• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blossom Fields

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Is your Flawless Rotom shiny? A shiny Rotom would make a great addition to my collection! :)

If so, then I have lots of offers that I can still make, just look in my sig!

KnyfeStab

PSN: blakk21
hello aroma could i use one of my credits for that shiny flygon?

AromaFlora

floofy
Is your Flawless Rotom shiny? A shiny Rotom would make a great addition to my collection! :)

If so, then I have lots of offers that I can still make, just look in my sig!

Yes, it's a flawless shiny Rotom. I don't see the Pokemon in your sig though...

hello aroma could i use one of my credits for that shiny flygon?

Definitely! VM me when you can trade!

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Yes, it's a flawless shiny Rotom. I don't see the Pokemon in your sig though...

Ahh...Yeah. I temporarily whited out the list for a couple days due to a large [pending] trade, but I still have the following up for trade for certain:

Shiny, UT Axew
Shiny, UT Jolly Rayquaza
Shiny, T Adamant Charizard

(and others, which ones I forget...and in the middle of the e4 atm. lol)

Oh yeah...I can do a little poketransferring for you if you want...But my SoulSilver only has derps in it to trade back...:p

However, I can easily transfer them onto my Black Version for you...Six pokes in total?

- I made the banner and I don't care if it sucks... though I do wish I had Photoshop!

lol, will I get credits if I help you download Photoshop? I have a legit copy (well sort of).

AromaFlora

floofy
Cosmic Fury, thanks for the PokeTransferring stuff! What's the nature and IVs of the Axew? I might be interested!

Blue Harvest, hi. :) I tried Torrenting Photoshop after I restored my computer from viruses but I think I messed up the process when I tried doing something and it's stuck (I can't download it or uninstall it). :( So I'm not sure what to do!

Oh credits, sure!

Anyway, updated with...
- Dialga
- Giratina
- Shiny Gastly
- Scizor
- Shiny Riolu
- Shiny Heracross
- Shiny Porygon
- Shiny Omanyte
- Shiny Yanma
- Shiny Smeargle
- Shiny Chinchou
- Mesprit

Details within thread. Still waiting on Kyogre man to give me the last three other Pokemon, which were... Adamant Shiny Riolu, Calm Shiny Piplup, and Naive Shiny Magnemite.

edit: got the three! THANKS!

Gad

is low on Patrats
I want that Ludicolo of yours ^^
Is there anything in my shop that you'd like for it?
And just so I'm sure I understand, I will be able to trade it to others, but then it will be Non-Redis after that?

AromaFlora

floofy
Semi-redis means that when I trade the Pokemon to you, you are able to trade it to other people, but those other people cannot trade the Pokemon. IDK, it's just a policy of mine I like to do.

Anyway, you can take the Ludicolo for free because I can. Friend Code in signature. VM me when you can trade (I'm free this night).

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
@Aroma, my Axew is Quiet with random IV's...So it's not Flawless...

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Well, my Flawless ones aren't currently up for trade, as they're not cloned, nor any that I'd be readily willing to part with...

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
In that case, I have a Shiny Mew...

PokemonTrader

I'm interested in Blissey and Scizor, I'll probably be back for more stuff later but I don't want to overburden myself. I've got a flawless shiny adamant sand rush Drilbur I can trade you.

AromaFlora

floofy
@lucario44444444, what's the nature of the Haxorus? Additionally, do you know the precise IVs of the Haxorus? It might be good for me to know.

@PokemonTrader, oh sure, wanna RNG a Jolly Moxie Scraggy with egg move Ice Punch? I don't mind shiny or no shiny.

Wardek

U & I
Slowbro: 31 HP / xx Atk / 31 Def / 25+ SpA / 31 SpD / xx Spe
^This is probably the easiest thing to breed without RNGing.

Anyways, can I use a credit for the Modest Gardevoir? Oh, and while were at it, I can probably do some Pokeshifting tomorrow once I get time to do that...

AromaFlora

floofy
^Agreed. In fact, Slowbro was one of my first good non-RNGed Pokemon with 31/whatever/31/31/31/whatever. Now I just want it with Regenerator. :(

Sure, you can take the Gardevoir. VM for trade. And sure, tomorrow sounds great!