• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blockchain technologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

joombo

I have interest in blockchain technology and I want to explore it and so I was thinking maybe I should study its future. Why are people so excited about it?

JayZz

that's a good question. There's a potential use in payments and in smart contracts. I found useful publisher advertising network that can boost crypto business and attract target audience. Luckily they have flexible pricing models, I'm gonna use their services in the near future. I'm working on my blockchain business and hope blockchain technologies still will be profitable in the future.

Last edited:

mariopepper

I don't think blockchain is a good option to learn if you don't have any experience in crypto related stuff. Try better learn more simple theory first. As I know blokchain is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to change, hack, or cheat the system. A blockchain is essentially a digital ledger of transactions that is duplicated and distributed across the entire network of computer systems on the blockchain. After blokchain I recommend you to read about crypto mixers or check blender.io review about btc mixers and how they work as well.

Last edited:

gravisdana

Now that we are exploring cloud computing, you’d not want to skip an overview of cloud application development, right? So, we’ve got you covered with our blog to get started!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.