• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BoP-Solrocks Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of blue

That's me!
Silver point Fiore. I've got another person on my side!

king of blue

That's me!
Silver point Fiore

I think that was an accidental DP, so I cannot vote; however, I still can tally...

Fiore-47
Hoenn-40
Johto-40
Kanto-35 Met (14)
Orange Islands-35
Orre-36
Sevii Islands-34
Sinnoh-37

Illegble-->Meteor Point, Platinum Point, and Rust Point Used
king of blue-->Platinum Point and Titanium Point Used
SnoWing-->Meteor Point Used

Bold means they cannot be hurt (and hence advance), so yes, my Meteor Point on Fiore after king's Titanium Point was ridiculous because he cancelled it enough where it was above 40 once the Ti Point kicked in...

king of blue

That's me!
Silver point Sevvi islands

You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding!

Red Point Sinnoh

[randomness]I wonder what non-FOers think when they see some of the...strange...titles in this forum on the index xD. They probably clikc to report a n00bish thread and then realise it's a FO, so they leave =P...

Pure

back.
Red Point Sinnoh.

Does anyone have that Grass style saved anywhere? I'd love to get that back.

Pure

back.
Found it! Ah, it looks really confusing to me now...

RP Sinnoh.

What's this against Future and Nv?

I've always despised Future, and NV is naturally flawed (but we're using it anyways =P)...remember, Abs II was NV made better.

Red Point Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.