• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boby Mongoriums Wonder Emporeom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
oh i forgot about that, but since we traded today, ill give you deoxys tomorrow. do you prefer timid or jolly (jolly is hot right now)

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
Im interested in your:
Timid Accelgor
GAMESTP Timid Celebi
GAMESTP Timid Jirachi
TRU Modest Shaymin

Would you be interested in any of the shinies in my sig? Some are Flawless, just ask about them.

Last edited:

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
Umbreon, Magnezone, and Togekiss are. Not the others.

Also, I like to trade 1:1 and not with a point system.

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
I will trade you a dream world event vaporeon for a Hayley phione :) and can i get a jolly deoxys if you agree?

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Umbreon, Magnezone, and Togekiss are. Not the others.

Also, I like to trade 1:1 and not with a point system.

ill take those 3 and beldum. dso you need them cloned? and i need to clone most/all 4 of them (not sure) and you can also get a free oblivia deoxys with either jolly or timid nature.

@ champblack is it UT? iand is it in a Dream ball? f it is, then i just gotta clone phione. and yes you can get a jolly deoxys if we trade.

Last edited:

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
ill take those 3 and beldum. dso you need them cloned? and i need to clone most/all 4 of them (not sure)

Magnezone and Togekiss, but it wont take a long time.

I can clone them for you, unless you already have someone to do it for you.

Oh, it seems you are giving away a Deoxys. Ill take a timid one.

Last edited:

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
yes it is ut and in a dream ball. thank you so much :D

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
@SHADOW THAT WOULD BE NICE AS I CANT CLONE POKEMON WITH SPECIAL ribbons well, can we do this tomorrow (you'll still get deoxys)

@champblack ok we can trade tomorrow at anytime (you'll still get deoxys too)

PokemonTrader

Hi, I'm interested in:
lv 50 darkrai timid

I can RNG you:
shiny, flawless litwick

If you want me to add something else in just let me know what

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
Ok. Letting me know through pm when you can trade would probably be best for me. Ill check this thread too though.

Azap

Return Veteran
Yo, boby! Haha
How about my UT Flawless shiny adamant female Karrablast for that V-create Victini?

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
@ loto'numbers is it UT

@ azap first of all, you suck on PO lol second sure why not. we can trade tomorrow. would you like a timid or jolly deoxys from oblivia?

Azap

Return Veteran
Haha you're just mad cause you didnt get my badge yet...xD
Anywho, Id take a timid deoxys.

Status
Not open for further replies.