• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Boo Sprites~

Shinx_

Nice job with Cait-Lea! ;)

I would like a Team Pose from the ash man83!
Style (1/2/3) : 3
Style 1: Big base= 6 Pokemon max
Small base=2 Pokemon/2 Pokemon and 1 Flying max
Style 2/3: Facing left or front: front
Pokemon for Pose (read above for details) : celebi, victini, galvantula, klinklang, zoroark and vanilluxe.
Trainer male/female: black/white heroine
Base code (only for style 1):
Extras: Nope. (have fun though! :))

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
Request COMPLETED!

KoalaLover:
iaza16218543935700.png

[*IMG]http://www.iaza.com/work/111217C/iaza16218543935700.png[/IMG]

Remove * before use.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I would like a TrainerMon from ZoruaBoo!
Trainer: Clair
Pokemon: Ferrothorn
Shiny?: No thanxorus
Extras: Have Ferrothorn's vines be her tail. Thorns should jut out from her boots.

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
Request COMPLETED

GenosectArceus:

iaza16218547970000.png

[*IMG]http://www.iaza.com/work/111222C/iaza16218547970000.png[/IMG]

Remove * before use.

Note: Also, if anybody wants to know, it may take longer for me to do requests now i have my own artshop, but it doesn't mean i'll forget this place, so keep those requests coming in! (as the examples on the front page have virtually all expired on iaza, just flick through the thread and you can see other requests instead for use of examples).

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
I would like a team pose from the ash man83!

Style 2
Facing left
Pokemon: Infernape (Black and white sprite), Braviary, Gigalith, Milotic (Black and White sprite), Serperior and Electivire (Black and white sprite)
Trainer: Black and White Boy Number 1 please!

Thank you!!!!

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
Do you make Sprites with the B2W2 trainers?