• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boby Mongoriums Wonder Emporeom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
@pokemon trader timid plez and timid for you

@shiny pichu sue ill take yanma my meinfoo is female. jolly or timid deoxys?

also getting a lv 1 shiny flawless timid smeagle. knows sketch, bolt strike, blue flare and V-Create

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
>: ( i said bno legendarys. you ae lucky to be getting a free one at all (cause yur ma friend) and yur not getting deoxys

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Azap is a nice guy be he isn't the best battler. For example, you could sweep his entire hail team with just one fast fighting type. (like I did with my Lucario, which isn't even that fast of a pokemon although mine has Timid)

And it's ok that you can't name the Aerodactyl, although I like naming my pokemon but oh well.

Azap

Return Veteran
Azap is a nice guy be he isn't the best battler. For example, you could sweep his entire hail team with just one fast fighting type. (like I did with my Lucario, which isn't even that fast of a pokemon although mine has Timid)

And it's ok that you can't name the Aerodactyl, although I like naming my pokemon but oh well.

xD
That was just my DS team...lol
It was an old hail team that never came to a lucario....xD

Status
Not open for further replies.