• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Born to Be a Champion: Pikachu's Johto Diaries

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Day 39

Sunny
Current mood: happy
Current location: Tasukeru City

Dear Diary:

What a day! We're here in Tasukeru City, which is home to the Pokemon Fire and Rescue competition. Although Squirtle left our party today, I won't miss him too much; he has something more important to do with his teammates on the Squirtle Squad. He did go out with a bang by helping the Squad win the competition.

The adventure began early this morning--I heard Ash chatting with Prof. Oak and saying hi to Heracross. I was about to go back to sleep when I heard a tell-tale guitar chord; that meant Brock was serenading Nurse Joy with a chorus of Well, I'm burnin' up, I got the fever! She's my perfect nurse, and I'll never leave her! Nurse Joy was a little flattered by the song, but she was busy tending to those Pokemon that were going to be in the competition, so Brock's dream of a date was dashed yet again.

We then went around to explore the city, until Ash saw a poster advertising the competition. He wanted to try, but Misty wasn't sure he'd do very well with just Squirtle. Despite her protests, Ash ended up "borrowing" Psyduck and Staryu for the competition.

As we waited on the schedule of events to arrive, we met up with an old friend: Captain Aiden and his team of Wartortles were relaxing in the waiting area, After exchanging some hellos and a bit of a chat, Misty proceeded to tell Brock how we helped Captain Aiden during our trek in the Orange Islands. Not long after, I spotted Officer Jenny with the Squirtle Squad in the crowd, so we offered to share some practice time. Officer Jenny seemed to like that, so we headed off to the practice area. Team Wartortle seemed to be hosing down the flaming targets like popcorn; while the Squirtle Squad could barely knock down even one! However, Squirtle rallied his squadmates and before long, they were hosing the targets down like pros!

The first event of the competition involved putting out a small house fire...and whoever put their fire out first, won. Ash and the others were doing great in the first round, but Psyduck got in Staryu's way, sending him into the blaze. Having to rescue Psyduck cost us the win for the round, frustrating Ash a little. But when Captain Aiden saw how strong the Golduck team we were to face for the second round was; he worried that the Squirtles wouldn't be able to concentrate. Despite Officer Jenny's best efforts, the Squirtles were too afraid to do anything! I quickly shocked them back to attention, and we managed to rally enough to win the second round!.

Before we could start the next event, more flames erupted into the arena, startling the crowds! Captain Aiden saw Team Rocket scorching everything with a flamethrowing machine, so he called his team into action; but Team Rocket decided to turn up the heat on them, rendering their most powerful attacks useless. The other teams tried to help, but Team Rocket captured me and all the Pokemon in the process!

Squrtle told his squadmates that they were going to free me and the other Pokemon...so when the robot tried to squish them, the Squad jumped out of the way. With the robot distracted, Squirtle rammed into it with a Skull Bash; breaking us free! Before Team Rocket could do anything, Squirtle and I combined our power to send them flying!

After several hours of hose squirting, more fire dousing, sliding down poles, dressing up in firemen suits, navigating smoky mazes, and other events, it came time for the final event: The Great Clefairy Rescue! Whoever rescued the Clefairy doll from the burning house first, won! I cheered my hardest as the Squad rallied from a bad start to win the competition by one measly little second! As Squirtle accepted the trophy, Ash said goodbye. I gave Squirtle one last hug as we departed for camp.

Although we had fun today, I'm still going to miss Squirtle being here...but that's all right, because with a brave leader like him, the Squirtle Squad will be the best firefighters around!

Until tomorrow,
Pikachu

Day 40

Sunny
Current mood: tired
Current location: Goldenrod Bluff

Dear Diary:

I'm tired this evening, mainly because we had to referee a lot of mischevious Wooper today! In fact, Brock's still playing a Pokeflute for them and Misty's still singing to them as I write this...and Togepi's doing the percussion part.

It started as we traveled along Goldenrod Bluff this morning...Misty suggested we sing a song to help pass the time; so we skipped along, singing chorus after chorus of Valderi, valdera, valderi, valdera-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!

Before Brock could start our fiftieth chorus, he felt something wet on his back, which surprised him to the point of tumbling down the bluff! Closer inspected revealed the wet feeling to be a Wooper that had been following us.

The Wooper's owner, a girl named Alicia, came and helped Brock up. She explained that her Wooper liked clinging onto people, and that our singing must have fascinated it. Brock got his guitar and offered to serenade her, but Misty gave a resounding no. Ash told Alicia that Brock liked serenading girls; which Alicia found interesting because her crowd of Woopers loved singing too.

As we approached Alicia's house, we saw lots of Wooper frolicking in the marshes and ponds. Alicia then told us that Wooper is the prevolution of Quagsire. Just the mention of Quagsire brought back memories of the Quagsire that took the GS Ball.

Misty wanted to see Alicia teach the Wooper, so Alicia reached for a tambourine and began to sing to the Wooper as she shook it; coaxing the Wooper to join in.

The song went something like this:

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Field/6602/SanjiNoYousi_TheThreeOClockFairy_.mid

Hey look, and listen so carefully,
To such a sweet little melody,
The fairy of dreams is calling you!
Listen, oh listen, to hear her call!

She knocks on the door so quietly,
"Wake up, and hurry!" she calls to me.
On her ship of dreams we sail...
To a land full of sweet dreams and treats!

Oh, I am so full of dreams!
Of mint pie and apple pie,
Of sweet cake and happiness
and cookie-ookie-ookies!

I lick the last of this sweet pudding
And then eat a little chocolate
The fairy of dreams is watching me,
Smiling down on us from above!

After we applauded, Alicia got an urgent phone call: her mother had been rushed to the hospital with a broken leg, and her presence was needed immediately. She left us in charge of the Wooper as she rode off aboard her motorcycle.

Brock wanted to play a game with the Wooper; but when he went to call them, they were nowhere to be found! I discovered a trail of water leading into the house; where we discovered the Wooper had nearly trashed the living room! So Brock offered some of his homemade Pokechow to the Wooper, and they happily snapped it up! Misty then remembered the Wooper liked to sing; but when she tried to play a rhythm to get them to dance, they were too engrossed in their snack to dance! However, Brock found a Pokeflute lying in the clutter and started to play the tune to "Fairy of Dreams"; which snapped the Wooper to attention! Togepi decided to play the tambourine while Misty, Ash, and I sang the song. Brock led our little parade outside as we sang:

Hey look, and listen so carefully,
To such a sweet little melody,
The fairy of dreams is calling you!
Listen, oh listen, to hear her call!

She knocks on the door so quietly,
"Wake up, and hurry!" she calls to me.
On her ship of dreams we sail...
To a land full of sweet dreams and treats!

Oh, I am so full of dreams!
Of mint pie and apple pie,
Of sweet cake and happiness
and cookie-ookie-ookies!

I lick the last of this sweet pudding
And then eat a little chocolate
The fairy of dreams is watching me,

However, when we did a headcount, we saw that one Wooper was missing! Misty, Ash and I volunteered to go after it while Brock entertained the others. We chased it all over the house, all over the bluff, and ultimately out to a rickety old bridge! As we started to cross, the Wooper taunted us a bit. I followed it acrioss as Misty tried singing "Fairy of Dreams" in hopes it would follow us. Strangely enough, the Wooper decided to jump on the bridge in rhythm to the song, leaving Misty and Ash hanging on for dear life!

I found the Wooper captured by Team Rocket! They tried to coax me into their trap, but I refused. About then, Ash and Misty arrived; so Team Rocket summon their entire team to duel us! But, Brock arrived with Alicia to halp, so Alicia told the Wooper to combine their power, which was enought to send Team Rocket packing.

Alicia thanked us for helping her out, and offered to let us camp here on the bluff. So here I am, sitting here in the tent and watching these Woopers on parade..."Fairy of Dreams" is so catchy, I can't get it out of my head!

Trying not to sing along until tomorrow,
Pikachu

Wes

Iblis Wings
Nope don't see no Sailor Moon reference but great chapters! Brock serenading. Heh the guy thats madly in love with everybody! Great job!

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
What Pikachu and the others are singing is an "English" version of "Three o'Clock Fairy" from the Super S movie. (The MIDI gave the tune away)

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Day 41

Cool and sunny
Current mood: content
Current location: Onix Pass

Dear Diary:

We're resting out here on Onix Pass this evening, which is also home to Onix Tunnel. Oddly enough, Jigglypuff befriended Lady Snubbull today, and together, the two of them helped us chase Team Rocket away.

So where do I begin...We had gotten on the pass late last night, but opted not to go into the tunnel until the morning...so we camped by the tunnel entrance that night. I woke up this morning to the sound of Brock coughing up dust...Pineco must've exploded in his face while he was practicing karate, I guess. I was about to go by the river to wash up when I saw Lady Snubbull pass our camp. Ash decided to run after her, but in her panic, she disappeared into the bushes. We just brushed it off, broke our camp, and continued on our way.

A little further down the road, we saw Jigglypuff resting by a tree. We all panicked at first, because we knew what usually happened every time we met up with her: she would sing; we would go to sleep, and then she'd draw all over us while we were snoozing. However, Brock noticed that Jigglypuff didn't have her trusty mic...so we offered to help her find it. Jigglypuff was thrilled with this idea.

After about an hour of searching, Jigglypuff found a basket of fruit on the path...but fell into a hole when she tried to take a bite. No sooner had Ash summoned Bulbasaur to help her out, she had fallen into another hole...and another! Frustrated, Jigglypuff fled into the forest nearby the tunnel, leaving us to search for her mic by ourselves.

We were about to give up when I saw Jigglypuff and Lady Snubbull fighting over the mic, so we stepped in and seperated them. No sooner had we done this, did Team Rocket appear to duel! Misty was about to summon Poliwag; but Psyduck decided he wanted a piece of the action, much to Misty's chagrin.

Ash summoned Chikorita to help, and before long, we combined our power to send Team Rocket flying! At this, Lady Snubbull abandoned the mic and ran in the direction that Team Rocket went. Jigglypuff was so glad to have her mic back, she started to sing...and I think you know what happened next.

After we had awoken and cleaned ourselves off, we continued through the tunnel...and the local Onixes were all snoozing, thanks to Jigglypuff!

...and here we are in camp. I wonder what awaits us tomorrow?

Until then,
Pikachu

Day 42

Cold and misty
Current mood: relieved
Current location: Yamiinu Forest

We're resting just outside Yamiinu City this evening...and I'm mainly tired from our run in with the local Houndours...first they took Ash's backpack, which soon turned into a wild adventure!

The mayhem began this afternoon, when we stopped to rest for lunch. Ash had just gotten back from refilling our water supply when he saw that his pack was missing! Our only clue as to who-or what-stole it was an array of strange pawprints...so we searched our campsite for any more clues, then followed the prints into town. Upon arrival, we saw Nurse Joy panicked about something; but before Ash could ask what was wrong, Brock had gotten his guitar out and belted out a chorus of Nurse Joy? Won't you please? Cure me of this bad disease? That was about as far as he got before Misty dragged him off to serenade the trash cans and cardboard boxes in a nearby alleyway.

After we had all recovered from laughing, Nurse Joy told us that she had been out shopping, but when she returned from buying some ice cream, the ham she had planned to have for dinner this evening was gone! I noticed more pawprints leading into the forest, and led the others into a small alcove; where we decided to camp for the night.

Brock had a very clever idea for luring whoever stole our items to our camp: he added some meat flavoring to a tree branch, making it smell like a hot dog; then cooked a real hot dog...the plan was that the thieves would take the branch first, then return for the real hot dog when they discovered they had a fake. On that note, we went to bed for the evening.

For a while, we slept peacefully. Then I heard some rustling by the tent around one this morning...I quickly alerted the others, and we rushed outside. Our perpatrators turned out to be a pack of Houndours...but they were not too happy about seeing us...so we charged to battle! But before a large scale duel could get underway, the lead male told the rest to the pack to hold off attacking--he wanted to duel Ash one on one.

Sir Houndour tried to Leer me, but I Leered him back! I tried firing my strongest attacks at him, but before long, he blew a cloud of smog at me, buying the pack time to escape.

It wasn't long before we discovered the reason that the Houndours were taking our stuff: one of the pack had been injured in a tussle with a Golem, and they were trying to help it. Before we could approach the Golem appeared--and he was not too happy to see us! The Houndour pack was no match for him, but Chikorita bravely defended the injured Houndour!

After the dust had settled, Brock cleaned and dressed the Houndour's wound as best he could, but the Houndour were not too keen about the antibiotic spray we used, but Ash kept assuring them we were trying to help.

When we checked on the injured again at three this morning, it was suffering from a serious fever. We all knew it wouldn't survive very long without some serious help, so we rushed as fast as we could to the Pokemon Center.

The Houndour emerged from surgery a few hours later, good as new. But no sooner had Ash consoled it, did we discover that Team Rocket had taken all the other Houndours! Sir Houndour and I combined our power to send them fleeing. As thanks for rescuing them, the other Houndours all gave Ash lots of big wet kisses. After having breakfast with them, we continued on our way...our items in tow.

I'm going to miss Sir Houndour...but I'll never forget him either.

Until tomorrow,
Pikachu

Day 43

Sunny
Current mood: estatic!
Current location: Totodile Cove

Dear Diary:

I'm glad to say that we have a new member of our party: a feisty little Totodile! Right now, he's putting on a little dance show while Brock plays guitar for him...and quite frankly, I'm quite enjoying the music. Not only that, but Poliwag evolved today! Now he's a strong Poliwhirl...but he still has his sweet side.

You see, we passed by the cove this afternoon, so we stopped to rest and fish for a while. Before long, Ash was complaining about not catching anything. Brock suggested that maybe we were using the wrong bait, but that didn't stop Misty from begging Ash to quiet down. Just before the argument could heat up, Misty's line started jerking...but it turned out that she caught a tea kette. Brock suggested that Misty try for a coffeemaker; but I'll never forget Misty's reply: "I CAME HERE FOR POKEMON, NOT APPLIANCES!"

Suddenly, I saw a Totodile emerge from the bushes, piqued by our argument. Misty vowed that she'd be the greatest Water Pokemon Master, and with that, cast her Mini-Misty lure into the water in hopes of catching the Totodile.

I tried to weaken him a little, but Misty kept blocking my every move. Finally, the Totodile gave up on being caught altogether, forcing Misty and Ash to chase after it! I can definitely agree with Brock; this argument was going to need a referee.

We found Misty and Ash fighting over the Lure Ball with Totodile inside...so Brock stepped in and explained that the only way to settle this was to duel.

"Gold side ready?" Misty flashed a peace sign. "Silver side ready?" Ash gave an affirmative nod. "And three...two...one..." No sooner did Brock blow the whistle to start, did I find myself wrapped in Togepi's loving embrace...the strangely pleasant feeling left me not wanting to battle, so I retreated to the sidelines, giving Misty a cheap win.

Next, Chikorita offered to duel...and she completely thrashed Staryu, tying the match at one win apiece. The tie breaker? Bulbasaur vs. Poliwag. Both fought hard, and were evenly matched...but before Brock could declare Ash the winner, Poliwag evolved, surprising Misty!

Despite his best efforts, Poliwhirl was still no match for Bulbasaur, giving Ash the victory! However, before Ash could claim Totodile; Team Rocket arrived....but Totodile sent them packing right then and there. Misty forgave Ash for arguing earlier, saying that Totodile would like him more anyway; plus she had Poliwhirl...

...So here he is in camp, dancing away...Brock's about to start another song, so I'll wrap this up and enjoy the show.

Until tomorrow,
Pikachu

Last edited:

Wes

Iblis Wings
Hahahaha! Man that line about apliences cracked me up! Great journal entries while I'm at it!

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Thank you!

I hope these entries make up for my being gone...next fav. entry: "Air Time"! (look for a lot of Zelda references in there)

Wes

Iblis Wings
K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Sorry I wanted to say that and okay!

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
A preview (this is from the "Hot Matches!" entry):

"...Where did you find a Skarmory to battle?" you ask? As we rested in the Enten City Pokemon Center this afternoon, one of the other trainers warned us that there was a trainer in the forest that was challenging everyone, and judging from how bad his Growlithe looked, he wasn't kidding. Ash seemed pretty confident he would be able to win, and on that note, we departed into the forest.

As we approached the bridge leading to the forest, we noticed a young girl standing nearby, tending to a Skarmory. Not surprisingly, Brock had to race up to her and attempt to serenade her. The girl, Miki, wasn't interested in Brock's guitar and vocal skills...she wanted to see his dueling skills. A duel erupted right then: Skarmory vs. Vulpix. Despite his best efforts, Brock was utterly stomped flat!..."

Wes

Iblis Wings
Poor Brock...I can't wait!

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Day 44

Sunny
Current location: Enten Forest

Dear Diary:

We're resting in Enten Forest this evening...but I'm mainly proud of Cyndaquil. The reason? All that training Ash has been doing with him is starting to pay off...now he doesn't have to warm up before using his fire attacks! In fact, he used his newfound power to defeat a Skarmory!

"Where did you find a Skarmory to battle?" you ask? As we rested in the Enten City Pokemon Center this afternoon, one of the other trainers warned us that there was a trainer in the forest that was challenging everyone, and judging from how bad his Growlithe looked, he wasn't kidding. Ash seemed pretty confident he would be able to win, and on that note, we departed into the forest.

As we approached the bridge leading to the forest, we noticed a young girl standing nearby, tending to a Skarmory. Not surprisingly, Brock had to race up to her and attempt to serenade her. The girl, Miki, wasn't interested in Brock's guitar and vocal skills...she wanted to see his dueling skills. A duel erupted right then: Skarmory vs. Vulpix. Despite his best efforts, Brock was utterly stomped flat!

Ash decided to step up to the challenge, and sent Cyndaquil into the fray. Although the Skarmory weakened him a lot, he was about to deliever the final blow when Team Rocket captured them both! We managed to free the Skarmory (nearly squishing Brock in the process), but Cyndaquil was still in danger!

I led Ash after the balloon until we both started to tire...the Skarmory cut Cyndaquil free! Miki was impressed with Skarmory's bravery; so she offered to let us stay in her cabin by the woods until it cooled down a little, since it was too hot to travel, anyway.

Once we had gotten settled in the cabin, Brock made us all a delightful dinner, which I think Miki thoroughly enjoyed. Flattered by Miki's compliments, he offered to let her join the party, but Misty snapped "Don't even think about it, Lovebird!"

Ash was more interested in Skarmory...when he asked Miki's secret to being so string, she explained that she and Skarmory had been together for a very long time--probably even longer than Ash and I have. Ash vowed that he would get Cyndaquil as strong as Skarmory, if not stronger! With that, he raced outside to train Cyndaquil...which the last time I checked, he was still doing...I hope he's all right out there...

Until tomorrow,
Pikachu

Day 45

Sunny and cooler
Current mood: proud
Current location: Just outside Enten Forest, on the Goldenrod Plains

Dear Diary:

We made it onto the Goldenrod Plains this evening--that means Goldenrod City isn't too far off...but the main highlight of today? Ash fulfilled his vow to get Cyndaquil stronger! I'm proud of them both!

It started this morning when Misty woke me instead of Ash--he had been gone the whole evening and most of the morning, so not surprisingly, Misty was yearning to go look for him.

We found Ash around noontime, tossing sticks for Cyndaquill to roast. Amazingly, Cyndaquil was firing off Embers without needing to warm up! Not only that, but he had driven away a swarm of Beedrill by himself! It was then we decided that Miki and Ash should rematch.

"Gold side ready?" Skarmory flexed his wings a little, anticipating the battle. "Silver side ready?" Ash gave Brock his signature nod. "And three...two...one..." When the whistle blew, Skarmory began kicking up dust, but Cyndaquil countered with a Smokescreen! Skarmory barely missed being hit by a Flamethrower, but Cyndaquil jumped out of the way of a Steel Wing!

Ash and Miki realized the battle would probably go on forever if they just kept dodging, so both of them ordered full power attacks! Cyndaquil scorched Skarmory with a Flamethrower, but not before Skarmory squished him with a Steel Wing! Skarmory was about to deliver the final blow when Cynaquil jumped up and coupled a Flamethrower and a Tackle to win the match! I led the cheers as Brock declared "Game set! Silver wins!"

Miki was impressed by Ash's skill and courage, as wished us luck on our adventure...after taking it upon herself that she would embark on her own adventure with Skarmory. Who knows? Maybe we'll see Miki in the League...

Until tomorrow,
Pikachu

Wes

Iblis Wings
I remember that episode! Nice chapter. Viewing things from Pikachu does show a lot you don't see egh? Heh.

Nylf

Only started reading today, and I kinda skipped to the Houndour episode, but this is good. I really want to see Pikachu's view of the final league episodes, and Gotta Catch Ya Later. I love that episode.(I hate to admit it, but I almost cried when Ash and Misty said goodbye)(AND I FORGOT TO RECORD IT!)

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Day 46

Sunny
Current location: Kosui Lake, en route to Goldenrod City

Dear Diary:

We're resting by Kosui Lake this evening...Totodile wore Ash out by running around and dancing for the resident Pokemon...it took Ash a good two hours to shepherd him bacl to camp--that's when the resident Pokemon decided to come to him and watch. So he's here in camp, reprising his dancing show while Brock plays guitar for him. And to think that all this was caused by an Azumarill...

See, when we arrived at the lake this afternoon, Misty decided to let her team out for a swim. However, Psyduck couldn't remember how to swim, so I had to carry him back to shore. Totodile, meanwhile, was spraying passing Magikarps like targets, and obviously enjoying himself.

But then, Totodile heard singing while we were having lunch:

Hear the sounds of the sea, and the colors will change
Look on to the blue sky, reflect and muse on, yourself,
Memories will waken, and live once again!

Across the seven seas, I feel deep in my heart,
A sinking feeling, that someone's out there, she softly cries,
Her heart is in so much pain, that it's crying, too...

"Why don't you save me from my tears?"
"Why can't I rise and accept my true destiny?"
Follow your star, little one, it will guide you on into the light!

Totodile was enamored by the song, and hurried off to go see who-or what-was singing. After a few minutes, he found that the singer was a very beautiful Azumarill. He was about to dance for her, but Azumarill simply gave him a warning spritz to shoo him off. She then walked off to another place on the shore, where she resumed her song:

And it is ever blue, the rolling sea, the water shining brightly with the sun!
The future, I will guard, with all my power, honor, ability!
For all the people that I know and love, and all the places that I want to see!
Glittering, these feelings, they will lead me onto the path...and I follow just the way I am!
Unbeknownst to her, Totodile was right by her, listening for another opportunity to dance.

Back in the camp, our lunch was interrupted by a Golduck searching for something in the bushes. Misty wanted to catch it, but we soon discovered that it had an owner, a girl named Trixie. As if on cue, Brock grabbed his guitar and started singing "Rolling Stone" for her, but Misty quickly dragged him off before he could do the yodeling part.

Ash, meanwhile; asked Trixie how he could help. Trixie explained that she was looking for her singing Azumarill. No sooner had she said that, did Azumarill appear in the camp, with Totodile in close pursuit. Trixie continued by saying that her Azumarill had not been able to sing since the Golduck had joined her act.

Misty was interested in Trixie's show, so she led us to the Kosui Theater, where she treated us to a complimentary show. My favorite part was Trixie's magic act and Azumarill's juggling bit...but when it was time for Azumarill to sing, she just wouldn't sing! Totodile decided to help (or rather, annoy) Azumarill by dancing for her. In an attempt to get Totodile offstage, Ash wound up singing what Azumarill was originally supposed to sing:

Close your eyes tonight and wish upon a shooting star!
See it fly into a million points of light!
Every promise, hope and prayer becomes a jeweled star!
And I believe deep inside my heart that fate, will lead us on...

But before Ash could continue, Azumarill had rejected Totodile's offer of food, and had gotten captured by Team Rocket! Totodile hurried after the net as fast as he could, but Team Rocket began reeling it up to their balloon before he could grab it! I tried to attack, but I was captured too!

We were taken to Team Rocket's lakeside cabin, where they left us to rest before going to see the boss in the morning--or so they thought. It was near dark, when I heard Azumarill singing the blues--so I accompanied her on my harmonica to comfort her. We had barely begun our song when Totodile and the others arrived to rescue us! Golduck kept Team Rocket busy while Bulbasaur bailed us out, then I gave Team Rocket a zapping as payback for capturing us!

It turned out that Azumarill had be in love with Golduck all along, not Totodile. Totodile was a little crushed at first, but Brock comforted him by saying that the perfect lady would come one day...that inspired Totodile to try to impress the other Pokemon at the lake. I wonder how long it will be before he realizes that Ash has called him back to camp three times already?

Until tomorrow,
Pikachu

Last edited:

Wes

Iblis Wings
Heh poor Totodile. Good jurnal entry indeed. Not bad at all. Bit short but okay.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
For the curious, the harmonica is a reference to "Hey You, Pikachu!"

Coming up:

--Noctowl enters!
--The Kanto Trio Mixup!

Last edited: