• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BmanP1's trade shop (lots of HA's)

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
In my time with pokemon Y I seem to have amassed a pile of stuff to trade, so here it is.

Please be specific in your request.

I can inflict things with pokerus if you want.

Willing to do multi-trades both ways (3 okay pokemon for one good one, ect.)

This list is flexible and I'll take lots of things not mentioned here, just make me an offer.

So here it is.

Offering
----------

Normal Pokemon/starters
-----------------------------
Eevee/eeveelutions
Chespin
Fennekin
Froakie
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Various vivillon patterns
Various fossil pokemon
All Y exclusives (except Yveltal)

Shinies
---------
Shiny Qwilfish

Legendaries
---------------
Zygarde
Mewtwo
Yveltal
Xerneas
Zapdos (No, I will not trade zapdos for any of the other birds, quit asking)

Psuedos
------------
Bagon
Deino
Larvitar
Dratini
Beldum
Goomy
Gible

Hidden ability pokemon
---------------------------
Fennekin/Braixen
Quilladin
Froakie
Charmander
Dratini
Fletchinder
Whirlipede
Pansage
Sawsbuck
Ledyba
Beautifly
Heracross
Muk
Venomoth
Kakuna
Dwebble
Magcargo/slugma
Rhydon
Hawlucha
Doduo
Woobat
Munna
Sneazel
Dewgong
Meditite
Pancham
Hariyama
Sigilyph
Snorunt
Pansear
Gothorita
Krabby
Gyarados
Azumarill
Tangela
Golurk
Shuppet
Pumpkaboo
Duosion
Grumpig
Espurr
Tranquil
Quagsire
Gloom
Garbodor

IV breeding
--------------
Can get you anything in the dragon egg group with 5 IVs
Currently have 5 IV adamant bagons ready for trade, anything else will take me a day or two.

Pokedex completion
-----------------------
I have completed the Kalos pokedex, so if there's anything you're missing hit me up and I might be able to help you out if I still have it :)

Seeking
----------
Useful hold items
Battle Maison items
X exclusive mega stones
Pokemon with useful hidden abilities (in field or battle)
Various natures of Ditto
Japanese Ditto
Ditto friend safari
Togepi
Hidden ability bagon or it's evolutions
Any legendaries
Any shinies will get you a lot in my shop, but I'm particularly after ones from the following evolutionary lines:
Haxorus
Gyarados
Charizard
Tyrantrum
Aegislash
Froakie
Aggron
Metagross
Lucario
Houndoom
Zoroark
Sandslash
Ninetales
Rapidash
Gengar
Eevee
Altaria
Gigalith
Relicanth
Furfrou

Pokemon bank
-----------------
Upon release of pokemon bank later in December, I will have lots more hidden abilities, several legendaries, and a few shinies for trade, (all legit), so stay tuned(;

Last edited:

ww2genius

Hi there, I am interested in getting a Dratini with Pokerus if possible? I have these for trade: Xerneas. If you would please let me know, thanks!

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
I can do that, it'll take a few minutes to hatch it, but I can have it to you by the end of the day. I'll PM you with info.

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
Well shame, what's your friend code? If you've added me just post yours here and I'll add you so we can trade.

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
We're registered now, I'm online and available for trade when you're ready, just shoot me a request.

bott52

Breeder and Trainer
Sir, I would like everything in your shop not breeded (the original pokemon), a Modest Mewtwo, shiny Charmeleon level 27 with Dragon Rage Adamant nature, and I will trade you my Blaxorus (Shiny Haxorus) and a Marvel Scale Dratini.

Jquin94

Protean frogadier for muk?

ImRyder

I'm not sure if you have them but I'm looking for shinys. I have a jap ditto for breeding. I can also throw in charizardite x.

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
Brett, quit saying alphazard, it looks like alp hazard in text. This is pokemon, not skiing.

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
Bump, rather sizable update, changed layout as well. NOW OFFERING PROTEAN FROAKIES AND MEGA STONES!:D as well as lots of other stuff, also seeking new stuff as well. Also, offered items list will get a BIG update later when I get home.

ImRyder

Does goomy have hidden ability?

Last edited: