• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blood Red RP

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie cmea back to camp, and started to kick at the gorund. "Why did her interfere now? Does he not know it's not itme yet? Damn him! Why is he so stubborn! I told him to stay put!" she shouted, sat donw on a rock and put her head in ehr hands. She pulled her coat donw just a bit, so tath a small patch showed from under it. She never took this coat off, ever. Only in private and to wash it.

But underneathe the coat, there was a bage, pinned to her shirt, taht read Black Secrets. "What am i doing...?" Tesie muttered to herself.

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
' i dont think we are too far away now' Sakura said to Kor as they sereched for the pokemon center...she was leading the way Kor had remained silent through the whole journey. as they approched the top of a hill sakura saw a small building come into view 'there!!! there it is' sakura smiled and picked up speed towards the pokemon center. 'once i'm inside i can contact Guppy' sakura opened the door the the center and headed for the desk...'excuse me nurse joy would it be possible to use a computer please?' 'of course' nurse joy answered 'it's right over there'...'great thankyou..Kor why dont you take a seat..i'll only be a few minutes'

Masa Mune

Thunder Trainer
Neptune snuck up on Tessie while she was washing her coat, and sat down beside her.
"If you don't mind I would like to talk with you a moment."

Tessie continued to wash the jacket, but didn't even look to Neptune to acknowledge his pressence.
"I'm a bit busy right now, so if it's all the same I would prefer not to talk."

"I'm afraid I must insist... You see, Prominence saw your little quarrel and the fact you were a Djinn, it seems the other two knew, but our group didn't, or at least Prominence and I didn't until now. Hopefully Masa does not yet know, for if he does, he will not hesitate to take your life and destroy everything that could still be precious to you without it even weighing a grain on his conscience. Oh, and give Kor a warning for me as well,where Masa has a vendetta, Juggernaut has his own as well... I saw those two babies in his thoughts a short while back, and he would do well to make sure Juggernaut does not see those children... Well, I have said my piece, if you still do not wish to talk that is fine, I shall leave you to your work."

With that the slowking stood up, but instead of walking away, walked into the stream and sat. It seemed that despite 'saying his piece' he wouldn't let things end as such. So he sat, relaxed, and waited.

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie finally looked up. She rung out her jacket and sat back. "You know, let Masa kill me, i dont care. See if he can, because there is one little problem, im already dead. Demons aren't alive, and im a demon," Tessie said sternly, looking at Neptune with abyss.

"And dont you think there was a reason i didnt tell you? I only tell those who i trust, and truthfully, i dont trust you, or your trainer and his pokemon," she said scathignly. "I dont even know why you are hear, when your so called Masa could kill anything and defend himself. Not like any of those grunts could hurt you, now is there? Unless, one is among us..." she snickered, and pulled her jacket back on, before Neptune could see her badge, even thought the jacket was still wet.

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
' Ok Kor i'm done...hey are you ok you've been awful quiet, or is it me just talking too much, i dunno maybe i'm just happy i got a message to him. i hope he gets it soon. i just wish there was i way i could speak to him directly, but i havent seena phone for days'

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Kor remained silent, but stood up to leave the center with Sakura.

His recent fight with Ehart had proven what he had long since feared, that his enemies were still alive, and were willing to do anything to get them. Soon his secret would come out, despite his wishes for no one to ever know.

"I'm sorry Sakura I'm just not in a talkative mood," Kor muttered. "We should get back to Tessie and the others, we need to leave this area as soon as possible."

He followed her back, absorbed in his own thoughts.

Masa Mune

Thunder Trainer
Neptune stood up and looked right into Tessie's eyes, not even flinching from the words.

"Child, don't think you're the only demon here or that the dead can't be further destroyed... Masa is one who should be dead, as should Juggernaut, Prominence, Juvef, and myself; and in many ways we have long since passed...However in the technical sense, Masa isn't because of that damnable sword, it sustains his youth against his will as well as ours. He may look to be around your age, but you'd be surprised to know that the five of us are well into our fifties, in fact, I am well into my ninties. As for why he has chosen to travel with you, the stench of death is thick with your group, so as long as it promises bloodshed and hopefully his realease, he will continue to linger. Either way, you have taken my good will and thrown it back in my face; but I will say it again, if he thinks for even a moment you carry any favor with the gods he will not stop hunting you and anything that meant anything to you. I can't say if he would be successful or not, it was simply a warning... In fact if you have any mastery over your powers, you'd stand a more than fair chance at killing him as he has never fought a Djinn before."

Neptune walked out of the stream and back towards the direction of the vehicle. Though he stopped once more and turned around briefly to say his final words of the night.

"It was wise of you to not trust us, chances are Masa will attempt something soon, depending on what happens, to earn everyone's trust. Remember that anything he does will be a blatant lie... for he has long lost the ability to care about anything except pain... his pain, and the pain he can inflict upon others."

With that the Slowking vanished into the forest to leave the girl to her thoughts.

Last edited:
D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie liad back, letting her feet drag in the water. She closed her eyes and fire etched across her eyelids, as the battle she had witnessed, replayed over nad over and over again. She shot open her eyes and stared blanky, breathing heavily. The sky was turning dark agian and her jacket was still wet, which made her shiver agianst the cold air the rushed slowyl through the valley.

Tessie sat up and rubbed her hand across her eyes. She heard Neptune's words again. In fact if you have any mastery over your powers, you'd stand a more than fair chance at killing him as he has never fought a Djinn before. SHe shook her head. She was not one to kill, not at all. No. But then again...she had killed...but that was as a human, as this person, she was being given a new life. She remembered the cold feeling of death, as it raced up her spine, into her head and then there was black. Tessie knew what it felt like to die, for she had died in her past life, as asmall human, with big blue eyes and long red hair. Now tessie had deep black hair, nad glowing silver eyes.

She felt a tear escape her eye.

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
'were back!!' sakura called into the cave cheerfully, she walked in with a beeming smile and humming a tune to herself. 'i hope there wasnt any problems while we were gone'

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie distantly heard Sakura call out into the cave. She sighed and looked back up at the stary night, wondering whatever in the world she was doing here. She needed to leave. She had made friends with these people, and if they got hurt, Tessie didn't knwo what she woudl do. But the problem was, she was supposed to hurt them....but she coudln't.

The stars twinkled on in the night, as if nothing had happened, as if no one would ever notice that Tessie was an outsider...something she had always been and had never wanted to be. She decided that no matter what, she was leaving in th morning.

Masa Mune

Thunder Trainer
Neptune made his way back to the truck and found Masa, glaring right into him. Saddened, the slowking shook his head softly before taking a place in the vehicle as well.

"Don't give me that look Masa, I've not betrayed you, only the sword. I know there is still a bit of who you are left, so tell me, two of them seem to already be cursed, and the other is... dare I say... innocent. Do you really plan on making them deal with the Masamune as well? Do you also plan on introducing them to Sin? Your revenge against humanity should have been fulfilled long ago, so why do you continue down this path?"

Masa's eyes glazed over as he stopped listening to Neptune who was now just mainly rambling and speaking to himself.

"No, of course you'll continue... anything living other than pokemon are a reminder of... Well Masa, there's something you should know about me then; no, I'm sure you already knew. So what then, were you saving me as your final victim? If so I won't run or hide, though I'll say that if that's the case your desire to avenge your fate has left the realm of reason."

Neptune stopped speaking for a moment to catch his breath and regain his calm demeanor. Masa also seemed to phase back into reality with Neptune's ramblings done with and noticed him gazing up into the sky. There wasn't too much to see through the trees, but to the slowking it was still a bit of a comfort.

"Sin already paid you a visit, didn't he?"

Masa choked on the breath he drew in when he heard those words.

"You can't protect us Masa, not from him. He'll always do as he pleases; but tell me, are you going to involve those innocents? Okay, maybe not innocent, but they are certainly farther from that seventh circle than we who only have done what we did because we can."

A human form walked up behind Neptune and laid a talon on his shoulder.

<Leave it be, he's made up his mind. For now let's up our patrol... we have no idea what kind of tricks that deviant has planned for us.>

"You're right Prominnece... very well, I'll see what I can find out through the water in the area... Let us both be careful."

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
Sakura was extramly happy as she walked over to Tessie 'i did it Tessie..i e-mailed Guppy so now he knows i'm OK' she carried on beaming to her self as she walked over to where the fire was lit 'hey who wants something to eat i can make it if you like?'

D

DeadlyMighty

"You know, Sakura, everything doesnt always turn out the way you want it to," Tessie muttered, still laying down, her eyes closed, her hands behind her head. "Sometimes, the worst replaces the best." She took in a deep breath. Guppy wasnt going to get the message, Tessie knew that. Not because she had seen into the future, but because it had been Kye's mission to capture him, nad hold him hostage. That's why he had showed up in the road like that.

Tessie had only intereferred because if he would have killed her, that would be one last human sacrafice they had. And it would give away his position. Tessie opened her eyes to the stars. "Do you really think Guppy's going to get the message?"

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
'well i know he's busy at work, but he always checks his e-mails, so i'm sure he'll get it' Sakura suddenly felt a cold chill travel down he spine. she looked at Tessie 'why, do you know something? Tessie if you do you have to tell me, please tell me Guppy's ok please!'

D

DeadlyMighty

"I don't know anything about Guppy," she muttered, completely lieing, but nothing showed in her eyes, only truth. "I was just saying, after what happened today, you would never know. It was all peacefull, then that happened. Anything is possible, Sakura, anything," she remarked, staring blankly up at the bright stars.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"Correct," Kor muttered, looking on along with her. He had remained in the background in order to allow the others their space. The night air felt cool against their skin, except for Kor's whos trench coat was swaying gently in the breeze. "Sometimes change can be a good thing though. But today was difficult, and it will only grow harder as the days go by." That much they had learned today.

She had threatened him for some reason today, after threatening the youth that had attacked them. "Who was that person, and why did you care about him so much?" he asked with no emotion in his voice. He never liked the things anyway, not since his life had changed.

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
Sakura had listened to what both Tessie and Kor had said, she had real uneasy feeling. something was wrong somewhere, but she didnt want to say anything more on the matter. she looked at Tessie and Kor then turned away. 'i suspose i should make some dinner for us' she spoke on a flat tone.

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie looked up at Kor. "It''s none of your business," she said just as flatly. "Maybe I know huim, maybe I don't." The breeze swept across her face, like someone was blowing on her.

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
Sakura had remained quiet while preparing their dinner, she was lost in her own thoughts. thinking of Guppy and wishind that he was safe and not in danger as she now feared. when she had dinner ready she turned to her companions and gave them a bowl each. quietly she said 'it's not much, but i hope it tastes alright' she then got a bowl for herself and sat down, staying silent once again.

D

DeadlyMighty

Tessie took her bowl and sat down, looking into it. "This is really no way to live, on the outskirts of land, in a cave full of who knows what," Tessie grumbled, taking a bite of dinner. She set it down on her lap after she crossed her legs. "Did you ever wonder what would happen to the world, what it would be like, if one of us wasn't here?" she asked suddenly, and very quietly.