• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blood Red RP

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"It doesn't matter."

Kor's voice broke the silence he had been keeping. He ate only a little bit, but enough to keep him alive for another day. "We are here, and nothing can be done to change that. All that does matter is that we make the best of our situation. I live like this, it should be good enough for you. For now."

"Shut up Kor," Tessie replied, finishing her food. "You don't know everything."

"That might be," the giant replied. "But I do know more about the world then you do, I've been hiding a long time."

"Kor?" Sakura's voice entered his mind. "Could I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Can you tell us about your past?" she asked.

"No," he replied. "I am bound not to. When I was striken with this curse, I lost my life before then. I know it still, but I can never speak or do anything. I can not be comforted, in short, by telling another soul my past. All I can say is that I have been hiding from those men for a very long time."

D

DeadlyMighty

"What if you told someone without a soul? Someone like you? Would you then feel any better?" Tessie asked,, glaring at him from the side of her eyes. "Or are you too chiken?"

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"You do not want to know my past, there is a reason it is secret." Kor knew she was attempting to provoke him. "Why do you think I keep it secret? To make you feel suspense? The horror would scar you woman."

He picked up his swords. "I will be sleeping outside the cave tonight, so you all may have more room. At dawn, we are leaving. That is final. I will place your mother in a safe place at that time, so that she will not be a problem with your emotions Tessie."

He made his way out of the cave, feeling for the syrum in his pocket. There was enough, enough for now. His blood could heal anything, except his trapped heart. He climbed up onto the clifftop, he had lied to them. He was going to guard them, his body did not need sleep at that moment. He took out his swords from within his trench coat, and began to lightly polish them.

His ears combed the area around them, listening for anything out of the ordinary.

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
Sakura made herself a small sleeping area. 'Tessie do you have a sleeping bag or blankets i dont want you getting cold..and try not to worry about your mother she'll be alright now'.
She settled herself down to sleep, she didnt realise how tired she was. it had been a long day. she quietly slipped a small photograph out of her bag and smiled. wispering 'dont worry...who ever haves you i'll find them and get you back'. still holding the photo she slowly fell asleep.

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie just sat in a corner, her knees clutched to her chest. THe still air prickled her face, the only skin exposed. She felt so alone. How was seh ever going to make it through? How coudl hse ever carry out these plans? Tessie's breath came short. She put her head on her knees and let one small tear roll down her cheek. What was wrong with her now, crying so much? She had never cried this much since her father died. Since she lost everything.