• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boom! Good.

Shuckle

EverydayI'mShucklin'
Hi!

Hi!

Hi!

It's me! The one and only Starstruck!

...I'm still not sure how this works. I'm new to the system, you see. However, I look forward to having some degree of popularity on the site. :D

If you want to see my team, you may have to explain where to obtain the animated avatars, because I want to use those. :)

TTFN,

~Starstruck

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Okay, let me explain how the site works. Hopefully you know how Forums work in General. Okay now,

How to edit your details-
First, click on "User CP" or click on "Private Messages" to edit your details
Now, you see an entire list over at your left to edit all sorts of things.

Just a tutorial. You know this stuff it seems

How this site works-
Posting threads-Okay, posting on this thread right here saying "hi" was good. This is the thing, just make sure you stay on topic with that forum and post threads that have a good description in order to get alot of posts. Remember, stay on topic with the category(i.e. General Pokemon Thread, Miscellaneous Discussion etc) your starting your own thread on.

Games- Make your own game and just a simple one people can understand. Don't post any spam or advertise any sites on these games. Once you finished creating your game, it will have to be proven by a moderator. If you don't have any game ideas, just check out the, "Games" forum here to get a fond idea of how the games are. Remember, no copyrighting!

Clans/Leagues/Clubs/Social Groups-Here, you will make your own clan/league/or club here if you have some big ideas on making a sort of group like that. BIG IDEAS! Make the group sound interesting if you expect people to join. Put alot of effort and details into it, too. Social groups are small groups you make that aren't competitive against other groups (like Clubs).

Polls-Posting polls is alot entertaining. Just remember, if the thread your posting on has a sub-forum for making polls, don't forget to post it there! If you'd like to post a poll in any forum,(not literally ANY) just go down to the bottom on the thread your editing, put the number of poll options you'd like to pick (maximum=10 options) and put the elapsed time of days until the poll closes. Polls must close here at a certain amount of time.

Everything else you should get. I hope you've read the rules and have a great time here in SPPf!