• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blue Ralts read this please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Blue, I am sorry for pointing out your age over the weekend. I now realize what I did was foolish. It has started others to use your age as a reason to dismiss your opinion/beliefs. I tried to correct the issue in thread but I feel I need to do more to correct my own stupidity.

Your views are no less valuable than mine or anyone else on this board. I learned a valuable lesson, I am sorry I learned it at your expense. I hope you will forgive my insensitivity because I do feel I wronged you.

Humbly,
Malanu

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
....you couldn't just Visitor Message this to him?

kochoupink

butts lol
No, because then he couldn't be an AWESOME MARTYR.
You guys, you guys, look at my public apology oh I am so noble oh yes I am.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
No, because then he couldn't be an AWESOME MARTYR.
You guys, you guys, look at my public apology oh I am so noble oh yes I am.
As a matter of fact, Yes I do want everyone to see this. I do take responsibility for when I make a mistake, And when I feel it's necessary I will make my apology public. I am not a martyr, I just believe in taking possession of my mistakes as well as my victories.

Mock if it makes you feel better. I did something I shouldn't have, I took responsibility for what I did. That doesn't make me a martyr.

IYAM Martyrdom would involve me quitting my account for my mistake... you don't see me doing that now do ya!?

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Seriously though it isn't going to be here for a while.

Why the hell are we seeing this though. PM or VM would be nicer?

I don't see why you guys are complaining. People should take responsibility for their actions more often.

Malanu, you might want to check your sig :)

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Seriously though it isn't going to be here for a while.

Why the hell are we seeing this though. PM or VM would be nicer?
Well As I have seen posts involving age being poked at. I felt the best place to air this was right here. If it helps stop ageism then cool if not then well I did the right thing.

ChedWick

Dumb thread is dumb. Personal messages are available on these boards. Using them is useful. Using threads you already unfairly discredited Ralts in to apologize would have made more sense because those who saw your high horse actions would have also seen it. Posting this in the general misc thread ensures everyone, whether they give a damn or nor see it and clutters the section even more.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Because it has been a waste now. :p

IYAM Martyrdom would involve me quitting my account for my mistake... you don't see me doing that now do ya!?
As spokesman for the 'People who want misc to be a good forum' association I hereby declare that this is the only course of action that will suffice as an apology for the users here. Anything less than the course of action aforementioned will not constitute as an apology, and as such will be meaningless to carry out.

Thankyou for your consideration.

Abstinence Pistols

Blue, I am sorry for pointing out your age over the weekend. I now realize what I did was foolish. It has started others to use your age as a reason to dismiss your opinion/beliefs. I tried to correct the issue in thread but I feel I need to do more to correct my own stupidity.

Your views are no less valuable than mine or anyone else on this board. I learned a valuable lesson, I am sorry I learned it at your expense. I hope you will forgive my insensitivity because I do feel I wronged you.

Humbly,
Malanu

Glad to hear it. Being ridiculed because of your age never feels good, and it takes a lot of guts to make a thread like this. Well done.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
As spokesman for the 'People who want misc to be a good forum' association I hereby declare that this is the only course of action that will suffice as an apology for the users here. Anything less than the course of action aforementioned will not constitute as an apology, and as such will be meaningless to carry out.

Thankyou for your consideration.
LOL OK now that's just silly! And as section 3 of the Monty Python silliness code states, you must stop being silly forthwith!

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
As a matter of fact, Yes I do want everyone to see this...

Again, VM! Everybody who visits Blue Ralts' Memeber page would be able to see how you're sorry. Everybody doesn't need to know. It's a good thing that you are apolagizing, but I see this thread as an easy way to abuse your post count... I'm not trying to be mean or anything, that's just how I see it.

LOL OK now that's just silly! And as section 3 of the Monty Python silliness code states, you must stop being silly forthwith!
As section 4 of "Functioning in society" notes, referencing Monty Python is also grounds for an honourary account termination, due to the fact that Monty Python should never be referenced or quoted unless you and the present parties are drunk.

Are you drunk right now, sir? I, and the rest of us certainly are not.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Granted the guy could've used VM but but he is apoligising and you guys are just being funny about it. Just leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.