• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blizzard Knights (BW2 Hail OU)

Klaus™

Banned
Well, when stealth rocks, an almost mandatory move on teams, takes 25% off 4 out of 6 pokemon, one needs full health for its ability to be useful, the other is trying to stall, and a third is choiced and so has to switch out a lot, well, that's really really bad. plus, it doesnt look like jynx accomplishes anything. you will not win the weather war if you have to keep switching into sr, let alone spikes layers.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
You could always try the Substitute Nasty Plot Jynx so you don't have to switch her around as much.

Jynx @ Leftovers
Trait: Dry Skin
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lovely Kiss
- Substitute
- Blizzard
- Nasty Plot

If you can get her to +6, (And this isn't as hard as it sounds...) Ice resistances don't matter. xD

Besides, Aboma has Choice Scarf anyway.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Nice to see a Hail team, much better than all the sand and rain ;)

For Jynx, I suggest you use either HP Fire or Lovely Kiss, to put incoming Scizor out of battle, since it can trap or just kill with the appropriate move. HP Fire kills it outside of rain, Lovely Kiss lets you safely escape from it. It also can hinder some other threats, like Latias and CBTar.

For your problem with MoxieMence, I assume the scarved Outrage variant, you can use Blizzard on Dusclops. It survives an Outrage and Blizzard I think KO's after SR damage. Just the sub would be gone then.

The Heatran set I find rather weird. Max SpA investment, yet Lava Plume is the chosen STAB move. I recommend Fire Blast/Flamethrower t kill opponents, instead of having a chance of burning. If you want to keep Lava Plume, put the EV's into Hp.

I also see opposing BalloonTran to be a slight problem, untill the balloon is broken. It kills the snowtree with a Fire move of choice, DNite after SR with HP Ice, Heatran with EPower, Jynx with that same Fire move, so it's bound to take out at least one member of the team. The best thing to do is stall it with SubSplit Dusclops, but when she's gone, you'll lose something.

Hope this helps somewhat :3