• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boby Mongoriums Wonder Emporeom

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for the following please:
Gamestp Jirachi (flawless)
shiny Lileep (flawless)

D.Dusk

Hi I'm interested in your shiny lv30 Timid Shaymin.

I can offer you my Shiny Haxorus EV'd in Atk and Spd (I forgot what Pokeball it's in, have to check for it) or the DW Females below:

Poliwag
Dratini
Eevee
Vulpix
Staravia
Natu
Slowpoke
Carvanha
@ D.Dusk Ill think about it

Hi, just want to know if you would accept my offer. :)

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I am interested in your ShinySnivy. I do not have much to offer but I can offer a Level 100 Vaporeon (Calm)?

bob517

Shiny Hunter
Hey dude u want my shiny chandelier level 100 for your shiny flawless terrakion

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
@ bob517 sorry im aleady getting a litwicvk

@ D. Dusk what is the ability of slowpoke?

@ lileep is not free for anyone, even my patners. only my events are free for you guys
@ loto numbers, you were the last person to get deoxys yesterday

Last edited:

soundxfury

Ah, sorry! I'm in the process of packing so I missed you. Are you still on? I can trade real quick

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
yes im still on, but i cant trade right now. i only have 1 timid one left right now, and it needs to be clone. maybe when yur done packing stuff?

soundxfury

I've stopped for another 3 and a half hours, so if you get it cloned in that time just let me know :)

soundxfury

I'm in the room now finishing a trade. I can just stay in there if you're ready in a few min

Status
Not open for further replies.