as Rotom F, who has STAB in BoltBeam.

Why don't you post some of your matches using this team here and let us check things out?

Last edited:

Liltwick

Fighting types with a good coverage move still rape you. Conkeldurr can Mach Punch Jynx to death, Drain/Mach Punch Abomasnow, Kyurem. and Heatran to the underworld, OHKO D-nite with Ice Punch, while D-nite can't OHKO back unless it has a Dragon Dance under it's belt. Dusclops is killed by Payback. So yeah, you need a fighting type counter, mainly one that can take hits from coverage moves.

Also, Rapid Spin is a must in hail teams. Every hail abuser is weak to Stealth Rock. If rocks are up, you're ****ed, as Dragonite can't tank an Ice Punch from Conkeldurr with a broken Multiscale, Heatran will take residual damage, and Jynx, Kyurem and Abomasnow might as well say good bye.

Why doesn't Jynx run Lovely Kiss? Oh well, I suppose you wanted a revenge killer, but Kyurem has the same speed. Speaking of Kyurem, why don't you use Kyurem B? It has practically the same stats, only with a slightly lower 120 sp. Atk. Every other stat is the same or better. Kyurem Black can even run the same SubRoost set as Kyurem, but if you were Pressure-stalling, then I understand. Oh yeah. And Kyurem Black has BoltBeam coverage.

As a result, Tentacruel would be nice in this team, as it resists Conkeldurr's coverage moves (and then some more from other fighting types).

There are better Choice Scarfers that can abuse hail, such as Rotom F, who has STAB in BoltBeam.

Why don't you post some of your matches using this team here and let us check things out?

I've faced Conkeldurr before, they all died to Arcana. I think everyone forgets Arcana reaches 487 Defense with her Eviolite, and 561 in her SPecial Defense. Also, Conks are dirt slow, I can easily just outspeed and kill them before they know what's going to hit them.

This team has fared well with out rapid spin, and as Danger says if anything changes the synergy gets really messed up. If I add Tentacruel, it will mess up this team. I don't understand why you guys keep on suggestion a Pokemon that will HURT my team. Also, Kyurem is supposed to be a tank, that's why I went with the original Kyurem, for it to be a tank. THat, and Earth Power is a Vital Move. If I used Kyurem-B, I would have to change the team. I'll pastbin some battles and Put the links in the OP.

Last edited:

McDanger

I wouldnt switch for black as hes more a wall breaker then a late game sweeper, plus kyurems pressure is very useful in this team as it can spam sub and stall out ferros gyro ball that is a problem for this team. Plus i find sub roost cube inferior to normal kyurem

Lunar.

I can't run forever
Hi I am Lunar and I will be rating your team today.

First I recommend that purple thing.. (forgot name) over Duskclops, the pokemon in my head does what your cyclops does but better.

Sableye
Leftovers Prankster Calm
Moveset EVs
~ Will-O-Wisp
~ Recover
~ Taunt
~ Night Shade / Foul Play / Confuse Ray
252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD

I like your whole jinx thing you got going on, but we all can't be Whitequeen.
I think your team needs a spinner since rocks and other silly things like that would kill your team, so I would say uh..
I am going to say add a little squiddy onto this team:

Tentacruel
Black Sludge Rain Dish Bold
Moveset EVs
~ Toxic Spikes
~ Rapid Spin
~ Scald
~ Protect / Ice Beam
252 HP / 236 Def / 20 Spe

Besides that I think I'll let other people rate since they are cool too, good luck bro!

PS AB2 sucks and mcdanger is a bad rater, don't listen to a word he says.
tumblr_mhn739RLSE1ql2603o1_250.gif

v Idk why thats there but ignore it! v

Attachments

• 302.png
    302.png
    628 bytes · Views: 20

Liltwick

Hi I am Lunar and I will be rating your team today.

First I recommend that purple thing.. (forgot name) over Duskclops, the pokemon in my head does what your cyclops does but better.

Sableye
Leftovers Prankster Calm
Moveset EVs
~ Will-O-Wisp
~ Recover
~ Taunt
~ Night Shade / Foul Play / Confuse Ray
252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD

I like your whole jinx thing you got going on, but we all can't be Whitequeen.
I think your team needs a spinner since rocks and other silly things like that would kill your team, so I would say uh..
I am going to say add a little squiddy onto this team:

Tentacruel
Black Sludge Rain Dish Bold
Moveset EVs
~ Toxic Spikes
~ Rapid Spin
~ Scald
~ Protect / Ice Beam
252 HP / 236 Def / 20 Spe

Besides that I think I'll let other people rate since they are cool too, good luck bro!

PS AB2 sucks and mcdanger is a bad rater, don't listen to a word he says.
tumblr_mhn739RLSE1ql2603o1_250.gif

v Idk why thats there but ignore it! v

You know that am the #1 Fan of Sableye, right? Anyways the only reason why I'm not using my precious Sabe Lunar, is that Arcana has Higer Defenses, and It's main GOal is to be a wall, not be a Trool, like my beloved Sabe.

Alright, I'm officially ignoring all Tentacruel suggestions, I've already gave my reasons why it's a detriment, so I'm not going to even bother. It's not that it's a bad pokemon, it actually is a really good pokemon, but adding it in means messing up my synergy, meaning I have to remake the team, but, I will test it out since everyone wants it in there for some reason. If I hate it, I will not put it in, alright everyone?

Last edited:

Lunar.

I can't run forever
Looking at your team it changes nothing to not be weak to hazards? Idk I guess its just me who thinks that?

Liltwick

For me, the problem with Tentacruel is not that I don't need it, It's more of what should go to replace it? I've been using this team well over a while, and it's fared fine against hazards. In fact, most of my teams don't have a Rapid Spinner, I just find hazards aren't really that bothersome unless it's Volcarona. I never really lost any games due to hazards damage either, so it's jsut my experiance.

EDIT: Alright everyone, here's my newest battle log with this team, it's up against a sun team.

http://pastebin.com/eey7mmVk

Last edited:

Lunar.

I can't run forever
Your team is perfectly fine vs sun its hazard that kill you.