1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon?

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by ViNe WhIp, Dec 5, 2005.

1. ViNe WhIp

ViNe WhIp Johto Champion

I might sound a little noobish but has anyone gotton an english one yet? I love mine and to think only $5.00 with mange.

2. TTar-X

TTar-X <-Don't wake him up!

No I don't but a couple friends of mine from school got theirs yesterday. Yeah the Shonen Jump magazine is only 5 bucks; pretty good deal IMO.
    I'm not too excited about BEUD, b/c of CED

3. ViNe WhIp

ViNe WhIp Johto Champion

I'm sorry but what card is CED?

4. UberSorcerer

UberSorcerer Well-Known Member

chaos emporer dragon

5. Phaeton

Phaeton Lit

got four of em, and at a bargain of $3 each ^_^

I traded 2 of em, 1 for horus lv.8 UR and another BEUD for a bunch of awesome cards like a rare morphing jar, DDA, BTH, Sakuretsus....etc...

I love trading n00bs <3

and the CED that tyranitar rex is specifying is Cyber End Dragon

6. Flame Haze SnS

Flame Haze SnS Yin-Yang

Shonen Jump always come at the first tuesday of each month? Must have BEUD tommorrow!

Off-Topic: Will there going to be Non-First Edition (Regular) Cybernetic Revolution and Elemental Energy in U.S.?

7. Jupetta

Jupetta Oh, hells nah!

CED is "Cyber End Dragon", not "Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End" which is CED-EotE.

8. rsano33

rsano33 Guest

um i have already bought a none first edition pack of CRV even though i havent seen them almost anywhere
    i have no idea for EEn

9. ViNe WhIp

ViNe WhIp Johto Champion

A couple people i know said they'll pay like $20.00 for it. I do it and go buy another one lol

10. onix lord

onix lord Well-Known Member

I dont have a subscription to Shonen Jump and I dont know anybody that has one either. But I usually buy Shonen Jump from a local Blockbuster near me and Ive gotten the special Red Eyes Black Dragon and a Beast of Gilfer. Does BEUD come with the magazine or is it given out to subscribers only?

11. ViNe WhIp

ViNe WhIp Johto Champion

Comes with the manga and the subscription so yes if you went to a store and got the Manga you would get the card as well.

12. Eon Chao

Eon Chao Phoenix Clan Samurai

Heh ^_^ I have 5 copies of the issue being imported...I love proper comic shops ^_^ on that note I must go pillage all the shops back home as well so I have trade bait for next year XD

13. The Requiem

The Requiem Wanna?Slash

I would want one more if I had..you know...Cyber Steins...Byser SHocks...The basic OTK stuff. Plus the fact that CED can trample and well..this guy cant.

But ****, I like Ultimate Dragon.

14. Eon Chao

Eon Chao Phoenix Clan Samurai

In honesty it is a kick *** card in terms of how it looks...I mean I'm buying 3 Burst Stream of Destruction just to build a deck which can run it.

15. onix lord

onix lord Well-Known Member

Well I have good belief that I am getting a BEUD, because I was at a Blockbuster last night with my Mom and I was going to buy a Shonen Jump that came with the card, and when I showed it to her she was like "oh sweetie you dont want to buy that". At first I was like "what are you talking about?!" but then she smiled and I understood that she probally got it. So now I am happy and have to be patient till Christmas.

16. Flame Haze SnS

Flame Haze SnS Yin-Yang

Just got BEUD couple days ago. Along with 2 DR2 booster packs.