• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blood Red RP

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie shook her head. "Ah, young love," but then she stopped. What wa she saying? What in the world? Why was she thinking of Kor? Tessie shook her head agian and looked donw at her mum, letting her hair fall in her eyes. "Mum, wake up. We have to get you some mroe medicine."

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Kor was still on the cliff's overhead when Tessie walked outside to fetch him for her mother.

"Get down here with that medicine!" she shouted at him, Kor presumed that her mother wasn't feeling well again, and dropped ten feet to the surface where she was standing.

"Lead that way," Kor said, following her into the cavern where her mother was lying. "This is most unusual," Kor muttered, looking her over.

"What?" Tessie asked.

"My medicine should have healed her by being spread along her skin, but I do not think it was successful. We might have to give it to her in a different form."

"What do you mean it didn't work?" Tessie shouted.

"It did not work, for some reason I am unaware of as of yet. Perhaps it is her mental health that I must treat first."

"H-how did you know that?" she asked stunned, she was not expecting Kor to know that.

"I can tell from her face," Kor said absent-mindedly, sitting down to get a better look, and pulling out his vial. "I will have to give her the syrum again, but in different form. That should revive her to normal levels of human standards."

"She will have to ingest into her body," Kor muttered.

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessi was stunned that Kor knew this of her mother. Would he think her insane too? Tessie accepted that she did act a bit odd, on some occasion, but never insane. She wsn't going to take after hr moher's mental issues, but she also knew she didn't want to be much like her father. Young an arrogant, but lovabel all the same. Tessie wanted to be her own person.

"Ingest it? You mean eat it?" Tessie exclaimed, dropping next to Kor and her mum. "That is just disgusting."

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"It might be, but it will heal your mother's mind as well as her body," Kor answered, uncorking the vial. "My medicine has never been known to fail."

"But still, gross," Tessie muttered.

"Do you even know what it's made of?" Kor asked, he was getting annoyed.

Tessie shook her head that she did not.

"Good, then how do you know it's bad?" he asked, looking at the vial of red fluids. "This is the closest thing you're going to get to help her, so just let me work my magic."

Without waiting for consent, he poured the entire bottle down her mother's mouth.

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie shuddered, and her mom choked, she looked away, and in answer to Kor's question, she rpeleid:" I dont know it's bad, but i do know that there is blood in there. I can smell it," she coughed, feeling her stomach churn.

She owndered how her mum felt, having to drink it and that pushed Tessie over the edge. She stood up and ran from the cave.

About three minutes later, she came back in, slumped nad glaring.

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
Sakura found the moterbike just where Tessie said it would be and prepared herself to get on 'now this should be fun glad no one else can see this'. when she was on the bike she found a comfortable position and started it up. at first Sakura was shocked at the speed 'oh my god' she called to herself but soon she got used to the speed and was on her way.
some one had been watching her and were now following on a bike of their own, sakura got a glimpse of them in her mirror but before she could react, what looked like a ball of fire maybe an attack from a pokemon, came threatning towards her, she knew it was going to hit. it did, the bike swerved and fell and Sakura fell too, she felt a bistering pain in her leg, then she fell unconsious.

D

DeadlyMighty

And right as Sakura fell, Tessie arrived, panting with Mighty., "STEP AWAY!" she shouted, pointing her finger at him. "Don't go near her!" she rushed to Sakura and touched her leg lightly. It instantly healed and Tessie shook her to wake her up, sending some power into her.

Then she turned. "You little rat! I thought you were up to something."

"Well, well, well, if it isnt' little Tess. Long time no see, eh?"

"Damn right you are, Kye."

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
Sakura woke up 'Guppy?' as she came to she saw Tessie and Mighty threatning a man, she felt a little dizzy, but her leg no longer hurt. she slowly got to her feet to join Tessie, then she noticed some thing wrong 'PINTO?..where's my pichu Pinto?'

D

DeadlyMighty

"Behidn the bush to your left," Tessiem muttered quietly nad quickly. "Bring it on, Kye. Let me see what you've learned over hte past few years."

Suddnely, a white light cmae fomr the boy and shot towards Tessie, but by hte time it had left his hand, Tessie was already gone in a flash, after shoving Sakura into the bush, and was standing, arms corssed, behidn the boy. "Mmmmm, still a bit slow, aren't we, Kye?" hse siad with no apparant taste in her mouth.

"Sakura, go, ill stall him," she growled, lunged at the boy and pinned him ot the ground.

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
Sakura heard a wimper, looking down at her feet she found Pinto. 'where have you been you scareed me' she picked the baby pichu up and cradled her.
Sakura couldnt leave Tessie with this boy, not after everything she had done for her, helping find a way to contact Guppy and saving her from the attack from this boy. 'Tessie i wont leave you, i can help you. please than we can go to the pokemon center together and get help for your mother'

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie stood up quickly ofmr the boy. "no, he's dnagerous, and im dangerous, leave," she said, when suddenly something shot her backwards nad she flew into the bushes. The noy stood.

"Guppy will never even know you died," he nsarled and andvanced upon Sakura.

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
'What you think i'm afraid of you?' sakura snarled at the boy 'your just a coward who thinks that picking on people will make you powerful, well junior it takes more than that to scare me' Sakura held out a pokeball ready 'wait, how did you know about Guppy?'

D

DeadlyMighty

The bouy laughed and Tessie came fomr the bushes. "He cna read minds. HE is one of me Sakura, he's a djinni, too." Tessie growled. "You think you are better than me, i am of higheer class than you." Kye snarled.

"Oh, Kye, class doesn't matter in this case!" she snapped.

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
'One of you? Tessie he isnt the one who hurt your mother is he?' Sakura dispised this boy more and more, but if he could read her mind, what if he...'listen you scum if you ever hurt Guppy, or Tessie you'll have me to answer to, and i wont go easy on you!'

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"Cease your movement Djinni," a cold voice from behind the boy hissed, before a hand shot out to drag him into the dark.

"What was that?" Sakura asked, it had happened too fast.

"I happened," Kor answered, removing himself from the shadows with the boy attached to his arm by the neck. "Something you wanted to say to the girls, boy?" he asked, thrusting the boy into his face, intimidating the boy.

D

DeadlyMighty

"Kor!" Tessieexcliamed. She shook her head. "DONT TOUCH HIM!" she screamed, yanking him form Kor's arms. "DONT TOUCH HIM!" and she grabbed the boy by his upper arms and began to shake him.

"LEAVE! Leave if you ever want to live! I CANT LET YOU DIE!" she cire,d tears coming to her eyes.

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
'very nice timing Kor' Sakura joked, she watched Tessie shake the malicious boy. 'if you leave now i'm sure Kor and Tessie will spare your life, but remeber what i warned you, stay a way from Guppy or face me'

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"Thank you Sakura," Kor muttered, taking a good look a the boy. "I've been working on my timing."

The boy was petrifyed at the sight of the gigantic Kor, and of the skaing that Tessie was giving him. "Tessie, you can stop."

"Would you care to remove yourself from our presence?" Kor asked the boy, unsheathing his two short-swords. "Or shall I do it for you?"

D

DeadlyMighty

Kye looked at Kro's swords nad was gone with a loud crack. Tessie fell to her knees, then she got up in rage. "Touch him, Kor, and i will make you wish you never met me!" she hissed quietly, then turned, grabbed her bag and was goen in another crack, up to the cave.

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
'What was all that about Kor?' Sakura stared at where Tessie had just disapeared 'she's just acted like she didnt want you to kill him!'...for a moment she was silent, suddenly a thought came to her..'GUPPY!! i have to find that pokemon centre..Kor will you come with me i dont think i shall be long..i need to let him know i'm alright!'