• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blood Type P

orochi

86yu.png

is a fan manga that is written by my friend Codeepfly(Codee Pfleiderer) and art my me Orochi (Olyvia Cepeda)

Here is another manga I am working on: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...e-Quest-to-Save-Hoenn&p=16336074#post16336074

Writer:
Hey I'm codeepfly. I'm writing the story while orochi is drawing it. This is all based off of my continual daydreams that get me through life and work. I've shared this with orochi and she loved it enough to make it into a manga. So we're like a dynamic duo! The director and the producer! But aside jokes, it's awesome to see this come to life. Feel free to ask me anything about the story that you have questions on. Also please give me and orochi feedback. We both want to know what we can improve on. Enjoy the manga!

Illustrater:
I've been drawing since I was 2. Still going strong as you can see XD. I was inspired by Codee when he was telling me some stories about a made up journey in pokemon. I was so excited that I though I could make it come to life by illustraing it. The amazing Duo!!!!! I hope all of you enjoy the manga. I'll keep posting up new pages when Codee gives me the script. Ask me any question if you want to know how I make stuff or if you are just curious. Like Codee said, feedback will be greatly appreciated. It will help us grow as a team. Heres a link to more of my work http://olive-619.deviantart.com/) Enjoy our creation :D

update: I'm doing 2 mangas at once so please be patient. Give me a couple weeks.

p947.png

blood_type_p_pages_1_by_olive_619-d59onfc.jpg

blood_type_p_page_2_by_olive_619-d59onpw.jpg

blood_type_p_page_3_by_olive_619-d59onye.jpg

blood_type_p_page_4_by_olive_619-d59oo53.jpg

blood_type_p_page_5_by_olive_619-d59oob1.jpg

blood_type_p_page_6_by_olive_619-d59oofu.jpg

blood_type_p_by_olive_619-d5ahddq.jpg

blood_type_p_by_olive_619-d5ahdj5.jpg

blood_type_p_by_olive_619-d5ahdqm.jpg

blood_type_p_by_olive_619-d5ahduk.jpg

blood_type_p_by_olive_619-d5ahdzv.jpg

blood_type_p_by_olive_619-d5ahe5h.jpg

blood_type_p_by_olive_619-d5aheaj.jpg

blood_type_p_by_olive_619-d5ahefi.jpg

blood_type_p_by_olive_619-d5ahem6.jpg

blood_type_p_by_olive_619-d5aheq2.jpg

blood_type_p_by_olive_619-d5aheum.jpg

blood_type_p_by_olive_619-d5aheyk.jpg

1t4w.jpg

29k4.jpg

3e4b.jpg

tvjp.jpg

m4bw.jpg

17md.jpg

4wdt.jpg

szat.jpg

lqpn.jpg

9n2g.jpg

w39k.jpg

fv5v.jpg

special chapter
woga.jpg

67yt.jpg

vbn8.jpg

irbh.jpg

et3b.jpg

5e5x.jpg

8fiv.jpg

baoc.jpg

he0j.jpg

sx90.jpg

5eax.jpg

gvvu.jpg

k5xb.jpg

cm7d.jpg

d57u.jpg

ji0q.jpg

iwyv.jpg

2kbx.jpg

c0qo.jpg
[/CENTER

[/CENTER]

Last edited:

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
I like it! (is this where I'm suppose to write feedback?)

The characters are great so far and the Pokemon look cute. It looks really well drawn and I feel the story is going to move forward. ^^ I'm looking forward to the next pages.

Flyer1228 >< keep up the awesome work!

Squirtle...what?
OHNOES AHHHHHHH...
That'd be my reaction xD
I draw too. Not as good as that, but when it's time for me to go to collage, imma go to a drawing school.
But, this is nice. Maybe some more periods and stuff, couldn't tell where the sentences ended at times~

orochi

thank you for commenting and pointing out the grammer. i shall not make that mistake on the next pages DX

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
This looks pretty interesting, not to mention that the artwork's pretty nice. Been a while since a new non-sprite comic showed up. When I have the time, I'll read it. :)

Izanagi

'Sup!
The artwork is pretty good and the looks like a good start to a comic. I will be waiting to see what'll become of this.

orochi

sorry for the inconvenience but the first link can now be seen on pages 7-18

Jake76

I really like the stylistic drawing! Obviously with only 18 pages up it's a little difficult to review plot but it is refreshing to see some hand drawn manga

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
0.o NEW PAGES!! I love the Poochyenas!! 0.o That poor one, but the shiny one was awesome! (not the mean part of him/her)

orochi

im sorry for the long wait the next pages may be up between 8/22 - 9/8 due to school starting soon, please bare with me, id rather do this than than an essay on WW2

James2344

Keyblade wielder
It is amazing, absoulutly amazing, my only thing is when I read "oh no my bike is ruined" I thought not this again but the art is awesome

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
Love the artwork~

I was really getting into it. Can't wait to read more~

Codeepfly

MyCaruba
It's nice to get all the support. Thank you all for reading. We both appreciate it. I'm working on the script with my spare time.

orochi

The next few pages should be up tomorrow. I just have to over it with my partner so stay tuned :)

pikaskipper

Blue Screen Of Death
Awesome stuff! I love it! Can't wait for the rest of the story!
I feel so bad for the poochyena!

orochi

I know it has been really long since I last uploaded, but I put more pages up. pages 19-30

pikaskipper

Blue Screen Of Death
So awesome! I like how poochyena's stomach grumbles. And how he compares himself to a munchlax!

Matoro

Toa of Ice
Very nice. I sort of like how the characters flesh out through their thoughts. It's probably hard to say this early, but a Pokémon-human partnership might want to be based on a little bit more than cuteness.