• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Borderlands Discussion

Viva la Vida

Shibuya player
I was shocked to see no one talking about this game at all. I personally love it. I'm only about 5-6 hours into the main story, but my clock says I've played around 15 hours total. I have done almost every side mission and I love it. I am a Lvl 25 already.

Anyone else play this awesome game?

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I'd buy the PC version, but I just bought L4D2, and I'm pretty broke right now. And I'm saving up for something else, anyway...

Fenix

Tremulant
I bought and beat the PC version. Very good game, enjoyed it a lot even though
the ending SUCKED. Seriously, that must have been the most disappointing ending I've seen in a videogame since Crysis.

I played with a Hunter specialized in the Sniper Rifle skill-tree which is level 36 now. I played it online/offline randomly and it was a bad idea. If anyone wants to start playing, I strongly suggest they make a character for single player and one for multi, because using one for both causes many quest inconsistencies/balance issues.

I planned to go through the game again with my friend (I created a Tank and he created a Siren solely for that purpose), but we only went as far as killing Nine-Toes. Not that the game wasn't fun, but I got Dragon Age: Origins and I haven't played anything else since then :s.

Viva la Vida

Shibuya player
I bought and beat the PC version. Very good game, enjoyed it a lot even though
the ending SUCKED. Seriously, that must have been the most disappointing ending I've seen in a videogame since Crysis.

I played with a Hunter specialized in the Sniper Rifle skill-tree which is level 36 now. I played it online/offline randomly and it was a bad idea. If anyone wants to start playing, I strongly suggest they make a character for single player and one for multi, because using one for both causes many quest inconsistencies/balance issues.

I planned to go through the game again with my friend (I created a Tank and he created a Siren solely for that purpose), but we only went as far as killing Nine-Toes. Not that the game wasn't fun, but I got Dragon Age: Origins and I haven't played anything else since then :s.

Don't tell me the ending. I just killed Krom with my Lvl. 26 Siren. I have the 360 version by the way. Will start a file as a Soldier or Berserker when my friends get it.

Siren I have found to be the best. The Hunter's skill tree makes him look good, but up until he gets there he is quite lame. Soldiers are practically meant for multiplayer with all the healing up their arsenal, and Berserkers are pretty much outclassed by most everything else, as you find a good shield and you've fulfilled the role of your Berserker. xD

My skill tree was worked around the Elemental and Controller fields. I find what I have to be great (For those interested, I have full points in Striking, Inner Glow, Hard to Get, Mind Games, Quicksilver, Resilience, Intuition, Phoenix and Silent Resolve). The Dove is godly in this game, so keep it, even if you don't plan on using it.

My one complaint with this game has been that some of the Achievements glitch. I have all but the "25 Corrosive Kills" Achievement because it (Along with the other "25 xxx Kills" ones) can glitch up and not work. Not on first or second playthrough. What makes this most annoying is that Corrosive weapons don't appear until a bit into the game. A minor complaint, but that is one of the only ones I have, which will tell you how much I enjoy this game.

Viva la Vida

Shibuya player
My skill tree was worked around the Elemental and Controller fields. I find what I have to be great (For those interested, I have full points in Striking, Inner Glow, Hard to Get, Mind Games, Quicksilver, Resilience, Intuition, Phoenix and Silent Resolve). The Dove is godly in this game, so keep it, even if you don't plan on using it

I'm in the process of filling out my Elemental and Assassin SKIll trees (more elemental)

Fenix

Tremulant
Don't tell me the ending.
I used spoiler tags for a reason, duh.
Siren I have found to be the best. The Hunter's skill tree makes him look good, but up until he gets there he is quite lame. Soldiers are practically meant for multiplayer with all the healing up their arsenal, and Berserkers are pretty much outclassed by most everything else, as you find a good shield and you've fulfilled the role of your Berserker. xD
I disagree. For instance, I think Berserkers are the strongest class by far, shooting at them while they are in rage mode is useless 'cause they have an imbalanced regen and will pound you to death in no time.

Also, Hunter might be rather weak early/at short range, but his sniping + Bloodwing make him the best hero DPS wise. Just some skill point spent in the right skills in the Bloodwing tree and you can deal 60-70% of full HP damage to anyone and heal yourself completely. Duels are not even fun with my Hunter, most of the time I one-shot everyone. Siren looks very fun to play, but I think Soldier is better. Overall, for team-play Soldier is probably the best character, but I found him extremely boring to play in single player.

Last edited:

The Sarge

look into my eyes...
Do you mean mel, or is there another boss named mod?

Yea, that's who I mean. My old tv got moved out of my room so I have been playing on a 13 inch. Makes it kinda hard to read some of the stuff. My bad.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I bought it because it was on sale ($37), and I'm gonna try it out tonight before my friends all get bored of it!

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Absolutely love the game. I have it for PS3, and I've finished my first playthrough. I put it on the shelf around the beginning of November so I could play MW2, Dragon Age, and Assassin's Creed II, but now I'm planning on breaking it out again and playing though a second time.

I played as the sniper class, and pretty much owned everything with headshots. The snipers and SMGs are my favorites, though Assault Rifles aren't to shabby either.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
and Berserkers are pretty much outclassed by most everything else, as you find a good shield and you've fulfilled the role of your Berserker. xD
not true, if u put points in the correct thing you will have a crap load of hp and shields and beserk pretty much makes u a juggernaut....

best for single imo is brick, roland is best for multi...

anyways im lvl 44 or something (havent played in a bit) and i thought the game was amazing untill the end...

(ps, eridian weapons FTW)