• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Bonds to the End of Time"

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
The next japenese title has been revealed "Bonds to the End of Time". This sereis comes after Galactic's Conuest in schedule wise. It is set to have a new thing called "GL". Like, Electrode GL. So what do you guys have to say about this?

My source is Pokebeach

Maybe this will be the reture on the Gym Leader cards. I'd love to see a Gardenia's Turtwig or *gasp* a Cynthia's Garchomp! (I know she's not a Gym leader...)

Random Thought: 'Time' could refer to another Dialga card, but I highly doubt it since Dialga appeared in Galactic's Conquest.

Only time can tell

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Speaking of which, it would be nice to see a Byron's Bastiodon or a Volkner's Magnezone. I could go all day about ideas.

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
If the 'GL' is anything like the SP cards in Galactic Conquest, then it will just be another type of owner card. I think Ash and Co. are due for a Pokemon update long before the new gym leaders.

The SP cards are set up like the old half decks Pokemon VS set - all the cards are basic cards. Since the VS set was never released in the US, I doubt that these new cards will be as well since they operate on the same principle.

Although...Galactic Conquest is a very nice set as it reintroduces the Shining Pokemon. You get one per box....either Vulpix, Lotad or Swablu.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
There is a Mismagius GL Lv X - Fantina have a mismagius

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
There is a Mismagius GL Lv X - Fantina have a mismagius

I thought of that. This might be the first sereies to have 8 Lv Xs!
Roark's Rampardos
Gardenia's Roserade
Maylene's Lucario
Wake's Floatzel
Fantina's Mismagius
Byron's Bastiodon
Candice's Abomasnow
Volkner's Luxray

I hope I'm right. For the 2 or 3 booster decks I don't have any ideas.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I thought of that. This might be the first sereies to have 8 Lv Xs!
Roark's Rampardos
Gardenia's Roserade
Maylene's Lucario
Wake's Floatzel
Fantina's Mismagius
Byron's Bastiodon
Candice's Abomasnow
Volkner's Luxray

I hope I'm right. For the 2 or 3 booster decks I don't have any ideas.

Except Mismagius GL LV.X is a promo and isn't even in this set. (According to Pokebeach)

Pokebeach.com said:
* This is our "Gym Leader / Elite Four" Pokemon set.
* The main set will feature Gym Leader Pokemon-SP, as we previously predicted. They will have "GL" in their names for "Gym Leader," like "G" for "Galactic" in Galactic's Conquest.
* There are 5 LV.X Pokemon in the main set.
* All five of Rotom's forms will be featured on a card.
* Surfing Pikachu, Flying Pikachu, and an unknown Pikachu (Birthday Pikachu?) are the classic reprints.
* The "Gallade vs. Infernape" 30-card theme decks feature Elite Four Pokemon.
* Expect Infernape LV.X and Gallade LV.X in the above theme decks (not confirmed as LV.X's, but known to be in the decks). They could be named Infernape E4 LV.X and Gallade E4 LV.X, though this is just speculation.
All 5 Rotom forms on one card?! o_0?
Bah! I've already made room in my binder for the 5 forms to have their own individual cards. -_-;

EDIT:
I've been corrected. Each Rotom form will have its own card.
WPM should have worded that better as it could be either understood either way.

Last edited:

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Pokebeach realeased more information today.

1. The Gallade and Infernape are Flint's and lucian's
2. This has been confirmed to be a gym leader/E4 set

The rest of the information can be found on pokebeach

cybermew

A la lune!
Wow. Pokemon is drawing me back in!

GL and E4 will be interesting....do the Japanese normally get structure decks with LV Xs in?

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Wow. Pokemon is drawing me back in!

GL and E4 will be interesting....do the Japanese normally get structure decks with LV Xs in?

Lately they have been giving away Lv Xs in Theme decks and structure decks. I liked it better when Lv Xs were only found rarely found in booster packs. Anyway, this will probably by my favorite series. I want to see what pokemon are Lv Xs so badly....

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Lately they have been giving away Lv Xs in Theme decks and structure decks. I liked it better when Lv Xs were only found rarely found in booster packs. Anyway, this will probably by my favorite series. I want to see what pokemon are Lv Xs so badly....

Lately? They've been putting them in starters for a long time. Look at all of the Lv.X's and EX's that have been in starter decks in Japan over the years.

Charizard EX
Blastoice EX
Venisaur EX
Deoxys (Normal) EX
Rayquaza EX
Rocket's Moltres EX
Rocket's Articuno EX
Cacturn EX
Milotic EX
Raichu EX
Dusklops EX
Medicham EX
Meganium EX
Fiealigatr EX
Typhlosion EX
Jolteon EX
Flareon EX
Vaporeon EX
Mew EX
Lucario EX
Mightyena EX
Crawdaunt EX
Pikachu*
Mewtwo*
Groudon EX
Kyogre EX
Gardevoir EX
Tyraniter EX
Dialga Lv.X
Palkia Lv.X
Gliscor Lv.X
Mewtwo Lv.X

And now Infernape (something) Lv.X and Gallade (something) Lv.X. (No-one knows what the something is yet)

cybermew

A la lune!
Lately? They've been putting them in starters for a long time. Look at all of the Lv.X's and EX's that have been in starter decks in Japan over the years.

Charizard EX
Blastoice EX
Venisaur EX
Deoxys (Normal) EX
Rayquaza EX
Rocket's Moltres EX
Rocket's Articuno EX
Cacturn EX
Milotic EX
Raichu EX
Dusklops EX
Medicham EX
Meganium EX
Fiealigatr EX
Typhlosion EX
Jolteon EX
Flareon EX
Vaporeon EX
Mew EX
Lucario EX
Mightyena EX
Crawdaunt EX
Pikachu*
Mewtwo*
Groudon EX
Kyogre EX
Gardevoir EX
Tyraniter EX
Dialga Lv.X
Palkia Lv.X
Gliscor Lv.X
Mewtwo Lv.X

And now Infernape (something) Lv.X and Gallade (something) Lv.X. (No-one knows what the something is yet)

And we don't get these I geuss :(

This is worse than the OCG vs TCG scandal in Yugi.

I want a Gliscor LV X though....

Oh well. I'll have to start collecting again.

Lucario was released in LV X?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
And we don't get these I geuss :(

This is worse than the OCG vs TCG scandal in Yugi.

I want a Gliscor LV X though....

Oh well. I'll have to start collecting again.

Lucario was released in LV X?

You mean EX? Yes, there were two differant ones that came out. Both were metal. One was in a starter/gift box and one came with a music CD.

Flareon1990

Pokemon Veteran
"Bonds to the End of Time" huh? Sounds like Pokemon's stranglehold on today's youth through the games, cards and anime. ;)
People just don't want to, or can't stop playing.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Pokebeach updated with some scans :D I have to say, I absolutely love Rotom Frost forme, Gardenia's Roserade and Rotom heat forme's art, they're so amazing <3 And I'm so happy to see Flygon lv.X, just it feels weird it being colourless and not fighting o: It also appears they've hired a new artist for lv.X cards from looking at Volkner's Luxray lv.X :D

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
I just saw the update, the cards look awesome!

It's amazing that you can play some of the strongest cards without having to evolve them. I love the Raichu the most, and the Luxray :)

JoeeJoee

Rises Again!
Yeah this set's going to be awesome, I like the return of Gym Leader Pokémon for the TCG but in SP form since it's cool to play them without evolving them and it gives the more fun rather than just being another card of the same name. Hopefully they have Cynthia in the set (I haven't seen any of her cards in the set) Cynthia's Garchomp FTW!