• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blood Red RP

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie walked calmly along the trail down Phenac city. She yawned nad calle on Mighty. He bounded up to her, tall, strong, blind...Mighty snifffed the air then put his head under her hand. Tessie pet him softly and he lolled his tonuge. Tessie smiled.

She stopped at the end of the city and looked out to the horizon. She sighed softly. Would she ever leave Phenac? Would Black Secrets ever allow anyone to leave, have regualr Pokemon? Mighty, Tessie new, was a regualar Pokemon. About one of the only in the village. Tessie sighed. She did not want to leave her mum when she was sick, and she did not want to leave her father's memory.

Tessie yawned widely and sat down. Mighty yawned too and sat down too. Tessie hugged him tightly. "Never leave me, Mighty," she whispered in his ear. Migty whined softly as if saying, "I won't..."

The wind blew slightly and her hair drifted off her face into her eyes. She looked farther out into the horizon, smiling. She wanted to go home, but she could never go home. Her home was littered, bad. It was sick, wrong, nobody woudl go there. Phenac, once the most beautiful city, wasnow in ashes. She sighed and looked back at the ashen town. itwas difficultto look at something so wrong, dirty, gone, and think it had used to be so beautiful, pretty, gorgeous and filling. Everything was destroyed, even lives. Tessie almost had died, luckily Mighty had saved her. But she would never forget the way her dad had looked at her before his death.

That longing look in his eye, that pain, that horror as he let her run for her life as he fainted into the fire. Tessie felt a tear run down her cheek. "Please God, let her live. Please let my mother live," she called, floding her hands into her lap. It was so strange to stare at thsi place. Where was the one? Where was the one who was going to save them all? Tessie sighed and remembered the Project Purify her dad had been making. It was to return these Eternity Pokemon to their regular states. She wondered where it had ever gone to...Maybe it was still back at her house. Maybe it was where her father had actually said. Maybe it was really goen...Who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"Suck it up, wuss."

Tessie looked around to see a tall man standing behind her. "Who are you?" she asked, Mighty growling at the stranger.

"Might, Might, muttered the man in a language that Tessie couldn't understand. Mighty began to bark at the stranger,who answered her, and seemed unaware that Tessie was standing there.

"Who are you?" she asked again. "Tell me, or I sick Mighty on you."

"That is none of your business, and that would be more dangerous for your pooch than me," answered the man in English she could understand. "Who are you, girl?"

He was forceful, strong, and totally in control of the situation. He stood far taller than her, and dressed all in black. He was fingering his belt.

"You can't make me," Tessie muttered, he was clearly a Pokemon trainer. Her team was far more powerful in comparission. "Beat me in battle with Mighty and I may."

"Fine," the stranger muttered, grasping the first ball on his belt. "I'll use my Scizor, if that's all right with you."

"Just bring it."

"As you wish," he said chuckling. "Scizor," he commanded, opening the ball in a flash of light. The red metal Pokemon appeared, branishing its claws in anticipation of battle.

"Begin," said the dark man, and Scizor attacked.

Skrusti

At least you didn't act newbish and say something mean ^-^

Actually, it doesn't matter how long it is, there is currently no RP running under this name. Normally, one has sign-ups (Which you locate in the "Sign-Up" part of RPGs), followed by the actual RP. So, re-read the rules, and post the Sign-Up ^_^

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
S

Sketch

(There are sign-ups)

Damon ran up, having been looking through the ruins of Phenac. Such a lovely city it had been at one time. The water that had made it famous was all dried up, and its beautiful mix of Greek and Celtic architecture now crumbled in heaps of stone. Now gone.

Who is that man? asked Damon to himself. Damon didn't recognize him. "Hey, Strings! Come here," he yelled. The black-colored Banette floated up next to him, and telepathically asked, "What do you want?"

"Who do you think will win?" he asked, looking at the Scizor, who clicked its pincers together menacingly.

"The Scizor," said Strings. "It'll take a lot of bite to get through it's armor. Even though, in my experience, Mightyena taste a lot better."

Damon groaned at his Banette's sickly remark, and turned back to the battle. "Come on Mighty!" he yelled, cheering on the doglike Mightyena.

Nirarekdan

Are you sure this is the place, Rae? Eva thought to the large Persian beside her. Strangely enough it was black instead of cream and had large, purple spots on her two front legs and a strip of purple around her tail. The Pokemon nodded, staring around at the ashen city. The girl next to her was almost as dark, but wore tough, worn jeans with a blood stain on one pocket, and her tough leather hiking boots were stained with grass. The girl's black shirt fluttered as a breeze came up, bringing with it sounds and smells of battle. Rae's ears perked with interest.
I didn't know there were humans still alive... she thought. The two raced off towards the sounds, soon seeing a Scizor and Migthyena battling, their trainers nearby, along with a Bannette and human off to one side.

D

DeadlyMighty

"Fine by me, Mighty, stay," she called. Mihgyt sat down obediently, pricking its ears up high. She kenw what she was doing. Tessie rose her staff slighty and the Project Purify on her arm gleamed. She smirked at the staff nad Migjty shifted slightly. "Ready, go! Mighty, double team!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
'Once such a great city...and now..' Sakura Heart muttered to herself. she was looking over Phenac. she was sketching the ruins while her pichu Pinto rested on her shoulder. 'almost done Pinto then we can take a walk..ok?' 'Pi' the little pichu squeaked. pinto was only a few weeks old so she was egar to play in this new world. sakura put the finishing touches on her sketch 'there all done. shall we go?' 'pichu'. sakura started off walking, after a few minutes she saw a small group of people assembled, two of them were battling. 'come on Pinto lets go and see..i could take some sketches' sakura ran up to where the battle was taking place.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"Hmmm...Double Team huh?" he muttered under his breath. "This won't take too long at all."

"Scizo, Sciz!" shouted the man in Scizor language.

"What?" muttered Tessie, just as Scizor crashed into the correct Mighy with a Steel Wing. He can speak with Pokemon, she thought. Being able to detect her opponent's moves would be difficult if she couldn't understand them.

"Bite!" she shouted, and Mighty hastened to attack. It bared its fangs, jumped up, and-

"Scizor!" shouted the man, and the metal Pokemon used Iron Defense just as Mighty's teeth came down. "Sciz!"

The bug Pokemon viciously slashed the Mightyena with Slash, and it went down. "Looks like I win," said the man.

"Mighty!" shouted Tessie. "Are you okay?"

It took a minute, but the beast still stod up after the onslaught. "Too bad," muttered the dark stranger, "I had hoped for a better challenge, but I just got saddled with a misfit who finds achievement in the fact that her Pokemon can stand."

"Scizor," he muttered once again. The steel Pokemon charged, cutting at Mighty's side with Fury Cutter. He won.

"That was a good match," came a voice from overhead. The stranger looked up, and saw to his suprise a boy.

"Who are you child?" asked the man, who had stopped to put on his sunglasses. Pulling out a Pokeball, he returned his Scizor to his belt.

"I'm Damen," answered the youth, who was in the company of a Banette.

"Whatever weakling, I'm out of here," muttered the man, who had decided it was time to leave. "I don't do babysitting."

"You are you calling babies?" shouted Tessie, looking after her injured Mightyena. "You could have hurt Mighty bad."

"Wasn't my fault," he answered sighing. "Your Pokemon is just too weak to come up against Scizor. Plus I have an unbeatable edge in battle."

"Can you actually talk to Pokemon?" asked Damen, who was very curious.

"Yeah, what's it to you?" asked the giant stranger, turning around.

"I was just thinking that it was really cool," said the young trainer.

D

DeadlyMighty

Mighty looked up with furious hate. He suddnely stood. "This is not over," Tessie thought as she griiped her staff tightly. "No One disgraces my dad's spirit!" Tessie shouted. Mighty stumbled back to her. "Mighty, please. Think of Jigg. Think of what Jigg would do," Tessie cooed.

Mighty looked up at her, his empty white eyes staring longingly at her. "I want a re-match!" Tessie called to the man. Mighty sat down, panting. "With another of my pokemon!" she growled.

Teh man turned. "Deal," he said. Tessie smirked. "Bring it."

She pulled up an ultra ball, yellow and black, shining brightly. She sighed. "Oh god, please help me runner," she whispered.

PokemonInferno

Poor Torchic
Tommy on his Charizard flies in the sky above that battle."Whoa a battle let's watch.Charizard get a little closer" said Tommy.Charizard flies a little lower."Char!" cried Charizard."Let's see whose going to win?" asked Tommy."Charizard Char!" cried Charizard."I think the girl will win she looks like a strong trainer." Tommy said to his Charizard.Tommy watches the battle from above with his Charizard.(sorry it's so short)

D

DeadlyMighty

"Runner! Go!" She called and out came....nothing?!?! What? Tessie smirked as she gripped her staff hard, hre hand sweating. as long as seh kept Runner invisible, the other trainer would never know what it was. She wasn't letting her guard down though. tessie muttered a sigle word, and Runner's mind was cut from his communication. She looked to the man. "Well, are you going to send im out or what?" she cried.

Mighty backed away, lowering hsi ears. How could he have failed his trianer?

S

Sketch

"Interesting," muttered Damon under his breath. "I've heard of people who can communicate with their Pokemon, like you and me, but I didn't know that people could actually speak with Pokemon."

"Yeah," said the Banette. "Normally, our language is too hard for most to pronounce correctly. He must be talented."

Damon didn't care about the insult. Ever since his youth, he couldn't even act smart without being called overconfident, or a bragger. True, he was a bit short for his age, but hey, he was 20 something. Did that really qualify him as a youth? Oh well. It was true that inside, he was still very youthful.

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie tried to igmore everything that was going on around her. She closed her eyes adn listened calmly for Runner's footsteps, to place where she was. "You ready yet?" she called at the man's hesitation. She had broken the surface, he was suspiscious of no visible pokemon. He most likely thought it a ghost pokemon.

Tessie folded her arms, the light breeze washign her face in coll wind. She enjoyed the fresh breeze on her face. It lolled her body calmly. She took a bi breath and looked back. She could do this, shew as the best trainer here, and she knew it.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"Where is your Pokemon?" muttered the dark man, scanning the arena. "Have you no more?"

"Can't you see it, oh mighty know-it-all?" she taunted, gleeful that he couldn't see Runner.

"Pathetic," he answered, reaching for another ball on his belt. "I won't even bother, I'll use my shadow."

He unclicked the ball, and another Pokemon stood in a flash of light. This one was a dragon, but its eyes were red. "Flygon," it muttered in a deep, evil voice.

"Have you ever faced a Shadow Pokemon before?" he asked softly, looking at his Pokemon. "They're quite powerful."

"Shadow Pokemon are for dark trainers and creeps like you!" she shouted back, annoyed at his smugness.

"Do you assume I am evil?" he asked back, looking enraged. "I have not chosen this path, but you have forced me."

"Gon!" he shouted, and Flygon sprang into the air, away from her invisible Pokemon.

"That's not going to save you!" she shouted, trying to calculate her attack.

"Gon Fly!" he shouted to his Pokemon, and it obeyed. Diving down, it beat its wings at the earth, creating dust clouds. Her Pokemon was getting covered in dust, exposing it to his sight. "Flygon!" roared the mystery trainer, and the Flygon dove in, smashing into the exposed Pokemon with Earthquake.

The ground cracked under Flygon's pressure, sending the Pokemon Runner flying. It crashed into the ground outside the space they were fighting in, knocked out.

"You bore me," he muttered, "it shouldn't be so easy to win." Without another word, he returned the Shadow Pokemon to its Pokeball.

"H-how?" she stammered, so amazed was she at her unbelivable loss. "How do you win?"

"I listen, while others choose not to," he said, walking up. "You fought terribly, but your bond with your Pokemon is strong." He smiled slightly, it seemed the least he could do.

"What is important is that you try, and never get ahead of yourself." He patted her on the head like a child. "Do not assume you may win because of an advantage. I could have lost, though I can speak with my Pokemon and not broadcast my plan."

Damen looked amazed, a symbolic speech was clearly not what he expected from the man. "Who are you anyway?" he asked in suprise.

He chuckled. "It might be safer for you not to know until later," he said. "My name is trouble, but I have been known as Kor on my journeys."

Tessie and Damen looked up at the man they would call Kor. He seemed impressive beyond all thought. "I have made a decision," he said.

"What?" Tessie asked Kor, annoyed of his arrogance.

"I'll stay with you two, until Tessie can beat me," he laughed. Damen joined in, and even Tessie laughed a little, after she had swatted Kor with a shot of her staff.

S

Sketch

This man was interesting. Kor, a man who used Shadow Pokemon and could speak the Pokemon language. Damon looked down at Banette, who seemed a bit suspicious of the man, judging by the way he had shifted around so his back was facing the group. Damon sent out a telepathic message to him.

What's wrong?

He uses Shadow Pokemon. Any trainer who uses Pokemon without any bond to their heart should be ashamed.

You don't have a heart.

But I do have a soul. Something those evil Shadow Pokemon do not have.

Damon turned away from this. Strings had the right to be suspicious, but Kor seemed perfectly okay. Or so he thought. I mean, they had just met him, and they had no idea of his background. All they had was his name.

"Anyone want to battle me? I'm getting a bit bored just standing around. Or do we have to continue?" he questioned.

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie returend runner, the Rapidash. She looked down. Was it really worth it? She kenw she could beat him, she knew. Tessie took a deep breath. "I will, let me just heal Mighty and Runner," she replied. She stuck them in her Project purify and the two pokeballs glowed then dimmed and she picked them back. Mighty immediately came out, smiling and lolling his tongue.

"You know, you're wrong," Tessei said to Kur. "Mighty is strong, he is not weak, you did not give him a chance." she looked to Mighty, who had one claw on his face, as if ashamed of Tessie. Tessie shook her head.

"Look kid, you ready to battle?" she asked the one who had offered.

OOC_ Alright, not nit-picking too much, but I'm making a new rule. Read it in the Sing-ups. Thanks!