• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boomers Breeders Paradise, Taking Orders for 5IV competetive Pokes (Updated as of 2020-01-26)

Sudoku

~Apriball Collector~
Ready when you are. sent a message with link code.
:)
edit: Thanks for the trades! :3

Last edited:

Rapter

Are you still able to trade the Mimikyu in a Moon Ball?
I can offer a HA Hatenna in a Moon Ball, Darumaka with HA in Dive Ball, Snom with HA in Luxury Ball.

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Would you be willing to trade my:
• HA Galarian Ponyta (Heal or Premier Ball)
• Dreepy (Love Ball)
• Snom (Love Ball)

in exchange for your:
• HA Galarian Farfetch'd (Friend or Poké Ball)
• HA Galarian Darumaka (Heavy or Poké Ball)
• HA Galarian Corsola (Moon or Poké Ball)

I'm sorry I don't have much to offer, yet. I've only begun my gen 8 collection.
Also, I can't IV breed yet, so don't worry about that.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
HA Dreepy in beast ball for HA Duraladon

Connor™

Showstopper
Are you still in need of those other HA Pokemon from my list? If so, I'm interested in Impidimp, Darumaka and Corsola, in that order.

My list, for reference.

Silicobra, Wooper, Dewpider, Clobbopus, Hattena, Eevee, Applin, G Farfetch'd, Indeedee, G Corsola, Snom, Pinchurchin, Rookidee, Drilbur, Tyrogue, Charmander, Pichu, Hippopotas, G Zigzagoon, Vulpix, Corphish, Krabby, Minccino, Bunnelby, Gothita, Falinks, Passimian, Milcery, Ralts, Dreepy, Duraludon, Snorlax, Magikarp, Solosis and Darumaka.

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Hello, again. Might I interest you in either of these:
• HA Snom (Moon Ball)
• Skwovet (Love Ball)

for a HA Galarian Corsola?

Annabelle2012

Christian Trainer
Hello!
If you’re interested I can trade you a Skwovet in a level ball, no ha, but 5ivs and egg moves. I’d really like a level ball Farfetch’d with HA if that works for you.

PsychoIncarnate

I'd like Dreepy in a beast ball. I've got a pawniard in a beast ball I can trade if you need that.

Doesn't even need to be HA. I can just breed it into one

PsychoIncarnate

@Connor™ does the zigzagoon have HA? I dont have these yet (Wooper, Clobbopus Tyrogue Corphish, Krabby, Minccino, Bunnelby, Passimian) but not sure which i want.

@e6life i take the skovet

@Annabelle2012 sure is a breedject alright with you? HA, 3-4 Ivs and nature included

@PsychoIncarnate I am interested.

Please PM me what time you wanna trade
I can't figure out how to PM but I'm ready to trade at any time

ok boomer

Are you still in need of those other HA Pokemon from my list? If so, I'm interested in Impidimp, Darumaka and Corsola, in that order.

My list, for reference.

Silicobra, Wooper, Dewpider, Clobbopus, Hattena, Eevee, Applin, G Farfetch'd, Indeedee, G Corsola, Snom, Pinchurchin, Rookidee, Drilbur, Tyrogue, Charmander, Pichu, Hippopotas, G Zigzagoon, Vulpix, Corphish, Krabby, Minccino, Bunnelby, Gothita, Falinks, Passimian, Milcery, Ralts, Dreepy, Duraludon, Snorlax, Magikarp, Solosis and Darumaka.

I take clobbopus,Passimian and zigzagoon

EDIT: changed my request from ralts to passimian. My bad

Last edited:

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
I have Yamper in Friend Balls. Unfortunately I don’t have the IV checker in my game yet though. Would this still be of interest to you?

I was looking at Lure Ball Lapras in exchange but I can trade a second Pokémon to sweeten the deal if I need to. I have Ralts in Dream Balls too but sadly not much else.

ok boomer

I have Yamper in Friend Balls. Unfortunately I don’t have the IV checker in my game yet though. Would this still be of interest to you?

I was looking at Lure Ball Lapras in exchange but I can trade a second Pokémon to sweeten the deal if I need to. I have Ralts in Dream Balls too but sadly not much else.

I dont mind. You can join room 1171 if you are ready to trade now. If not pm me the time you are avaiable.

Connor™

Showstopper
Would you be willing to accept one HA Pokemon + an Apricorn Ball in exchange for a HA 5V Scraggy?

My list remains unchanged.