• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boby Mongoriums Wonder Emporeom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
@ D.Dusk Ill think about it

@ Hugokyreumrayquaza sure as long as its legit

@ ChampBlack16 are the dragons UT? if they are then sure

@ rayce3 im very interested ni your shiny ranger manaphy

Last edited:

soundxfury

Looking at your shiny Mudkip. There's DW females I can breed and egg move pokes in my sig. Anything there you'd be willing to trade it for?

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
sory then. if you can get one with fake out and mach punch, then ill trade you. i dont care about the ivs, but i do want it to be jolly or adament if you think of breeding it

soundxfury

Oh oops, sorry, my mistake, I just checked and they all have fake out and mach punch. I have a Jolly nature.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
ok i can ttrade rigght away. after this trade. i will be closed for a few hours. you may still request, but i will not respond

Status
Not open for further replies.