• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blue, Red or Yellow?

Do you have Pokémon Blue, Red or Yellow Version?

• Blue Version ;009;

Votes: 56 57.1%
  • Red Version ;006;

Votes: 42 42.9%
  • Yellow Version ;025;

Votes: 64 65.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alzi

Toon link
Well i have all of them exept for red version my first one i got was yellow.

Cynda

Ah, yes. Pokemon Red was my first. Got it the day it was released. My first play through was with Squrtle and I only made it to the Elite Four, not past them. My team really sucked at the time, so I started over with a Bulbasuar. Ultimately I finally defeated the Elite Four with a Venusaur and a Jolteon.

Good times....

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
I got first yellow and years later Pkmn Red

I have of all of them. Red, Green, Blue and Yellow, I found them the other day.

Jo_Jo_254

Red version just because of the fact RainbowBird ias in there instead of "M" and you can get mew using the missingno cheat

U DIE TONIGHT

don't be afraid
I had all 3. Notice past tense. My yellow was stolen, ironically by my friend. :p I play blue the most, so i voted blue.

NES

Flip me to the side!
I have Blue and Yellow after, i wish i picked Red back then though, Charizard is cooler than Blastoise.

Shiny Rokon

hello Nes, i have red, blue and yellow, blastoise is way cooler than charizard ;) just won another charmander on stadium 1.

tommyonline

Lapras Lord
I have all of them! :D
I got Blue when it first came out, then Yellow when that was released and I got Red a few months ago from eBay when I was feeling all nostalgic and wanted to play the originals!

Status
Not open for further replies.