• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bob's sprites

bob_is_cool

back again...
Hello!!
|I would like criticism on these please!!!

sheet5389449059-iaza.gif

PurpleMew

no promises
Where to start?
Okay your Chaos are good but they seem very cartoonish and not like a pokemon chaos should kind of look like.
I like your idea of putting pokemon in diglets hole upside down it looks cool.
Your fusions are okay aswell but like i say to most people don't C+P, but scratch bits on.
The pokeball is okay and so is your lineless phanphy.
Your trainer/pokemon are really good but there are some visibale signs that you C+P bits again, so try to scratch.

jshperz

Good Idea on the diglets! I like them! Although, the dugtrio's belly doesn't have shading, which i think it should have..

Wingull recolor is good, nothing i can say about it..

The egg is okay, i think i don't need to say anything about it because it's kinda easy to make.. For the psyball, it looks funny! but cool :)

Fusions:
Moltreebel - I think it's just a victreebel, with moltres wings, and tail.. It could've been better if you put a beak..
Crognetorb - It's good.. you got the colors good, and... somehow it reminds me of the Flyeye.. in MapleStory.. Good on this..
Camelux - I think it looks C+P.. head and tail transplant..
Salazard - 2nd best among them for me.. Maybe because Salamence looks like Charizard? But it's good. Keep up the good work..
Scydribat - I think it's the best among your fusions.. the combination of the colors and wings match for me..
Gulshugon - Looks a bit Copy pastish.. but alright as well..
Zangret - Is is really Zangoose? It looks good, 3rd best for me..

Chao - They look good! I think Mudkip's fin at the top looks too straight though.. Nothing more I can crit..

Your Trainer fusions are alright as well, I don't know about trainer fusions but for me they are okay.

The grids.. I just can't understand.. But Creative!

The holemon are very creative.. I like them!

Okay that's all..

pokeman95

back,stornger,better
so can you help me eith my deoxys dex????

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Wow, so that's what a Diglett actually looks like... XD; And I like how the Scyther/Beedrill fusion came out.

Most of it is decent, but those 3 little pixelated ones? I have no idea what they are. I only recognize Mudkip because of it's unique body shape.

Keep at it!

Papa. L

Scratcher!!!
Maybe a gridded Cherrim? To be honest I don't understand them and I don't get how you make them. What's the second one?

Papa. L

Scratcher!!!
Hehe, lol.... How about a Munchlax then? And I don't think that Psyduck should be gridded either.