• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blossom Fields

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
hey im trying to replace every hack pokemon i got on marriland so could u cmt for these plz or i can do a few BP and u can have some from my thread

Shroomish
Blissey
Mudkip
Latias
Machop
Azelf
Heracross
Yanma
Cresselia
Charizard

PokemonTrader

Wow so much new stuff I like. I'm interested in:
Kyogre
Ho-Oh
Dialga
Azelf
Suicune

Here is a list of stuff I can RNG currently:

Fifth Gen

> Jellicent (Bold, Ability: Cursed Body AND Water Absorb (so two different ones))
> Ferrothorn (Sassy or Impish, Sassy preferred | Speed as low as possible, preferably under 10, Egg Moves: Spikes and Leech Seed)
> Conkeldurr (Adamant, Egg Move: Mach Punch and Drain Punch, Ability: Guts)
> Hydreigon (Modest and/or Timid, Egg Move: Dark Pulse)
> Golurk (Adamant, Ability: Iron Fist)
> Throh (Adamant, Ability: Guts)
> Eelektross (Adamant and Modest, Modest wants Hidden Power Ice)
> Mienshao (Jolly, Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Ability: Regenerator)

DW Pokemon

> Drought Ninetales (Timid and Bold, Hidden Power Ice or Rock would be nice, as well as Egg Moves: Energy Ball and Hypnosis)
> Drizzle Politoed (Modest and Timid, Hidden Power Electric)
> Regenerator Slowbro (Bold)
> Poison Heal Gliscor (Adamant)
> Magic Mirror Espeon (Timid and Bold, Hidden Power Fighting (both)) - Timid is currently sitting in my PC
> Prankster Murkrow (Calm, Egg Move: Perish Song, Roost, and FeatherDance) - not eager to do this one because of the chain
> Multiscale Dragonite (Adamant and Impish, Egg Move: ExtremeSpeed if possible) - still waiting on Pokeshift for ExtremeSpeed

AromaFlora

floofy
hey im trying to replace every hack pokemon i got on marriland so could u cmt for these plz or i can do a few BP and u can have some from my thread

Shroomish
Blissey
Mudkip
Latias
Machop
Azelf
Heracross
Yanma
Cresselia
Charizard

Alright, let's see...

I'm assuming everything is EVed (but that's fine!):

Bold Sheer Force Nidoqueen.
Timid Sheer Force Nidoking.
Adamant Multiscale Dragonite.
Bold Volcarona.
Timid Volcarona.
Adamant Guts Conkeldurr.
Calm Water Absorb Jellicent.
Bold Reuniclus
Modest Reuniclus.
Jolly Mienshao.

Alright, that's 10! Are they alright? If so, VM me for trade!

Wow so much new stuff I like. I'm interested in:
Kyogre
Ho-Oh
Dialga
Azelf
Suicune

Here is a list of stuff I can RNG currently:

Fifth Gen

> Jellicent (Bold, Ability: Cursed Body AND Water Absorb (so two different ones))
> Ferrothorn (Sassy or Impish, Sassy preferred | Speed as low as possible, preferably under 10, Egg Moves: Spikes and Leech Seed)
> Conkeldurr (Adamant, Egg Move: Mach Punch and Drain Punch, Ability: Guts)
> Hydreigon (Modest and/or Timid, Egg Move: Dark Pulse)
> Golurk (Adamant, Ability: Iron Fist)
> Throh (Adamant, Ability: Guts)
> Eelektross (Adamant and Modest, Modest wants Hidden Power Ice)
> Mienshao (Jolly, Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Ability: Regenerator)

DW Pokemon

> Drought Ninetales (Timid and Bold, Hidden Power Ice or Rock would be nice, as well as Egg Moves: Energy Ball and Hypnosis)
> Drizzle Politoed (Modest and Timid, Hidden Power Electric)
> Regenerator Slowbro (Bold)
> Poison Heal Gliscor (Adamant)
> Magic Mirror Espeon (Timid and Bold, Hidden Power Fighting (both)) - Timid is currently sitting in my PC
> Prankster Murkrow (Calm, Egg Move: Perish Song, Roost, and FeatherDance) - not eager to do this one because of the chain
> Multiscale Dragonite (Adamant and Impish, Egg Move: ExtremeSpeed if possible) - still waiting on Pokeshift for ExtremeSpeed

Five Pokemon sounds good! Let's see...

Adamant Guts Throh.
Bold Regenerator Slowbro.
Modest Drizzle Politoed (HP Elec 70).
Timid Magic Mirror Espeon.
Modest Eelektross (HP Ice 70).

Those okay?

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Hello again! I might like your SMR2010 Jirachi... See anything from my shop you like? I can also RNG Abuse any hatch-able 4rth generation and below shiny if you want me to. c:

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
cuz my pokes aint hacked lol the legendaries r but yeah ill just release all of those oh btw i bred these cuz i thought my pokes were hacked

Bold shiny porygon
Adamant Teddiursa
Calm Shellos

All Flawless and UT interested?

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
I have a Timid Kyurem but it gained about 2 levels:/ if you still want it I'd love Celebi ( HP fire) and the Flawless Japanese ditto was free correct?

Hi there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi, I am interested in this:
Celebi
Nature: Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
OT: (Japaneses characters) (07100)
IVs: 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice 70)
UT
- Leaf Storm
- Recover
- Nasty Plot
- Healing Wish

I can offer:
Nidoran-M - Hustle(Evolves into a Sheer Force Nidoking.)
IV's:31/22/31/31/31/31
OT:JB
ID:62375
Moveset:Leer/Peck/Sucker Punch/Thief
I also have a EV'd version of this in the form of a lvl 50 Nidoking, ev'd in 252 sp.a 252 speed and 4 hp. If this is not appealing to you I have many other flawless shinies in my shop.

AromaFlora

floofy
I have a Timid Kyurem but it gained about 2 levels:/ if you still want it I'd love Celebi ( HP fire) and the Flawless Japanese ditto was free correct?

Timid Kyurem with flawless IVs or just high enough IVs? If it meets this criteria, then sure, I'll trade! Otherwise, I can just give you the Ditto. VM me!

Hi, I am interested in this:
Celebi
Ability: Natural Cure
OT: (Japaneses characters) (07100)
IVs: 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice 70)
UT
- Leaf Storm
- Recover
- Nasty Plot
- Healing Wish

I can offer:
Nidoran-M - Hustle(Evolves into a Sheer Force Nidoking.)
IV's:31/22/31/31/31/31
OT:JB
ID:62375
Moveset:Leer/Peck/Sucker Punch/Thief
I also have a EV'd version of this in the form of a lvl 50 Nidoking, ev'd in 252 sp.a 252 speed and 4 hp. If this is not appealing to you I have many other flawless shinies in my shop.

I like it. VM for trade!

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
The Ivs for Kyurem are 27/15/25/31/25/3

AromaFlora

floofy
Sorry, I don't think so :( Do you still want it?

That kinda killed it. :( No suicide lead Scolipede now. I'll go check again and edit!

edit: can't find anything, I'm really sorry!

However, I'm just checking, but you have this listed:

Japanese Ditto: Adamant (COSTS 3 POKEMON) (Flawless)

What are the exact IVs? An Adamant "flawless" Ditto can only have 31/31/31/17or24/31/31. Full 31/31/31/31/31/31 is illegal. If this was caught in 5th gen though, disregard this comment (man 5th ruined everything - can't even see if they're hacked anymore...).

The Ivs for Kyurem are 27/15/25/31/25/3

Sorry, that's not going to work. :( Well, if you can trade in about 2 hours, VM me and I'll give you the Ditto!