• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boomers Breeders Paradise, Taking Orders for 5IV competetive Pokes (Updated as of 2020-01-26)

MK.ultra

@MK.ultra which are you interested in? what is the spread, nature and egg moves of rockidee, zigzagoon and lure corsola?

I'm interested in Love Ball Impidimp, Level Ball Growlithe and Heavy Ball Ferroseed.

As concerns spread, nature and egg moves, I have to look, but I can breed in case you need something in particular. Let me know.

xdiegaox

Im a Tamer
Hi im interested in one of these:
Cufrant
31/x/31/31/31/00
Quiet
Magic Bounce
Nuzzel
Aromatic Mist
After You
Quash

i can offer mints(let me know which one) in exchange for one of these set, let me know if that works for you,

MK.ultra

@MK.ultra Sorry I thought I already replied.
If you can make:
zigzagoon (Moon,HA) and rockidee (beast ball HA) 31/31/31/XX/31/31 adamant

And corsola lure ball HA
31/XX/31/31/31/31 bold

That's ok! I'll start breeding those.

I ask then:
  • Impidimp (Love Ball, Prankster) 31/31/31/XX/31/31 Adamant
  • Ferroseed (Heavy Ball Iron Barbs) 31/31/31/XX/31/0 Brave
  • Larvitar in Moon Ball
Let me know if you agree

PsychoIncarnate

Willing to trade dream ball solosis if you have a HA croagunk

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
LF: bold, 5IV lapras in lure ball
FT: adamant 5IV swinub in level ball

it would be nice if you could trade a male female pair; I can do that with swinub if interested

unresponsive

yeah, they are both thick fat. I;ll be online the rest of the day

unresponsive

@ok boomer if you don't want to do the pair that's ok with me. I don't have much else to offer that you don't already have lol. can I get water absorb on lapras?

Last edited: