• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Borrowing on Bad Faith! (490)

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was funny how Jessie thought Aipom wanted to stay with her, but instead just wanted to eat all the bananas. It was very odd that for 1 episode, Ash let Jessie borrow Aipom for a contest. It had to feel odd seeing the Judges give Jessie praise for how she raised Aipom, when it really was Ash who has been raising it. It was interesting to see Jessie saving Aipom. It was hilarious how TR acted as if they "stole" the bananas, when in fact they actually won them.

50/100

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
I really like this episode :3 Aipom looked really cute and strong in this episode which is good, and it was also pretty funny.

NPT

Just a member
This episode was disappointing. It seemed that the writers were trying to make Jessie look better than Dawn, after all she had done contests a lot longer than Dawn has. But the way they tried to made her look better than Dawn was lame. Jessie saves Ash's Aipom from falling in a Cilff, then she asked Ash to let her borrwo his Aipom. Aipom wanted to do the contest with jessie, so Ash was forced into a situation where he had to loan Jessie his Aipom for an unofficial pokemon contest that Dawn is also competing in for giving her Pachirisu some practice before the participating in an official contest. I did like the parts where Ash becomes jealous and upset as he fears Aipom is going to be leave him for Jessie, he hardly acts this way.....so his characterization in this episode was neat.
Dawn, as always, was looking good in her Contest outfit. This was her pachirishu's first contest and it was having stage fright.....so when Dawn commanded it to use Sweet Kiss, it didn't do anything. But later Pachirisu managed to did the appeal with Discharge and Spark, the appeal was nice IMO.
As I expected, Jessie defeats Dawn and wins the Unofficial Contest ..... because of Aipom.
I didn't like how the judges praised Jessie for raising Aipom.....but like Dawn said, it's Ash who raised Aipom.....not Jessie!
I'm glad Aipom blasted Team Rocket off and reunited with Ash again, that made this episode somewhat better.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I wasn't a fan of Aipom snatching Ash's hat yet again, but seeing Jessie save Ash's Aipom was actually really refreshing and they looked pretty cute together in my view. I also liked how Ash was spying on Jessie and Aipom training and Pachirisu literally shocking the crowd at the faux-Contest was funny. Poor Jessie though; all she won was bananas.

I like how TR still got blasted off despite winning the fruit fair & square. :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Aww I wish the contest here had been official. Jessie borrowing Ash's Aipom caught me off guard cuz Jessie's been a nightmare to Ash's group although I did like how Aipom only wanted some of the fruit. ^o^

JudySpell

Banned
Jessie & Ash's Judas of an Aipom made an oddly good team in this fake Contest and it made me want to see Aipom join the TRio by the end. 8/10

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Well I found how Aipom and Jessie connected initially to be cute and I think they suited well as temporary partners. I hope we get a chance to see Aipom helping Jessie out again in the future, though it is doubtful. :/

Alloutℯ

Banned
Ash really seemed to dislike the idea of Aipom and Jessie winning, didn't he? Now being worried that Aipom would want to stay with her is understandable, but Ash actually hoping Jessie wouldn't win was less so.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Ash really seemed to dislike the idea of Aipom and Jessie winning, didn't he? Now being worried that Aipom would want to stay with her is understandable, but Ash actually hoping Jessie wouldn't win was less so.

Uh, well seeing as Jessie and her cohorts make Ash's life a living hell on a daily basis, why would he want her to win? :/

I'm kind of happy that Jessie won. Not only because she was long overdue to win a Contest, but it makes sense and its good for Dawn's own characterization as well.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I was amazed by Musashi's willingness to rescue Eipam from the unstable rock platform, and watching Satoshi spy on Musashi and Eipam's training session was amusing. The fact that Musashi did so well in the unofficial Contest was a testament to her growing Coordinator skills, even if it came at the cost of Hikari losing. Lastly, Eipam wanting the bananas was so winsome.

Daizy

I call you honey
Unexpected that Jessie won the contest with Aipom. Even though this wasn't an official contest, Dawn has now lost two contests in a row. I like how this also makes sense with the pacing of DP.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Given Musashi's surprising bond with Satoshi's Eipam, I wish that we had seen some kind of trade between them here since Satoshi would've exchanged his Eipam for Hikari's Buoysel eventually anyway.

Scorbunnie

Jessie didn't deserve to borrow Ash's Aipom because you just knew that she would get up to no good but at least Ash was smart enough to keep a close eye on Jessie.