• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Book Discussion Thread *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Talk about a book you have read, are currently reading, or want to read in the future.

Bone Cold Marowak Guy's example #1 said:
I've just recently read the Hunger Games Trilogy. It was FULL of plot twists.

You can recommend books.

Bone Cold Marowak Guy's Example #2 said:
After reading the Hunger Games Trilogy, I'd recommend it for any teenager who enjoys any kind of fighting.

You can even give away the whole book to hundreds of people start a PM/VM discussion with someone else who's at the same spot as you!
PokéDiver4 said:
I've just finished the Hunger Games, and I'm too asocial to go to a book club I'm still confused. Anyone get it?

*PokéDiver4's Profile*

BCMG: What questions regarding the Hunger Games did you have?

PD4: I was wondering what happened to *I'm not spoiling it*

BCMG: I think... (and so on!)

In fact, ANYTHING you start on this thread could become a PM/VM topic!

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
The Maximum Ride saga was the most thrilling group of books I've ever read. There's a chance it'll become a movie cuz of its popularity.

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
Hunger Games was the best series ever READ