• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boss Battles Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Won 2-0 ggs lucked l o l ll l

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Clone has won by activity, Kitt has won by coin flip.

Bracket updated.

SerebiiBossBattles.png

Round 2 ends next Thursday at 12PM Pacific.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Well, I meant to contact Phantomclaw, but I had some IRL stuff happening. Now that patch is gone and my schedule's open for a month.

Snorby

Snorby
beat Kitt in 2 GGs

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Semi's have ended, saph wins by activity, final round ends next friday at 12PM Pacific.

SerebiiBossBattles.png

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
won 2-1 lots of luck ggs

Snorby

Snorby

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Well, clone is gone, so I'll be bringing this to an end. Congratulations Saph for winning 1st Place and MMS for being almost as good as Saph :)

Tell me if you guys want me to whip you up a cheap banner.

Won't assign 3rd place unless proof of contact is provided.

Snorby

Snorby
Well, clone is gone, so I'll be bringing this to an end. Congratulations Saph for winning 1st Place and MMS for being almost as good as Saph :)

Tell me if you guys want me to whip you up a cheap banner.

Won't assign 3rd place unless proof of contact is provided.

GIVE ME FREE SH!T NOW

Honestly, idrc. If saph wants one, I guess get one for me too, but if not im not about to lose sleep over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.