• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blood-C, is anyone watching this?

Livi

Memory Seeker
''Saya Kisaragi is a normal girl who is overly clumsy and kind. She lives with her father, the head of a shrine, and learns the 'art of the sword' from him. When she is faced with various forms of 'trials' that test her kindness, it brings misfortune for being 'overly-kind'. Against misfortune and for the sake of her friends, she maintains her kind heart and becomes stronger. However, in her journey, how will she fare, why is she being tested?'' Copy/paste'd cos I'm lazy xP.

It's the second anime related to Blood:The Last Vampire. The first one was Blood+, which I've watched as well.

So is anyone even watching it? xP

Blue_Horizon

Corrupted Master
Yeah I'm watching Blood-C, and really enjoying it.

I love the Clamp artstyle, and the animation is quite nice as well. Although I'm not sure where it's heading yet, as each episode just seems to be some interaction with her friends at school, some singing, eating at that cafe, and slaying some demons!

I wish it was uncensored as well, so looking forward to the DVD/Blu-ray release subs in the future.

Livi

Memory Seeker
The next episode will air on friday. Just 4 more episodes to air, and there are still so many unanswered questions. I have my suspicions on how it will turn out, though.

Blue_Horizon

Corrupted Master
The next episode will air on friday. Just 4 more episodes to air, and there are still so many unanswered questions. I have my suspicions on how it will turn out, though.

Warning, possible SPOILERS AHEAD:

I have a feeling that Saya may be the one killing everyone, and the 'aged ones' could be just her mind justifying and providing 'someone other than herself' to blame for the killings. All just theory though, it would be an awesome way to end things.

And god, the censorship is super annoying, esp in episode 8. Just huge white bars everywhere lol!