• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boomers Breeders Paradise, Taking Orders for 5IV competetive Pokes (Updated as of 2020-01-26)

indigo.

I'm interested in your Moon Ball HA Eevee!
I can offer:
Charmander in Moon Ball
5IV Feebas in Love Ball
5IV HA Clobbopus in Beast Ball
5IV HA Centiskorch in Level Ball
5IV HA Lapras in Beast Ball

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Thanks again for the Lapras :)

Tivio

Hi, FT I have:
HA: rookidee in peso ball, cufant in level ball, milcery in love ball, indeedee M/F moon ball, hatenna in dream ball, scraggy in level ball, machop in moon ball, jangmo-o in moon ball.
I also have HA rolycoly and HA falinks but in ordinary balls.
As for already bred mons with perfect IVs I have:
Infiltrator jolly dreepy, HA jolly rookidee(defog and roost), HA/sheer force jolly rufflet, HA/steadfast jolly farfetch'd, HA modest indeedee(fake out, psych-up) in moon ball, sheer force/guts adamant timburr, modest frisk impidimp, adamant prankster impidimp.
I have many other ones already perfect that would require little time to be bred again and 40+ HA in ordinary balls.

LF: HA koffing(could add pain split?), jolly eiscue, pastel veil moon ball ponyta(morning sun?), HA goomy, timid deino(moon ball), jolly mimikyu, stonjourner.
different from how you offer them: calm HA gossifleur, quiet honedge 0IVs in speed(wide guard?), quiet eevee 0IVs in speed(moon)

If you have requests for different sets or something like that feel free to ask.
I will to trade bred mons for bred mons.

I also have a 5IVs jolly italian ditto missing only SpAtk, but I don't want to trade this for breedable mons, would you rather give something else?

Tivio

and did you caught the ditto yourself?
yep, I farmed for it, it has my AO and nick.
Ok, so I would do: ur ditto, eiscue, HA koffing(would you mind giving pain split?)and HA goomy for my ditto, machop and jangmo-o(any particular EM on them?)
Will adamant machop and jolly jangmo-o be fine?

ok boomer

79525024_1331775107000430_579136972195364864_o.jpg
80082345_1331775097000431_2633401756649783296_o.jpg

Tivio

Actually I don't know how to pass a screenshot from the switch to the pc, and furthermore I don't know how to upload it here. If you want to be sure I can give it to you for the eiscue and, if it's fine, then you pass me your ditto.
(Anyway I already have a pic, but it's a photo taken with cell which I sent to a friend of mine but I anyway don't know how to upload it, do I necessarily need a linked url?)
As for the EMs, don't make me give them useless moves, it takes time, which ones do you really need?

Tivio

Yep, optimal 5IVs.
If you need some EMs it's not a problem to teach them, just not useless ones lol.
Anyway I'll begin breeding them now and eventually finish this evening.
Will you be available in about 7 hours, or probably a bit less, from now?

ok boomer

Yep, optimal 5IVs.
If you need some EMs it's not a problem to teach them, just not useless ones lol.
Anyway I'll begin breeding them now and eventually finish this evening.
Will you be available in about 7 hours, or probably a bit less, from now?

Then can you teach the Machop Counter, Bullet Punch, Quick Guard and Submission, and Jang-mo Focus Punch and Dragon Breath if it is not a stretch.
Yes gonna be on in 6:30 - 7 hours by now then.

MK.ultra

Are you interested in any of these?
  • Heavy Ball non-HA Swinub
  • Lure Ball HA Corsola
  • Level Ball HA Farfetch'd
  • Dream Ball HA Corsola
  • Love Ball Ponyta-G
  • Moon Ball: HA Hatenna, HA Ponyta-G, HA Zigzagoon, non-HA Munna
  • Beast Ball HA Rookidee
Let me know

Last edited:

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Hello,

I'm looking for a Level Ball HA Falinks. In case you don't have one of the following, I'd love to trade for one:
  • Level Ball HA Farfetch'd.
  • Love Ball non-HA Ponyta.
  • Love Ball HA Eevee.
  • Love Ball Eiscue.
  • Moon Ball HA Hatenna.
  • Friend Ball Larvitar.
  • Heavy Ball non-HA Duraludon.
  • Heal Ball HA Togepi.
  • Friend Ball HA Applin.
  • Heal/Premier Ball HA Snom.