• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Bonds to the End of Time"

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
And all of this card will banefit from Snow pOint Temple and Dies easily with Machamp SF

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Today Pokebeach revealed more scans. They have Walrein, Wake's Floatzel and Quagsire, Leafen, Flareon, Joleon, Byron's Steelix and a few more.

The Walrein looks very interesting to me.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
I love Sealeo's art, it's so cute ;3
Well this seems like another Eeveelution deck, but why are they making Leafeon even better with this one's poke-body x_x; Now this Leafeon + Leafeon lv.X will be amazing. Walrein has a nice pokepower as does Starmie and Steelix GL. Also, I quite like Quagsire GL's Submerge, although I don't playy competively so I don't know if it's any good or not o: Overall, I seriously think this will be my favourite D/P deck so far :D

Leafeon's attacks are awesome, and I love how Flareon looks. I wouldn't be surprised that all the other Eevee Evo's are in the set as well. Also I really like Jolteon's and Steelix's art.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Hooray, all of the scans are revealed! I love the Lv. Xs. My favorite is Alakazam.

I can't belive they already ALL the scans!

Wow. Favorites/must get when they come to US:

-Luxray Lv. X
-Flygon Lv. X
-Leafeon
-Arcanine
-Flareon (From the Infernape Deck)
-Vaporeon
-Luxray (non-Lv. X)
-All the Rotom Forms
-Aerodactyl
-Rampardos
-Steelix
-Aggron
-Flygon (non Lv. X)
-Rapidash (From Infernape Deck)
-Rhyperior (From Infernape Deck)

Such a shame that they didn't include Cynthia in there also. I'd love to have seen her Garchomp and Milotic as cards ^^

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Such a shame that they didn't include Cynthia in there also. I'd love to have seen her Garchomp and Milotic as cards ^^

I know! Cynthia's Togekiss would have been great

Did you guys notice that Hippowdon Lv. X isn't bertha's?

I also noticed that Lucian has TWO Lv.Xs.

darkrai2cool4u

Another Headbanger
I hope we FINALLY see a Tyranitar level X.
Trust me man, there is no need for a tyranitar lv x, and if one was ever made, i would stop playing the TCG

sharoosunidhi

game

Hi,
I am new to this forum.This site is very useful to others. I don't know much about this forum. When my friends told me about this then I saw it. I think your site is providing information about New York Times mortgage article. I didn't see this article. I think this site is to be useful to whom wants to know Mortgage. They required to see this. I fully recommended this site to all the people.

========================
Step into the future and tell everyone how the world will end. iProphesy is free end times prophesy game. Check it out before it is too late!

free end times prophesy game

sharoosunidhi

game

Hi,
I am new to this forum.This site is very useful to others. I don't know much about this forum. When my friends told me about this then I saw it. I think your site is providing information about New York Times mortgage article. I didn't see this article. I think this site is to be useful to whom wants to know Mortgage. They required to see this. I fully recommended this site to all the people.

========================
Step into the future and tell everyone how the world will end. iProphesy is free end times prophesy game. Check it out before it is too late!

free end times prophesy game