• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

book summary

Status
Not open for further replies.

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
this is a summary of my very first book that i am indeed curently working on.
What do you think should happen?
What do you think the tittle should be?
should there be any more dramma added?
Tell me what you think. :3

Mei Winderton was one of the shy girls back in grade school,
when her parents divorsed she moved into a new town with her mother.
On Mei's first day in 7th grade she discoves she might be falling for Jordan,
the boy she meets because of her clumsyness of getting lost.
On the last day of 8th grade Mei trys to confess her feelings to Jordan,
but later realises that her love for him was only a friendly one.
When Mei gets to 9th grade she meets an Exchaing student named Ken that
she later finds out that she is realy in love with him. How will Mei ever confess her love for Ken,
will her world be turned upsidown because of her parents divorse or her discovery of her love towrds Ken?

~Nightmare

And yes i Know i cant spell worth S**T =.=

Last edited:

Yami Ryu

One: Read the rules.

Two: Write in a word program.

Three: Get a dictionary- even an online one if you know you are spelling things so badly.

Stacking lines doesn't make a paragraph; stacking lines doesn't make a story. It's just a messy thing that ends up making your story, or in this case summary look like a block of uninteresting text.

So from the basis of this; Mei is a young woman who's parents divorce. For some reason or another- either her choice or her parents choice, she goes with her mother to live in an entirely new town.

Why did they divorce; why did she go with the mother? Why move? Why didn't the father move? What happened to cause this?

Then we move onto Mei falling in love at first sight for a boy she doesn't even know; all because she's a clutz who ends up getting lost nine times out of ten. She then doesn't confess untill about two years later at the end of 8th grade, but either gets rejected and consoles herself with the fact this love she felt was only friendship and not true love, or she gets rejected and this is the only lie she can tell herself to stay sane at the rejection.

Mei then meets a random exchange student she will randomly figure out that she now loves him truly instead, yada yada... yada...

Plot? Drama? Where? What? This sounds more like some romance novel than anything else.

Outside of you know being rule breaking.

This section is for fanfiction. Nowhere does it say summaries. Please read the section rules before posting and if you wish to post an idea and get feedback on it, there is the Fanfic Ideas thread in the Author's Cafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.