• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BmanP1's trade shop (lots of HA's)

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
Ryder, I am having a hard time understanding your requests, please clearly state what you're OFFERING and what you're SEEKING.

Last edited:

ImRyder

Ok how about goomy with hidden ability holding a heart scale for my charizardite x. I'll even put it on a good poke.

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
What mega stones do you have leftover? I'm looking for Y exclusives. I can meet a few needs off your want list.

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
What mega stones do you have leftover? I'm looking for Y exclusives. I can meet a few needs off your want list.

Well I can give you alakazite, gengarite, aerodactylite, ampharosite, scizorite, medichite, and abomasite. Alakazite and scizorite will cost you more than the others but I'd still let them go.

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
Well I can give you alakazite, gengarite, aerodactylite, ampharosite, scizorite, medichite, and abomasite. Alakazite and scizorite will cost you more than the others but I'd still let them go.
I already have them all, but can always use extras.

I haves these off your list

Growlithe

Any Evo Stone

JPN Pokemon
Altaria
Gigalith

Let me know what you'd trade.

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
I already have them all, but can always use extras.

I haves these off your list

Growlithe

Any Evo Stone

JPN Pokemon
Altaria
Gigalith

Let me know what you'd trade.

Interested in the gigalith especially, I'll give you either alakazite or scizorite for it, or two of the others.

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
I have a Chesnaught Level 61 with a good moveset, and good I.V's. I want a pokemon with equal value, or the following below;

WANTING
Any Shinies
Yveltal
Aggronite, Chraizarite Y, Mewtwoite Y, Heracrossite or Electrite(trade any pokemon you don't want for an easy trade for any of these items)

If I do find someone willing to trade I will gave them a pokemon of their choice (no legends/ unobtainable pokemon)
FC: 2234-7376-4175. Thank you.

Please don't advertise on my shop thread, I am open to offers outside the opening list but don't say you're wanting an Yveltal or charizardite/mewtwonite when I'm very clearly not offering those. I'm not interested in the Chesnaught, sorry.

NewBarkTownLegend

FantasticFalconForce
im interested in beldum and just about anything in your pseudo section wondering if you have any close to flawless of them
I have a shiny eved 31 atk jolly gyrados and evolution stones

Apologies. I will remove the thread, I was unaware of this, I meant to offer everyone else this, im new to this site.

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
Interested in the gigalith especially, I'll give you either alakazite or scizorite for it, or two of the others.

Thanks for the offer. I'll have to think of which stones I prefer more, unless you're willing to make a bigger trade with the other items I have as well.

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
im interested in beldum and just about anything in your pseudo section wondering if you have any close to flawless of them
I have a shiny eved 31 atk jolly gyrados and evolution stones

I don't currently deal in IVs, but you can have anything from the psuedo sections, heck one of each if you want, for the gyarados.

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
Thanks for the offer. I'll have to think of which stones I prefer more, unless you're willing to make a bigger trade with the other items I have as well.

Willing to give any one stone (except alakazam or scizor) for the Altria, same for the growlithe. Would give alakazam or scizor stones for both in 2 for 1 trade. Gigalith offer still stands as is.

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
How about gengarite, aerodactylite, ampharosite, and medichite for the three pokemon?

I have a Gengar level 39, would that get me Aggronite?