• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BmanP1's trade shop (lots of HA's)

Are you willing to trade a pinsirite for my heracrossite ( or whatever it's called)? I've got an eevee with pokerus and a shiny machoke, I can put it on one of them.

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
Peppercat, I have Y, so I can't get pinsirite sorry, however I am interested in that shiny machoke, what would you want for it?

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
Cisco, I have Y, so I can't help with that. However I am VERY interested in that gyarados and would be willing to trade you multiple things for it, what would you want?

ImRyder

I have charizardite x and a HA metang?

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
If you had caught me 2 days ago I'd have given up my moltres, but I've since trade it for a Zapdos which I intend to keep. I will let you know if I get any more though.

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
Ryder, are you asking for an HA metang or offering it? What would you take for charizardite X?

LegendofFantasy

I'm interested in Y-exclusive Mega Stones. I have Evolutionary Stones to trade and I could get you Espeon/Umbreon. As well, you can check my trade thread (link in sig) to see if I have anything else that you are interested in.

ImRyder

Offering metang. Charizardite x? What do you got that will maker happy lol pm me lets work something out. Lol

bott52

Breeder and Trainer
Cisco i have X megastones for your Shiny Gyarados, which ones are you interested in?

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
Legend, I don't need Y megastores personally but extras are always nice, what evolution stones are you offering and what do you want for the eeveelutions

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
Ah, which ones would you want? I can give you about any Y exclusive aside from aggronite and the charizard/Mewtwo stones

ImRyder

Ok how about goomy with hidden ability holding heart scale and snowrunt holding a dusk stone if possible.