• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bluespeon's Gallery

EzzPeon

just a passerby
guitar_meowth_by_bluespeon-d3cl5dp.gif
I like this one, but the guitar is a bit off. The music notes are CUTE!
Thanks for comment :D
I add more sprites:
megafusion_sin_animar_by_bluespeon-d3dkexa.gif
megafusion_by_bluespeon-d3dkeuj.gif
firecottonee_by_bluespeon-d3dkbsy.gif

The fusion is nice, when I first saw Haxorus I thought it would be bug/dragon. =] I can't help but think the wings need some sort of recolor though.. The animation is nice too.
The retype is also good, not much to say about that one.

Thanks DiegoPkm and Ayra for comment :D!
Ayra: Yes you're right :p haha :D and the last character is an original one =)
PD: Four new sprites:
growlithe_policia_by_bluespeon-d3dn954.gif
genonix_by_bluespeon-d3dnn40.gif
mermaid_1_by_bluespeon-d3dnpyw.gif
mermaid_2_by_bluespeon-d3dnq0f.gif

The police growlithe is cute, and the cap is very well done. The gengar/onix is nice, maybe a bit simple.
I like both the mermaids but you maybe should let the color of the fins come back somewhere in the sprite, especially with the finneon/lumineon one.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Oh my gosh, those new ones are amazing, my favorite's gotta be the tiny Keckleon Burgh fusion, it's just funny, cute, and adorable all in one.
I also like the one with the floating rocks(???)

Bluespeon

Thanks Journey :3
Add 2 new sprites of Ryuk:
Old Sprite: New Sprite:
ryukdeathnote.gif
iaza17781053203800.gif

And the Flying Sprite:
ryuk_flying_sprite_by_bluespeon-d41oucy.gif
And last an extra sprite, ghost and poison:
iaza13293097524300.gif

Last edited:

Victory

Banned
How do you do it? Your amazing! What do you use? I use Microsoft Paint. How do you make the outlines?

Bluespeon

Hi! I decided to re-activate this gallery :3! Lot of time inactive :)
I start by adding this to new sprites I made for my naruto-pokemon fanfic that I'm doing:
naruto_castform_by_bluespeon-d9pzk4v.png
naruto_machamp_by_bluespeon-d9pzj4h.png

See ya :3

Ex Extreme

Just some Random Guy
Nice gallery. I like how we can see some of your progress in spritin' here, too bad some of them are missing (I wonder if you could reupload them?).

I love how creative you are. It allows you to create such nice sprites, 'grats.
'bout the last works, Wind Castform looks really cute (the left side of its face looks a lil' squarish btw) an Machamp looks nice, love how many details you put there.

Bluespeon

Hi! Thaks for the comments!
Nice gallery. I like how we can see some of your progress in spritin' here, too bad some of them are missing (I wonder if you could reupload them?).

I love how creative you are. It allows you to create such nice sprites, 'grats.
'bout the last works, Wind Castform looks really cute (the left side of its face looks a lil' squarish btw) an Machamp looks nice, love how many details you put there.

Maybe one day if I have more free time I will look for the older sprites and reupload all of them :3

Your sprites are amazing! I love your style. I have one question:

What would be this Gengar/Onix's typing?? Rock/ghost, rock/poison, ground/ghost, or ground/poison??
Well, I haven't thought about it, maybe Rock/ghost I think :3

Today I upload new sprites in GSC style.
Zygarde family:
cell_zygarde_form___gsc_style_by_bluespeon-d99h1i4.png
zygarde_core_form___gsc_style_by_bluespeon-d99h89s.png
zygarde_10__form___gsc_style_by_bluespeon-d99gyuj.png

And the new Magiana:
magiana___gsc_style_by_bluespeon-d9rgqmu.png

I'm not so happy with the result of Magiana, I think I will repeat this sprite! (Because also looks like RGB style, isn´t it?)
See ya!!

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Looks nice!
The zygarde cell forms look a bit big but other then that they look really good!
There are also some white pixels around the sprites.

Magiana looks nice but as you said, it looks like the RGB spriting style.

Bluespeon

Thanks noobiess I have to fix that!

Due to the new information about Pokemon Sun and Monn I've done this:
Legendaries (Lunaala coming soon):
CiIB3-cXEAA_ywK.png

Sprite Dex:
sevengen_dex_by_bluespeon-da248l7.png

noobiess

6 different pokemon
The sprites are very well made!
The main issue with the sprites is the angle of the sprite though. Solgeleo and the bird are both looking too much to the left for me. Litten's angle is maybe a little bit off (the 'camera' comes too much for above) but way less the the other two.
Other then that the sprites look great! The shading is on point and line art looks good too!